mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Connecting Issue

sweeteaa

Level 3
So. It's been 6 days, almost a whole week, and I've been disconnecting from SchoolRP. I've written a thread about disconnecting from the server constantly before, and I was advised to allocate more RAM to my game as it will free up some memory for the resource pack. I have no idea what happened, but last Sunday I was playing on SchoolRP and logged off in a not-so-laggy spot. The day after, I was not able to connect at all. I ignored it and waited until the day after. When I first logged on, it loaded me in to SchoolRP for like 2 seconds before it disconnected. I changed the resource pack configuration, deleted files from the server resource packs folder, allocated one more GB of RAM to all of my clients, changed versions, gave the server a cool-down period, etc. Yet, I still cannot connect 6 days later. I'm getting two errors when I'm able to log into SchoolRP for a few moments; something along the lines of "InternalExpectationTimeout:null" and "InternalExpectationTimeout:Connection reset by peer". After that it will disconnect. I am able to log into FantasyRP with no problems and other available servers. This has been really irritating- so any sort of advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

- Downloading/Redownloading Optifine 1.13.2, 1.15.2, 1.16.1, and 1.16.2
- Disabling, enabling, and prompting the resource pack configuration
- Deleting the files in the server resource pack folder in the Minecraft folder
- Redownloading Minecraft Launcher
- Given up to 12 hour cool-down periods
- Attempted to be spawned into the server
- Restarting my laptop and router/modem
- Resetting my laptop
- Reducing chunks
- Turning off weather, rain/fog, render distance, anything that may reduce FPS/cause lag.
- Logging on through the different IPs
- Using my friend's alt account to log on, meaning player cache/data is not the issue.
- Allocated 3-4GBs of RAM to all versions/clients.

If I can get those error messages again, I will make sure to screenshot them and put it under the thread or edit them in.

Last edited:

sweeteaa

Level 3
I have also had this happen to me numourus times. It is really upsetting but it will correct itself over time.
aaaaaaa I know— but it has been going for two weeks straight at this point. I don’t think this is normal...? Or it might be and I haven’t faced the worse of it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread