Fundraiser+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

ConsumingFingers

Discord Name & Tag:
19nineteen19

Previous bans:
Exploiting - 7 days
I got banned for exploiting a while back, it lasted a week. I didn't bother wasting staff's time with an appeal since it was a 100% deserved ban and a fumble on my part. I take full responsibility for that mistake and I do not plan on getting banned or accumulating warns any time in the future.

Describe your activity on the server:
I've been playing on SRP for nearly half a year and since then I've accumulated 3 weeks of playtime (500 hours) and even managed to reach max speed and acrobatics. Currently, I haven't been as active as I was in the past but my activity will only continue to increase if I do end up getting accepted, especially due to the summertime. Even though I'm not part of any factions, I'd log on daily to roleplay with others and develop my character, but what really pushed my activity and drastically increased my playtime was joining the sports club. In the club we would have different sports units to learn about and skills to master, and by the end of the unit we would face off against the corresponding team for the sport. This allowed my character to not only meet more people in RP but showed me how important teamwork is even outside of RP. The club gave me something to work towards and I'm extremely certain that joining the KPD will give me just that, everyone in the faction seems close to one another and if I can be apart of that there would be aboslutely no problem with my activity. I'm confident I could be one of the most active members on the faction, as I can be pretty active when I need to be and I'm able to put 30+ hours a week on this server alone, so I'm positive I'll be able to log on more than needed for this role. If my activity ever decreases I will not hesitate inform the faction lead.

Which timezone are you in?
PST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
N/A
This is my first faction application.

What is your motivation for applying?:
Ever since I joined SRP, I have been very interested in CombatRP, I read the rules and experienced how the combat system works but never got a chance to fully delve into it. This is mainly because I didn't enjoy being in the gangrp side of things as it didn't suit my character but also felt like it revolved more about gaining perms rather than story development. My interests had also shifted over to the ingame sport plugins, so I never got the chance to partake in many exciting combat scenarios. I'm hoping getting into the KPD faction could change that and allow me to really get into the combat side of things, since it's the only faction that interests me right now. I noticed the application has a backstory requirement, which tells me this faction is going to be very focused on story/character building, I'm not the best writer but I still enjoy that type of stuff, so I'm looking forward to playing a fresh new character with a befitting backstory. I've also realized that the entire SRP police/law system is fairly complex and can be very intriguing, it's something I want to experience and learn about first hand while also taking part of a faction outside of the school setting.

Overall, this faction appeals to me the most, not only because I'm a fan of the law enforcement genre, but also because an overwhelming majority of the KPD are actively involved in the community's wellbeing and serve a positive influence on the server OOCly. Even if I haven't been on the server as long as others have, even if my application may not be the best written, and even if I don't have the reputation that some of the other applicants have, I genuinely believe I'm suited for this faction and I truly hope I'm given the opportunity to prove my potential so that I too can one day become as good of a role model as those currently in the faction are. Regardless of the outcome, thank you for reviewing my application.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Since I haven't been in any faction relating to KPD, I'm unfortunately not as well informed as other applicants but after reading all the forum posts relating to KPD/government/law I'm still able to mention some basic things.
The KPD has it's own branches and chain of command.

Commissioner

[Detective Branch]
Detective Superintendant
Detective Chief Inspector
Detective Inspector
Detective Constable

[Main Branch]
Captain
(I believe captain is above Detective Superintendant)
Lieutenant
Sergeant
Corporal
Patrol Officer
Cadet

Each officer will have their own responsibilities/duties in and out of the police station. I'm not fully aware of a lot of these so I'll mention the ones i've seen. Officers will be: patrolling around the city, detaining any law unabiding citizens, launching investigations regarding emergency calls, raiding potential gang member residents, accepting bails, logging arrests, taking mugshots, using cctv for investigations. I'm also aware that the Cadets are the KPD's greenies and they have to undergo different types of trainings from higher ups and then need to pass an exam in order to graduate to a police officer.

I am aware of most of the tools KPD carries around. Some of their tools can be mugged but most are unmuggable, restricted to KPD, and only legal for officers to carry
They often use a baton to nonlethally demolish their opponents in 2 hits.
2 pairs of handcuffs that they use to arrest or detain individuals.
They have access to a radio they can use to communicate or call for backup.
A breathalyzer to check how intoxicated a drunkie is.
A police identification badge that you get after being promoted from cadet.
A x26 taser to stun people if they run out of range or must be actioned if in range.
A Glock 17 only possessed by higher ranked officers that works similarly to the taser but shoots bullets.
Police also have access to riot gear which they only use during extreme and dangerous situations.
High ranking officers also get access vehicles such as the police cruiser and the police bike.
There's also various other RP items that are obviously unmuggable, some of these are:
A luminol Spray that can be used to detect any blood on lethal weapons.
A destroyable bodycamera that works similarly to CCTVs.
A medkit that can be used by officers to increase survivability chances by adding 5 minutes to the bleedout timer.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Even though it's a school roleplay server, there's surprising ammount of people that take part of gangRP which increases the amount of crime in the server. It makes sense, if there are laws, there are going to be people that break those laws. Therefore, there should also be a group of people to enforce those very laws. The police exist to do that very thing, they bring order to the chaos that is in Karakura, allowing there to be a power balance between order and chaos. If there were no police, it would be full on anarchy. There will always be criminals and there should always be people to stop those criminals, and deter others from crime. The existence of the KPD brings realism to Karakura, letting the city to feel alive, while keeping it engaging for the players participating in gangs or the KPD.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I'm subject to demotion at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I'll give my fullest to the faction.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I won't miss any trainings whilst online.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Ryujo Yamagawa

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male, He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Masters degree in Criminal Justice

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
Japanese Sign Language and Korean

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Ryujo Yamagawa, an extremely introverted and reserved Japanese male, If not for his muted green shaded hair, he'd blend in with most Japanese males. His hair resembled that of moss or sage leaves, which contrasted his pale skin and dull eyes. Ryujo's face was usually expressionless, hiding his emotions behind a mask of indifference. He had a low and soft voice, and he rarely spoke unless spoken to. Due to the lack of social development he had growing up, he did not have many friends or acquaintances, and he often felt awkward and out of place in social situations. He sometimes said or did unoffensively strange things that others did not understand. Regardless of his loneliness and insecurity, he keeps a quiet sense of optimism, striving for kindness and better things to come.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Ryujo almost seems to act the same in professional and casual settings, however there's some barely noticeable differences you'd only catch from constant interaction with him. On-duty, Ryujo tends to take things very seriously, taking in anything he can from every situation in order to ensure everything goes his way, which he views as the correct way. He's very quiet and observant, while also trying his best to come off as polite and respectful. Off Duty, Ryujo might seem to be the same serious guy as before but he's actually much more relaxed. In this state he pays little attention to things and instead daydreams or paces around in circles to introspect and examine his thoughts. It's only once a social situation arises when he finally zones in and absorbs as many details as he can about the people he's interacting with. Ryujo enjoys learning about others and their hobbies but when it's his turn to speak, he'll rarely share any details about himself unless asked directly. He'll sometimes say or do weird things that make others laugh or curious, but he doesn't mind. He actually likes social interaction, but doesn't know how to navigate those situations and truly enjoy being himself.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Ryujo might have a hard time expressing it, but he values his co-workers and is in heavy favor of teamwork. Ryujo, being as empathetic as he is, cares about his peers' wellbeing. Even if he might fail to see eye to eye with them on certain occasions, he'll try to hold some amount of respect for them whenever possible. Ryujo looks up to his co-workers, he's aware they're much more experienced than he is and he'll use that as an opportunity to gain as much knowledge from them as he can. Ryujo actively pursues teamwork, he recognizes that things go by faster and are much smoother when everyone shares a common goal, so he'll cooperate and contribute as much as he can, usually by motivating and encouraging others into doing what he believes is right. Despite being in favor of teamwork, he isn't against doing things solo. Ryujo would prefer to do certain tasks by himself, mainly to not burden others or waste their time, especially if it's something he can handle on his own.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
"I believe good followers are essential, perhaps even more so than leaders. I'd like to see myself as someone who follows the pack, someone who can put their full trust in their superiors and follow orders without fear or hesitation. In reality, life hardly offers me the comfort of something as simple as that. There often come times where no one appears to take a lead on situations, leaving me with seemingly no other choice but to take matters into my own hands. When I lead, I feel a sense of efficiency, I'm able to give my team the fullest to ensure everything goes right and everyone's goals are accomplished. However, when I miss a chance to take charge and leave somebody else with the responsibility of leading, I end up feeling burdened by any mistakes or losses that could occur. Even if I do everything right on my end, even if it was a case of bad leadership, I feel like a failure. There is always a sense that I could have done more, even if I couldn't have. I'm hoping that during my time as an officer I can learn to ease these worries and allow myself to put all of my faith into those more experienced than I am. Only then will I be able to see myself as a true follower."

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to be this long

Ryujo Yamagawa was born on April 18th, 1997. He had a rather uneventful upbringing, being raised by his two loving parents in Osaka, Japan. Ryujo was a rather normal kid, he had no trouble making friends and constantly ventured outside for fun but it wasn't until years later, when things would take a turn for the worst. On March 25th, 2005, Ryujo would only be 8 years old when his father came to him with terrible news... Ryujo's mother had always been a gentle soul, lending a hand to those who needed it the most, but it seems no matter how kind of a person you are, you're never safe from the cruelty of reality. Her life would come to an end all due to being at the wrong place at the wrong time. It was a hit and run, she would unfortunately cross paths with an unknown reckless driver, who left her lifeless body on the side of the road as if she were roadkill. The culprit was never found and Ryujo would never be able to see his mother again. Ryujo's father, Kuroda Yamagawa, would no longer be the same caring man he once was, he'd constantly neglect Ryujo in favor of drinking and would constantly drown himself in work to avoid the painful memories of his wife. Lacking the support Ryujo needed at the time, he grew distant. He'd stop talking to his friends at school and would stop venturing outside in his freetime, only leaving his home for school. Even during classes, rumors would spread, people would avoid him and his grades would continue to drop. This would continue to go on for two whole years until Ryujo's father would finally decide on giving Ryujo a fresh start, one that Kuroda felt he could not provide.

Ryujo would reach Karakura at the age of 10, now living with his grandmother, he'd try his best to settle in to the new town and lifestyle. In the past, Ryujo would frequently visit karakura numerous amounts of times along side his parents, as a result Ryujo had been fairly close with his grandmother. Hiromi Yamagawa, Ryujo's grandmother, would also be greatly affected by her daughters death, however unlike Ryujo's father, she wouldn't let that stop her from being a parental figure for Ryujo. In the beginning, there were a few communication issues between the two, Hiromi had been hard of hearing, not fully deaf but her hearing wasn't getting any better, as a result she mainly spoke in sign language. Ryujo, through his frequent visits in the past, had already learned a bit of JSL here and there but it wasn't close enough to fluency. Hiromi was aware of this but luckily her hearing wasn't fully gone and they could still communicate with each other through speaking for now. Hiromi was a lot like the mother Ryujo had lost, constantly encouraging Ryujo to go out and socialize, and pushing him to make as many friends as he could, or eat as much as he could fit in his belly. There would even be plenty of times where they'd explore the Ochiba forest together and consistently made visits to Hiromi's favorite place in town, the Shinsei Seinaru Monastery. This had been really beneficial for Ryujo, it helped him find closure in his mother's death as the shrine had been a place he would visit frequently with his mother. As he learned to treasure the memories he shared with his mother, he knew what he wanted to do moving forward, he wanted to be kinder person, just as his mother once was. Ryujo started with his grandmother, he thought it would be a great idea to study sign language. This was mainly out of his love for his grandmother but also partly because he didn't have much of a choice. He became devoted to learning the language and as time would pass, Ryujo would become more proficient with the language and eventually, he'd able to effectively communicate all thoughts and feelings in sign, while also fully understanding his grandmothers'.

