mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Cop Application

IGN (In-Game Name): HeyImMorgan
Previous bans: None
Describe your activity on the server: Im on everyday
Which timezone are you in? Mountain Time (Utah)
Do you have Discord?Yes; HeyImMorgan#0132
Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]: Yes
List your current and past applications:
  1. Money Issue; https://schoolrp.net/threads/money-gone.28840/
  2. Shop Application; https://schoolrp.net/threads/shop-application.28727/
  3. French App; https://schoolrp.net/threads/heyimmorgan.30029/
What is your motivation for applying?: I miss being a cop. I have learned so much from it. Now I feel bored and like not getting on the server.
Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct? Yes
What are the Police ranks? Commissioner, Captain, Head Lieutenant, Head investigator, Lieutenant, Investigator, Sergeant, Corporal, Patrol, and lastly a Cadet
What knowledge do you have of Police Work? Yes, I've been watching people rp cops on GTA and I know some cops irl. And I was a cop but then got fired but I never realized how much I loved being a cop.
Why is Police important to SchoolRP? To keep people feeling safe, and to keep the server looking like a real city. You need to make sure the city is as clean as it can be from Illegal activity
Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? Yes, being demoted or promoted all has to do with how my work is going. It's like a real job, if you work hard then you get promoted. If you aren't doing your work correctly or poorly, you'd get demoted. I was demoted and I see that being a cop is serious work. I did get frustrated and didn't handle it well.
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role? I learned from my experience. And I now know I need to handle this way more seriously. This is like a realistic city, just like real life you have to apply. You have to work for what you want. If you want it hard enough, you'll work that much harder to get it. That's what I'm trying to do with this.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]? Yes, being someone with this much authority.Sometimes we need a thing just to ask questions and not feel like we are being dumb or a burden. You need to be trained. If I dont attend I would be a terrible cop.
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? Yes, you have to deal with it. I've noticed that in this job you can get super worked up.Instead of keeping it to myself and being immature about it. When an issue happens I need to speak to the person or higher-ups. You can't let everything get to you. In these situations I try to stay positive and if it gets that bad where you cant.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes them unique? Mila is kinda short, standing at 5'2, weighing 120 lbs. Mila has blue and silver eyes with blonde hair. She is Canadian and has a small accent. Mila loves hockey and music. Has a scar on her left arm from wires. She can get hot headed, but just needs to be reminded to calm down.
What are they like on and off the job? Mila is super hard working and committed to what she's working on. She tries to loosen the tension with jokes and being weird. She can seem super goofy. She's really straight-forward with people, likes to be honest with everyone. Off duty Mila is joking around and artisty. She listens to music all the time. Carries a drawing book around and sits to draw the things around her. Mila is the type of person to stick to herself.
Outlook on her co-workers? Plans for the future? Mila shows her co-workers the same respect as they show her. She is super nice to everyone and puts their needs and feelings before her own. I want her to tell people how it is. When she feels disrespected I want her to tell them that she feels that way. She's there to help people out.
BACKSTORY Her dad is a Canadian-hockey player. She didn't like the spotlight being on her. She left for family and tried to be on the down low. She tries her best to keep her family in the past. Mila just wanted to be treated as a normal person not like a famous girl that had it all. When she moved here, she noticed she has been around bad people. She was in a bad spot and wanted to turn it around so applied to be a cop. She's been in many fights because she was in the wrong spot at the wrong time. She saw a lot of things she shouldn't have. That's when she wanted to clean up the streets of illegal activity.
SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Mila J. Marner
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss. Marner
Given Name(s):
Preferred Name:
Mila
IC Phone number: 227-449-605
Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Single, and wants to stay single
Nationality: French- Canadian
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

Years of training: 2
Working Experience: 4 years in training
Academic Degree: N/A
Year of Graduation: 2021
Major(s): N/A
Minor(s): N/A
Native Languages: English
Other Languages: French

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

- Once you become more experienced on the server then reapply, as of now we deem you unready just yet​

Users who are viewing this thread