mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Cool date & general RP ideas

lomiei

Level 0
Hello! This is my first SRP post, and im also new, so theres that.
My character got this super cool gf (that totally didnt come to SRP with me), and were looking for stuff to make interactions interesting (places, activities, shops, conversation topics, etc.) Usually we and our friend group just run around and parkour, or when we try to rp, we very quickly run out of things to say and do, so in both cases, we just get bored and log off.

So my question is, what is there to do? besides classes, which only come up not very often and sports games - which are fun, but get boring eventually. What kind of things keep groups of so many people coming back to SRP? And secondarily, are there things for cute couples to do specifically?

Happy RPing!

P.S. This attached photo I saw when we were just walking around and it legitimately made me rofl.

Attachments

• image_2022-02-08_233134.png
    image_2022-02-08_233134.png
    161 KB · Views: 15

solorize

Level 50
Community Team
Media Team
do:
-go to restaurants when they're open
-visit the zen garden maybe??
-climb trees together idk

don't:
-ERP

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
While only my shopkeeper char dating with someone, go to a picnic, hot springs, even watching a movie(while watching also in ooc together a movie) is cool as well; even cooking together will be cool(unless youre @ReverendDubs 's char. . .).

It depends on your chars personality because like, if The Luxe is open you can go to there as well(it really depends on ur chars bc for example my char's bf/soon-to-be-husband will never go to party LOL)

Another idea, go to the beach and rp there; very cute and such

ZaciZach

Level 27
zacizach
zacizach
Rich+
depends on your character but here's some stuff that my character and her fiance (who have been together for like five ooc months and still counting) have done

go on a date up at the mountains and have a picnic and everything
have a designated 'hang out spot' to go to and be lovey
talk about the past, make the charas learn more about each other
give each other gifts (either actual items or itemrp it)
detailrp cooking together

Users who are viewing this thread