Ryujo started attending Karakura highschool at the age of 14. During his early teenage years, he was still as socially awkward as ever and now that he was older, it was much harder for him to make any new friends. For a majority of his early school years he would go unnoticed and couldn't find a friend group that suited him. He had a feeling that a majority of the people that went to his school weren't good people and this lead him to develop a distaste for his peers. No matter what Ryujo did, he couldn't help but feel unwanted or unappreciated. However, the day Ryujo made a true friend would soon come. During lunchtime at school, Ryujo would spot two upperclassmen harassing a young girl around their age. Ryujo didn't know the girl but he couldn't stand by and watch this. With not a single teacher in sight and bystanders viewing the altercation as if it were entertainment. Ryujo started getting agitated. "How could they just sit there and do nothing to help?" "They're just watching as if this is some show on television." "They're laughing? She's getting her ass beat and they're laughing?!" These are the types of thought Ryujo had in his mind. He couldn't take much more of it and decided to take things into his own hands. As he rushed in to stop the two bullies, a korean boy with curly blonde hair had surprisingly stepped up to assist Ryujo. With there combined effort, they were able to physically subdue the upperclassmen long enough for school faculty to arrive. Due to the nature of the situation, Ryujo and the blonde boy were able to get away with only a few warnings from the professors. This is how Ryujo would come to aquire his first real friend in karakura, Yoo-bin kim.

Yoo-bin kim had been the complete opposite of Ryujo, he was much more outgoing, far more sociable, and you could even say he was a bit popular. Regardless of all that, they had something in common... They both hated assholes. Ryujo and Yoo-bin had grown close to one another, whenever Yoo-bin had any exciting stories to share, Ryujo would be there to listen. whenever Ryujo was doing well on an exam, Yoo-bin would be there cheat and copy all of Ryujo's answers, they were the perfect duo. During lunchtime they would frequently get together and go on 'patrols', stopping any bullying that they came across. This odd form of vigilantism fueled Ryujo's sense of justice, thinking that stopping any bad from occurring would help him become a kinder person. Unfortunately for Ryujo, he would soon learn that the weak cannot stop the strong, and the strong would not prioritize the good from the bad. Sometime during finals, Ryujo and Yoo-bin would take a much needed break from their afterschool studying sessions to fill their stomachs. They both decided on settling for a simple bento box from the 11/7 across the school. A simple walk there then straight home, they thought. That didn't happen. As they were exiting the convenience store with meals in hand, Ryujo caught some shadows in the corner of his eye. Something strangely eerie was happening nearby, Ryujo alerted Yoo-bin and they both ventured into the forest to check it out. They were just curious, they're going to be very cautious about it, right? As the two boys approached closer, the situation became clearer to them, they would quickly realize what was happening. They were witnessing a crime, two masked men surrounding a much younger woman. Ryujo may only have been 5'7 at the time but he wasn't going to look the other way and pretend he didn't see a kidnapping. Yoo-bin on the other hand, wasn't as naive as Ryujo was, he tried telling Ryujo that the only option they had was to call 110 and wait for the authorities. Yoo-bin knew that if the two criminals were to have weapons then things would get very serious. The situation only grew worse once the two men took notice of Ryujo and Yoo-bin. Yoo-bin attempted to yank Ryujo away, planning to head for the safety of the convenience store, but Ryujo disappointedly pushed Yoo-bin away and rushed head first almost as if trying to prove something. Yoo-bin ran off immediately after seeing this, leaving Ryujo alone against the two masked men. The men had no time to waste and one of them took the liberty of roughing up Ryujo until he wasn't an issue. Ryujo was a weak kid and had nothing going for him so it didn't take very long. Luckily, Ryujo would be left on the floor with only a few bruises across his body and barely any facial injuries. Once the distraction was taken care of, the two men went on with their mission and abducted the woman before Ryujo's helpless eyes. Ryujo saw them snatch her away while he laid frozen on the ground. He laid there, he just laid there, completely helpless. Around two minutes would pass before Ryujo could muster up the strength to stand, as he stood he began to wonder... "Why did you leave me behind..?" "We could have done something just like the first time we met.." "They took her away and I couldn't do anything... I'm so worthless..." "Maybe, it would have been better if I had followed your lead...?" "If I listened would we have saved her...?" countless thoughts would swirl inside Ryujo's head. After this incident, Ryujo would become apathetic, he felt betrayed by his only friend and had no kindness left. Ryujo developed contempt for Yoo-bin's actions and completely avoid his existence. This was mainly an attempt to forget about the incident but he had honestly felt more disappointed in himself than he was of Yoo-bin him that day. Ryujo and Yoo-bin kim's relationship wouldn't even last a full year before coming to an end.... At least Ryujo passed his finals...

Between ages 16-18, Ryujo had primarily focused on his studies. He was no longer interested in helping others, especially those from his school, and avoided trouble at all costs. He was cold and indifferent to others around him. The sudden shift in personality was dreadfully obvious to someone like his grandmother. It didn't take long for Hiromi to figure out something had happened to her poor grandson but Ryujo never had any plans of expressing or showing emotion anymore. Ryujo started to grow distant with his grandmother but Hiromi held out hope that one day Ryujo would develop the courage to talk about his feelings. Unfortunately, that day would never come and Ryujo wouldn't open up to anyone about anything regarding that day. Regardless, Hiromi kept on being a support pillar for Ryujo whenever he needed it, even if he didn't cherish it as much as he used to when he was younger. This would continue on until graduation. Ryujo would go on to pass a majority of his exams with high marks, it wasn't difficult for him as he had nothing else to care about, but he had actually felt joy, a special type of joy that was only attainable through persistency and dedication. This wouldn't last long because unfortunately for Ryujo, life had other plans. A couple weeks after having a humble graduation party with her grandson, Hiromi Yamagawa would regrettably pass away at the age of 58. She would meet a similar fate her daughter had, a hit and run, but this time the driver was actually found and held accountable. Justice was served, right? No. That changed nothing for Ryujo. He had lost the last person in the world who had cared for him to a piece of metal. It wasn't until it was too late when he had finally realized how much Hiromi had meant to him. He didn't even have the slightest idea what he was going to do after graduating but now it really didn't matter anymore to him anymore.. Who was he living for..?

one month later
Ryugjo paced around his room, lost in thought again...
"If people had just followed the damn rules..." "If people just obeyed the law..." "If this world wasn't filled with complete scum..."-
ring ring. . . ring ring. . .
Ryujo read the contact name... 'Kuroda Yamagawa'...
Ryujo kept his eyes glued to his phone as he was flabbergasted*
"father..?" Ryujo answered the phone but no words could come out
Kuroda's voice would be heard from the phone as he spoke
"Ryujo, I heard the news... I'm sorry........ I was planning on visiting for your graduation... I should have come sooner..*
Ryujo finally managed to muster up the ability to speak "Who.. are you..?"
"Ryujo... It's me, your father. It's been... 2 years since my last vis-"
Ryujo started getting flustered, his voice grew shakier as his rage increased "No.. no, who are you? My father..? I don't have a father, I only have-"
"Ryujo..."
Ryujo had lost any sense he had left, part of his pent up rage would be released
"I've only had- my mom and grandma Hiromi.... I have no father, I've never had a father. Unless, I have it all wrong?! Hah... are fathers not supposed to be there for there children?! Are fathers meant to abandon-"
"Ryujo, that's enough. I know I-"
"No.. no, you don't know anything! You can't even come close to understanding a single crumb of information in your fucking skull! You left it all to your own mother for fucks sake! You think she handled it better than you could have? I could hear her sobbing every fucking night when I was just a kid! And you still think you made a good choice?! You fucking disgrace! You have the audacity to call now?! After she's fucking dead?!"
There would be six whole seconds of silence between the two before Ryujo would start speaking again.
"I have no father.. so tell me.. who are you again..?"
"Ryujo.. I'm coming to visit just-"
Ryujo hung up the phone

