Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
GUIDE
ON...

upload_2020-12-9_13-51-42.png

INFO: Color codes can only be used with a donator rank, if you don't consist of that, it won't work.
https://buy.roleplayhub.net/<-- Here

COLOR CODE LIST from https://www.colorschemer.com/minecraft-color-codes/

• Black (black) &0
    Dark Blue &1
    Dark Green (dark_green) &2
    Dark Aqua (dark_aqua) &3
    Dark Red (dark_red) &4
    Dark Purple (dark_purple) &5
    Gold (gold) &6
    Dark Gray (dark_gray) &8
    Blue (blue) &9
    Green (green) &a
    Aqua (aqua) &b
    Red (red) &c
    Light Purple (light_purple) &d
    Yellow (yellow) &e
    White (white) &f
  • Gray (gray) &7
ITALICS- &o
BOLD- &l
UNDERLINE- &n
RESET TO ORIGINAL COLOR- &r

COLOR CODES WITH /MES OR AN ACTION FORMAT:

[WITHOUT SPEAKING]
/me &6&owould place her hair underneath her ears, her gaze couldn't have been any more testing.

[WITH SPEAKING]
/me &6&owould place her hair underneath her ears, her gaze couldn't have been any more testing.&F"Oh? So you talked about me?"

[WITH SPEAKING AND A BREAK]
/me &6&owould place her hair underneath her ears, her gaze couldn't have been any more testing.&F"Oh? So you talked about me?"&6&owould pause, a snicker escaping her lips&F"How interesting..."

[WITH SPEAKING AND A BREAK + ITALICS/BOLD]
/me &6&owould place her hair underneath her ears, her gaze couldn't have been any more testing.&F"Oh? So you talked about &lme&f?"&6&owould pause, a snicker escaping her lips&F"&oHow &finteresting..."

COLOR CODING BOOKS

[WORKS BEST WITH 1.13.2, AND LATER VERSIONS]

If you copy and paste "§" into a book, there would be the 'enchanting table' numbers popping up, there you paste what color you may want for example a format would be

[BOOK FORMAT]
§ + 4 + Hello = Hello

[!]WITHOUT DONATOR RANK!?![!]

There's '*' you can put in-between, sure it may look a bit weird, but it still has the same effect.

[W/O RANK FORMAT]

[WITHOUT SPEAKING]

/me would scowl at the female next to her- exaggerating her actions just to aggravate the other female

[WITH SPEAKING]
*would scowl at the female next to her- exaggerating her actions just to aggravate the other female* So... Mind telling the crowd.. what YOU'RE doing here?!

[WITH SPEAKING AND BREAKS]

*would scowl at the female next to her- exaggerating her actions just to aggravate the other female* So... Mind telling the crowd.. what YOU'RE doing here?!*would look the other female up and down, malice was the only treatment given.* Everyone here is practically DYING for you to leave

FUN FACT: you can still color code in books without a donator rank!

SMALL TIPS:

• &3, &6, and &c, is what I recommended for neutral roleplaying!
  • Using &l and &o, helps a lot in amplifying a character's voice!
  • When detailrping and the paragraph doesn't fit, add a "+" at the end to show you aren't done with the paragraph yet!
  • If you're planning on implying negative emotions in your roleplay, &4, and &8 is reccomended!
  • If your sentence doesn't start with a /me, you don't have to add an extra ' " ' at the end!
  • Having the color of your /mes match your tag, usually makes it more pleasing to look at!

NOTE: Using color codes or not is extremely on you! Hopefully, this guide helped make some things more clear.

roboon

Level 10
this is wonderful! might I suggest even putting together a small color code table or placing one already made for people to download and save? whenever I forget color codes I head to a photo i saved that shows me all of the color codes in their respective colors- it might be really handy to put one here for anyone who needs it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread