mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Cool Suggestion UwU

IGN: My IGN is AliveRP
DATE: 11/3/2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Hello, I suggest that you add an item called a ''Wallet', when you right-click with this wallet it will show 9 open slots for items to be placed, you can only place your credit card or what I am suggesting in this post (A weapon license) to be available to go into those 9 slots, the credit card ofc everyone already knows so I will be covering the weapons license, I request that you add a building in karakura near the shopping district where anyone can go and earn a weapons license just like how a guns license is earned irl, however, this would not make any weapons such as katana's legal, it would only make the pocket knife and all variants legal to have ownership in public if searched and you are found to have a pocket knife kpd will ask for your license if a license is not provided not only will you be arrested for owning illegal weaponry but you will also be arrested and charged an extra 200k yen.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: I think this will benefit the server by making it more realistic as in real life you may own a lot of the illegal weaponry in karakura such as a ballistic knife if a license it provided as well as making a large portion of gangrp wich most schoolrp members enjoy a lot easier without completely making it too easy to ruin the fun.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
I don't see how such a troublesome city like Karakura would even think about giving weapon licenses. The issue with weapons is already bad; adding a system where people can legally own weapons will only worsen the problem ICly

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
We're going to bring back bags & backpacks, however wallets (how you've described) would be far too unrealistic for their purpose. Weapon licences won't be re-added.

Users who are viewing this thread