CombatRP Suggestion

Ahimotu

Level 27
Ahimotu
Ahimotu
Omega+
IGN: Ahimotu/Carandiru
DATE: 24/07/2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I'd like to suggest the updating of the K.O. involvement rule (if you help to K.O. the opponent gets major assault permission on you). I agree that if you fully help the other individuals to K.O. someone it'd grant the victim major assault permissions, but this shouldn't count if you step out of the fight because you have no intention in K.O.'ing the individual. This should count as like: If someone steps into a fight, you attack them, and then you don't want to bring it further you step out of the fight completely. As loopholing could happen during this rule, I thought that if someone completely left the situation after giving a K.O. score (such as 1-0), the score doesn't count anymore (so it'd be pointless to loophole around it). I wrote that because if you truly didn't want to K.O. someone, you wouldn't mind if you gave them a 1-0 score. In a few words: I wish that if you don't intend to K.O. someone and the person you're fighting with K.O.s them anyway although you didn't want to, you shouldn't grant unfair permissions to the victim as this rule could as well be used to gain major assault permissions. Ex. you tell someone to punch your gang/family member in the face (obviously if minor assault permission is valid) and they do it. Then you K.O. that person so that you can gain major assault permissions on the individual who scored 1-0 to the family/gang member.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: It could help to make things a little more fair, as usually starting a fight doesn't mean you want to bring it to K.O., risking permanent damage to your character because some people might have baited those permissions to use them on you.

pashy

Level 183
+1
You could've made your explanation a lot simpler. I agree with what I understood so far: If you didn't intend to K.O the individual you can step out even if you hit him however, your score will not count anymore.

I agree with this because people can bait with that and it just seems more fair to me.​

Ahimotu

Level 27
Ahimotu
Ahimotu
Omega+
+1
You could've made your explanation a lot simpler. I agree with what I understood so far: If you didn't intend to K.O the individual you can step out even if you hit him however, your score will not count anymore.

I agree with this because people can bait with that and it just seems more fair to me.​
Yeah that's what I meant

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
-------------------------------

• After reviewing this application with the staff team we decided to deny this.

Users who are viewing this thread