Your current Members RPName & IGN:
- Hanamaru Saiky | nishiyo
- Saeko Koji | flowersak
- Brock C. Castello | KaosRP
- Kon L. Yoshi | KingSaiko
- Camille G. Caellaigh | HarryStylesSpoon
- Kaede Kon | tocou

What is your Motivation for Creating this Club:
My motivation for creating this club is to be able to express one's character as well as show off their personality in this fun and creative atmosphere. I realize there has been a club in the past that was created for the same purpose as this one is but was removed due to the inactivity of it, I would like to attempt to revive the club with the fresh new ideas that I have in store as well as the ones my fellow club members will as well. I want to be able to express my character's interest with others as well as be able to bring something eventful and worthwhile to both the high school events and give something back to the server, by giving a little excitement to the boring same SRP day. Branching off of that, a club like this would be able to give people's character development as well. They'd be able to express their love for dressing up as their favorite character, designing clothing for the club, gaining relationships and connections, or just making new memories that their characters can benefit from. This isn't limited to just the club members, this will also apply to those who wish to join as well when we start doing the event ideas I have planned.

What Events could your Club do?:
Spend A Day with the characters - This event would include the members of the club, dressing up as an assortment of anime characters, video game characters, etc. The members will take on the appearance and personality of said characters which the students will be able to spend a small position with. Within the time frame, the students will rotate from different booths that will include both a different character and different activities. These activities will represent the character as the student will be able to get to know more about them while time progresses. This will be a limited time to interact with one another as we would like all of the students to get a turn.

Improv! - This event will include the club members dressing up in a group cosplay from either a popular anime, video game, or TV show we will decide beforehand. In this event, the club members will have to make up a scenario based on a scene that the audience picks out for them. They can use any props and or audience members that volunteer to help them with the said scenario. The goal of this event will be to get out the club members' creative flows on stage as well as include some of the members to participate, this will help get a view on the club as well as include people who are iffy on applying.

Host Club Day - This event will be mainly based on the anime ‘Ouran Highschool Host Club’ the main premise of the event will be allowing the day with the characters of the said anime, such as the ‘Spend A day with the characters’ event the club members will be taking on the appearance as well as the personality of the characters, this will be kept school appropriate of course but to an extent, the hosts will be there to talk to, eat with, play games, etc. There will be food and drinks accessible to share with the hosts or the students who attend the event, again it will be a timed event to make room for everyone to have a chance. The catch being so it won’t be crowded the students must pay for their attendance to each character, meaning they must make ‘appointments’ with each of them, this will work with one of the non-cosplaying club members standing off to the side selling ‘tickets’. The tickets will be the key to talking with a certain member, they will each be 1k to keep it cheap and simple with the profits going to charity.

Pool Day! - This event will take place at the school pool and a small portion of the baseball field, this event will center around a cool and relaxing day with the characters, there will be fun activities to cool off from the heat such as water polo, racing, etc. The club members will still continue to dress like the character they are portrayed as though it will be more lenient due to the water activities, I as the leader intend to try and craft summer outfits to fit for this event if it does go through. As for the parts on the baseball field, abiding by the pool rule ‘No eating or drinking by the pool’ there will be a chance to get food, drinks, and potentially a few. . .water guns?! This gives students the chance to relax and cool off with the members of the club, and perhaps draw a few to it as well.

Side Event: Crossover! - This event would include a collaboration with different clubs, this being such as one in the past with the anime club or a cross with the maid club. This would be discussed with the leaders and fellow club members of both sides to get their opinion on the event at hand.

How could your Club benefit the School?: This club can benefit the school by the immense diversity the club would offer, not just the diversity between races, sports teams, interests, ideas, clubs, etc. This club has many great possibilities to offer by giving the school a lively touch with this club addition to its events, the students of Karakura High would be able to bring forth some great ideas to the table with the ability to keep people on the edge of their seats. The club could bring together friendships, connections, and many more with the shared interest when joining the club, the club would also partner with multiple other clubs which would bring the school to an even more lively atmosphere. There would be multiple active clubs as well as the events would be different and bring a certain touch to a lot of events the clubs would host.

Could your Club benefit from a club room or space on school grounds? If so, how?:
The club would benefit from the amount of roleplaying that would be able to accrue there, if the club were to have a club room I would host weekly/monthly meetings discussing the need for events or the events that will be happening that month. Another one being there are multiple characters I know who like to sew and create their own clothing icly, which gives the character a chance to create the cosplays within that room. There would be sewing machines, threads, clothing racks, make-up stations, a small changing room, etc. that would provide a chance for the person to roleplay out their character more efficiently. If their character likes make-up they can detailrp getting ready, if they like to sew and create clothing, they can detailrp out making the cosplays. This gives a certain depth to a person's character to have them make mistakes and develop from them, it gives a sense of realism to the character as well as the roleplay.

Does your club have a supervising Professor/Teacher? If so, who?:
Yes, I do, it’s Tasha9580 and their RPName is Kaori Yoshi.

Is your club global, or only open to specific students?:
The club will be global and open to any students who wish to apply.

Last edited:

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
ACCEPTED

- Congratulations! Your Club has been accepted. Next thing you need to do;

- Locate the Academic Discord and @WiffyBanter in #help. This will allow me to give you your Discord role. While doing this send me a DM to confirm you still want to run the Club and that you've seen this message.​

Users who are viewing this thread