Ryujo was never fond of anger, it was the emotion he hated the most. Every single time he let his anger control him, he would regret it the day after. That day was no different. Truthfully, Ryujo did miss his father but he was never brave enough to keep in contact with him and part of him felt like he had to be angry at something or someone. Ryujo had very few chances to interact with his father, Kuroda would visit very infrequently and the only other times they could communicate with one another was during short phone calls. This was unfortunate as Kuroda had always cared for his son, he always wanted to know every last detail about him and would constantly nag Hiromi over the phone for stories or updates. Kuroda never had the guts to ask Ryujo directly because he felt like he couldn't, not after being the failure of a parent that he was. Due to all these factors, Ryujo and Kuroda had never been on the best of terms but this would soon change. After everything his son had said to him on the phone, he knew this was his last chance. He had to be there for him, if it weren't him, who else would? Kuroda would arrive in Karakura in hopes of visiting his son. Roughly two weeks after the phone call, Kuroda would successfully manage to meet up with Ryujo. Understandably, Ryujo had a lot of negative things to say to his father but after constant conversation consisting of mainly listening to Ryujo's rants, it was finally Kuroda's turn to explain his side of the story. Once Ryujo had let all his pent up stress out during the conversations, he was able to empathize with his father and unlock new new perspectives on situations he had no control over. Ryujo, over the days his father spent with him, had gained the ability to forgive. He forgave his father for neglecting him, he forgave his father for burdening Hiromi, he forgave his father for growing so distant, and most importantly, he forgave himself. The path to kindness always starts with forgiveness. The moment he received his own forgiveness was the moment he remember his original purpose. Kindness.

2 years later, Ryujo would be seen working a job as a cashier, trying to accumulate enough money for the month's rent. He lived secluded in a small apartment complex near the business park. His primary focus was now to continue his education and hopefully acquire a master's degree in criminal justice. Ryujo's mother and grandmother had both grown up and Karakura. Even after their passing, Ryujo wanted a way to repay them while also achieving his own personal goals (his goal is to arrest as many reckless drivers as possible) and protecting the city would do just that. He would no longer be set back by the past and wouldn't worry for the future, his eyes were set on the present. He had a single goal in mind, to become a full fledged officer for the Karakura Police Department. Ryujo would work diligently both body and mind. He would accumulate all the knowledge he could through reading or studying, increase his strength with various strenuous exercises such as weightlifting or height intensity cardio, and even socialized with people... well, one person.. (It was Yoo-bin kim). Once Ryujo had graduated with his master's he did not hesitate to apply for the KPD. He awaits and answer to this day...

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, that's considered a crime and will get you imprisoned for possession of illegal weaponry.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Cough syrup, glasses, eyepatch, wooden cane, unbranded bandage.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
Every officer has a body camera that livestreams 24/7. I would take note of the time and ensure my bodycam is enabled before contacting higher-ups to report this incident. If the inmate is still being assaulted and backup hasn't arrived yet, I would have no other choice but to intervene. The inmate is in our custody and their safety is our priority, stuff like this should not be allowed to happen.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
It depends on the number of people and weapons involved but in most cases I would first radio for backup before jumping in to pull away the officer in an attempt secure their safety. If they were to continue with their assault then I would have to subdue them with a baton. If they carried a weapon then it would be wise to use a taser to restrain them. By the end of the situation the assaulter would hopefully be in cuffs and my co-worker would have any injuries treated by EMS.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
It's a tricky situation, I would have to gather enough proof against them while avoiding getting involved any further. If they were to find out that I knew of their betrayal then things would get really messy from there. If I did managed to collect enough evidence then I would instantly report it to the higher-ups. Hopefully this would lead to an investigation being launched on the officer and anyone else potentially involved.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
Since a 'criminal' is trying to bribe me, the obvious answer would be to add on a bribery fine along with their other charges.​

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to give you a chance at becoming part of our faction!​

WHAT NOW?
-
In order to proceed, you will need to join the discord server that house
the faction you have applied for. To find it, go to the SchoolRP discord
server (CLICK HERE) and search for our discord server!

- We will also need you to be online to receive your introductions and
the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as part of the faction!​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (@Yonio) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread