a?#6931

Do you have a microphone?:
yes

What is your time zone?:
MST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
yes

Describe your activity on the server:

I am pretty active, I would say i’m about a 9 but i’m going on vacay on december 2-Jan 11 but i will probably bring my computer

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: N/A

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[Grade 12]

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
Cooking

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: I mainly wanted to be a teacher after seeing other teachers on srp doing it, it seems like a fun way to interact with others and experience the life of teaching

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
I understand

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
The teacher class logs are logs that keep track of how many classes a teacher hosts at a time. it’s important because it tells whenever or not a teacher hits their quota or not

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

- do not bully others
- no cellphones during my class
- no interrupting the teacher
- raise hand for a question or need
- no disrespect towards others or the teacher

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description:
Handles all staff matters and are responsible for managing staff performance

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified teacher
↳ Description:
They handle teaching students so that they may use it to better themselves

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
They are teachers who are the ones who pass their introductions and trainings. They can start hosting classes and teach students whichever

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified teachers
↳ Description:
They are teachers who pass the application status, they are required to go through training pass to pass and get to being newly qualified teachers

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers are those who lead and teach students on different subiects and help students become functioning people of society.
Their pay ranges from 350k for newly qualified teachers who pass their 10 class quota, 400k for qualified teachers base pay, 50k after every 5 classes after 10 class quota.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
They are important in SP because SP is in a school setting and it wouldn't be a school without its teachers to teach the students. The school would need teachers just as much as it would need students, principal's, vice-principal, etc

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
They use a system referred to as MoSCoW which is an abbreviation for ‘Must have or Should have. Could have or Would have’ which allows for effective prioritization

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Effy would be kind but also have a bit of a motherly side, making sure she does her most to make sure students grow to be great individuals of society.

Her outlook on students is that most students are attentive in class, though she is aware that some are (very) childish, she still sees potential to grow in them for their future. She sees her fellow teachers as hard-working individuals that do their most to teach the students.

Effy has an approachable demeanor and is very fun and talkative, she is also quiet and mysterious when you get to know her. She also is aware she is an empowering women. personally is often seen giving people compliments or words of encouragement.

She strives to see students go above and beyond to graduate and hopes that she can help any students who might be struggling. Effy does her utmost to nurture the students to help them better understand the subject, and helps wherever they may

Scenarios

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Effy would give out 3 warnings,
1 - she would give them a warning and let it slide
2 - she would say “if you keep this up with the immature language, then you’ll have detention”
3 - if they keep on going with this action. detention

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Angel would clap her hands “Everyone, attention to subject of class!” and would keep goin to fill all the students brains with knowledge! and make it fun and still stay on topic

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Angel would be chit chatting to her fellow teachers and giving out snacks if anyone wanted. She would ask about teachers day or how their classes/class went. If Angel were to be stressed out she would take her personal time and drink some coffee, if others are stressed she will eaither give them space or help out if needed and make sure they are okay afterwards.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
she would check if all her materials are in the right order and proper area, she would check if she has extra pencils since she knows some forget all the time or most times. she would go over her lesson plan and make sure it’s all good for the class. she would take a look at her board and nod. she would start walking around the class and if there was any garbage of sort around the classroom

/me
She would write on the broad what they would be working on. she then worte ‘Ms Adachi or Effy’ on the board since she didn’t mind what her students called her, aslong it was Effy or Mrs Adachi. She’d sit at her desk going through last class assignments and grading them before class starts. She’d make expressions if a student did their work weird, wrong or confusing.

/me
She would stand by her desk and give the student all the attention and make sure to glance at the rest of the class if they were paying attention, she would nod at the student to reassure them they are doing well, if they class wasent paying attention she would simply clap her hands and say ‘eyes and ears on (students name)’ and would let the student keep going, after they student presents she would give them great feedback on what they made in class presentation

/me
she would sit at her desk typing away when she wasent hosting a class, she would check all assignments were all handed in and grade them individually, she would check over her next lesson and skim what they would be doing that day. She would walk around her classroom to see if their was any garbage around

Backstory

Effy was a smart girl growing up, her father was a culinary arts teacher and Effy loved it when her and her father would make pastry’s and delicious meals. One day at work it was ‘being your kid to work day’ and so Effy tagged along with her father, Effy was a very smart girl when it came to baking/cooking. Effy made her own pastry that her and her father made a bit ago, ‘titsu’, it was a delicious soft cheesecake and she also watched students work hard in the kitchen, when all the students were done Effy’s dad told Effy she will be judging their foods so Effy did, she gave Feedback and comments on each groups dish. After that day Effy knew who she wanted to be. She wanted to be like her dad!. As soon as she graduated she decided to go to uni for her teachings of culinary arts, it was a stress ful and exciting, not everyday Effy had an amazing day but she still kept her head high and kept going. she took culinary arts, food science, management, hospitality, food industry
and her minors, bookkeeping/accounting. Effy was amazing at what she did and was top of her class, she worked well with all her peers and she was well known for having delicious dishes at her uni. Later on Effy got a highschool Job to be a culinary arts teacher at Kurakara highschool, she took the Job with no 2nd thoughts, she was the happiest she could be, she was excited to teach kids how to cook delicious meals, etc, and from that day forward she worked hard to teach students the beauty of culinary arts.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Angel J. Adachi-Väli
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Ms Adachi
Given Name(s):
Effy
Preferred Name:
Effy (for teachers) Ms Adachi or Effy aswell (for students)

Age (Minimum is 27):
Religious Denomination:
Christianity
Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Japanese
Current Location:
Kurakara, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
N/A

Academic Degree:
Bachelor in Culinary Arts
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
culinary arts, food science, management, hospitality, food industry
Minors:
bookkeeping/accounting

Native Languages:
Japanese
Other Languages:
N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
Y

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying! However, after careful consideration, I have decided to deny your application

• Your application lacked detail in comparison to some others.

Please feel free to reapply! Any questions regarding your application, please DM me on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread