Status
Not open for further replies.

HedeonRP

Level 11
Out-Of-Character Information

In Game Name:
CookieGirlCrunch

Do you have discord?
I do have discord it is DemonDarkness#0868 and I have a working mic to go with it if ever required to join a vc!

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I do have 2 previous bans from ERP I was not aware that it was ERP as it was my first day back in a year and I forgot to re read rules but I'm consistently checking rules now to avoid any mistakes that may lead to a warn or ban taking that into account I have not been banned since and will do everything to prevent bans happening in the future as I will not break ooc or ic rules.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I am active on the forums pretty much every day and I'm on the server for over 3 hours a day its safe to say I'm addicted to this server and never miss a chance to play it and enhance my roleplaying skills and have fun doing and playing on this server.

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Janitor

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
A Janitors job is to keep clean the school and keep track of small and large things these can range from fixing a door to changing a lightbulb its simple really a janitor plays a key part in keeping the students safe because its dangerous to work in a disgusting environment. Janitors do many things such as mopping halls, cleaning windows, fixing doors, dusting, wiping down floors and keeping the grounds such as outside and classrooms as clean as possible.
Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: I do know I icly can be fired I will do everything in my power to stop this from happening by following all ooc and ic rules and doing such as following orders by the employer.

Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?: I do know how to serious roleplay as it can turn the tides in anything acting professional is key to being a good worker because loosing your cool is not a good thing since it would effect badly on the schools reputation.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I played dungeons and dragons for a brief time it was very good and started the spark in me wanting to roleplay ever since I roleplay with my family, friends and on the server its amazing and I love roleplay and will never quit so I would say I have around 3 years experience of roleplaying.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?: I can unfortunately not find the links any where I look I tried everything to bring them here I can list some but not all as I don't remember a lot of them I only remember the key ones. I had two German language applications one denied one accepted, a French language application accepted, college application accepted and a counsellor application denied.

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would politely ask the student to stop cursing at me as my job is very important and they should respect any member of staff no matter there job if they refuse to stop I will warn them 3 times then I continue with my work and if they bug me I tell a higher up and give them a detention so they may learn from there actions as cursing at a member of staff is not to be taken lightly.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I ask if I'm best suited for the job if I find it to harmful to my or the schools well being I would decline as I am not one to take health lightly as its very important to me and due to that fact I ask if I may assist another member of staff as two people cut the risk in half and with that its way easier to do a task as dangerous as this one in pairs.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I ask them if there okay and if they need any help with anything at all if they dong need help and just acting dangerous I ask them to politely stop them as its dangerous to there well being and if they refuse I have no choice but to report them to the principal or dean.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? They act simple and relaxed yet maintaining a level of professionalism they would head there when they need a break from all the noise and rushing of cleaning up after the students due to that they would be pretty tired and would relax and lean back while on there breaks.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me She would wave at the students passing by mopping up any muddy foot prints they leave behind
/me She would smile and wave to the students in the class as she wiped the window.
/me She would kindly sweep the kids foot prints away as they left scuff marks on the floor as they skipped away.

In-Character Section

Full Name:
Kyoshi 'Ki' Kyoto
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Miss

Academic Degree: Associate degree
Year of Graduation: 2013
Major(s): Drama
Minors: Acting
Backstory: Growing up in Germany for a giant segment of her childhood gave a big impact on what she wanted to do as her mother was an amazing actor in the eyes of her child but in reality her mother sucked at acting seeing her act growing up convinced her she wanted to act so she began drama at age 7 she was decent for her age. Years later she began no improvement her parents thought it was the school so they moved to Paris so she could develop more by the time she was 13 they still saw no improvement on her acting skills they thought it was a stunt or other problems in her life so she mainly studied and tried acting on weekends she recited scripts of her favourite plays. On her twentieth birthday she graduated from college with a major in drama and a minor in acting she had started improvement but she was still only a little better then average noting that she was broke had no money and hated herself so she moved back with her parents who now lived in Kakaura her mother sadly passed away after she moved there so she briefly worked at a café in France so she had janitorial experience with that she found a job application for Kakaura to be a janitor seeing this opportunity she leaped at it.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining is I want to help to the futures education not being smart or talented myself I wish to do anything possible even if it means I have to mop up puke and dirt it would be worth it to give the students who have the opportunity I neglected so even if I only clean it still helps them to have a better environment to learn to be the best they can be the kids at this school I hear are very talented and have practically no flaws. So giving them a clean space to learn satisfies me so I can know I cleaned the halls for these amazing students who deserve the best they can get its why I want to join and this school has an amazing feeling and brings joy to my life.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I should be accepted over everyone else is I am very good at cleaning and I love kids they amaze me every time I see a student studying it makes me think back to how I learned and I feel like I didn't have a good environment for studying and so if I give these kids a safe and clean place to learn they will do so much better then I can and I intend to make sure these are the cleanest halls, bathrooms and classrooms anyone at this school has ever seen I am also very hard working and love to clean its a habit of mine I actually have experience I worked as a janitor for a café in France for a while so I know what I'm doing and I really hope you consider my application as this job would mean the world to me.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
I would be happy to say my application is one of the best I have ever produced and hope that goes into consideration as I spent time and really want to help the kids here out.
Do you have any questions?: Nope I have no questions!

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying, however I have decided to deny this application.

- Your responses & /me's lack detail

If you have any further questions regarding your application, DM me on discord: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread