mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Convenient / gift shop application | Shobush

Noa

Level 3
IGN: Shobush
Discord: Shob#3416

Describe your activity on the server: most of the time I can be online, but when I have like homework and stuff it’s hard to make room for other stuff. So most of the time I can’t be on the server but when I really want to I will just join it or could schedule it to make room for some free time and play on the server :)

Previous applications:
Language application | Korean ( accepted
Character height application ( denied)
Character heigh application (accepted)
Language application | JSL (accepted
Language application | French (accepted)
Third language application | Dutch (denied)
Third Language application ( accepted
Language application | Dutch (accepted)
(JSL, French, Dutch)

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
I haven’t really gotten any kicks or bans but a year ago or something like that I’ve gotten a warning for something that was for breaking the rules but I didn’t know I broke them and since then I have following the rules and never got like a warning or something so that’s good :)

Shop wanted:
Any convinenient or gift shop because if I wanna work at a type of shop I’d much rather pick a shop I would have fun working at and I like gifts as i like to collect thingies from over the world and its very much adventurous as collect-ish and I like items I could hol

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

-
Thank you for taking the time to apply for a shop; however, your application has been denied.

- The entire format was not utilized nor were a majority of the shop application rules followed. Please refer to them if you wish to apply for a shop again!​

Users who are viewing this thread