mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Cookills' Event Team Application

TheCookieMD

Level 21

IGN: Cookills

Explain your activity on the Server: I'm online from 4-7 hours on weekdays, although on weekends I am able to be on for 8-13 hours as my country is on a lockdown I am free all day long. It's rare when I am absent for 1 or 2 days but if that happeneds I will make sure to inform you with a valid reason.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?:
I was an event coordinator on a discord server called SkyblockZ before some weeks. I resigned when I got informed that SchoolRP is looking for members for the event team. When I was working as an event coordinator I had to prepare and arrange different events that were including giveaways while the event was running. Also I had to prepare the discord server channel and move 400 players on different channels to start the event. Back in days I was a Senior-Admin on a server who a friend of mine was owning. I was arranging different events to make the experience on the server for the players more enjoyable. Also I have worked on a server called MetroRP 2033 which then evolved to a server that had a future as Pokizu and WiffyBanter was owning. In there I tried to do my best to build most parts of the map and help with every possible way the other staff members arrange events.

What makes you different from other applicants?:

I think that the most important thing which sets me apart from the other applicants is that I am always willing to work for the server and when I am not online I can be on call with a result helping 24/7. Also I have loads of ideas that I believe they will be converted into some quality events that can offer a great experience to the rest player of the server. I would like to add that I really enjoy working with others that are working for the same purpose as me. In addition I think that with my perception of how an event is supposed to get its foundations done and the ideas that the other members of the event team will suggest will lead in a great and satisfying result.

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team:

I would like to suggest the grand opening of the beach before Sumner as it's one of the most popular and beautiful part of the map. By hosting that grand opening we will be able to show to the new players what the server has to offer as there will be different activities to try out such as Volleyball games between Bobcats and Spartas, swim races and more. What makes this the ideal event is that we will finally be able to use the benefits of the beach such as the Animal Whitelist (Dolphins), fishing, hanging with friends and have more shops on the beach side while they will offer a beautiful view to the see.

Additional Information: I'd like to end this application by thanking you for taking time out of your day to read my application and by saying that it would great if I do get accepted as I will have an opportunity to increase my experience and knowledge.

Last edited:

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Denied

Thank you for applying but as a collective decision we decided to deny your application. You may reapply when an announcement is made that we are looking for new members.

Users who are viewing this thread