mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Community Team Suggestion

NukaRndz

Level 53
IGN: NukaRndz
DATE: 10/22/20
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I know this could've been a simple DM to either coordinator, but I thought this might be an idea that the entire community would love to put their entire input into if they wish to. This is more or so for the next map, but the server should have folklore, and something that actually makes sense as to where the city came from, and why all these people from karakura migrated there. A real storyline is written in stone, and a mishap of events that causes people to move. Another roleplay server I play always makes a chain of events that cause them to move to the nexp map and I think it would be an intriguing idea. I think it would be cool if the 1M-6 event line continues and is the reason everyone is forced to move from karakura.

Yume_

Level 85
Shrine Lead
Lore Team
Already in the works, although there's only one coordinator (me). With the new map there'll be a space to have actual lore rather than Karakura and how it's more or less a lawless state of reality given the children with katanas. With the other suggestion about urban legends alongside previous ideas thrown around within the team, hopefully you'll be able to actually see them.

But in your post you mentioned making this a thread so other people could give their input. So if anyone else reading this has an idea they want to put forth, they can

NukaRndz

Level 53
Already in the works, although there's only one coordinator (me). With the new map there'll be a space to have actual lore rather than Karakura and how it's more or less a lawless state of reality given the children with katanas. With the other suggestion about urban legends alongside previous ideas thrown around within the team, hopefully you'll be able to actually see them.

But in your post you mentioned making this a thread so other people could give their input. So if anyone else reading this has an idea they want to put forth, they can
I referenced an event in this suggestion too, which is why I said "Coordinators"

Leoniide

Level 14
I 100% would like to see this happen. It seems like a great idea and I believe it'll allow for more enjoyable roleplay as in the new map, people can still use their characters and just say they escaped whatever events led up to forcing them to move, etc.

Maybe something they could do is a tornado, or a hurricane that wipes out Karakura. This would make sense as hurricane's are very common in Japan.

Another thing that could be done is an earthquake that destroys Karakura, again, these are quite common in Japan.

I'd like to see something like that put in as a server event, before the transition to the new map. I'm not quite sure how they could make an earthquake or hurricane happen, but I'm sure theres ways to do it without the use of mods.

Overall, +1 on this idea.

Users who are viewing this thread