jamlesslee

Level 3
INFORMATION
IGN of Club Leader (In-Game Name):
ycume

RPName of Club Leader: Valentin Moreau

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#): lh#2100

Club name of the club you are apply for the leadership position: Cosplay Club

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?
I believe I’d be fit for the role of club leader for this specific club considering I’m quite involved with the cosplay community in real life as well as the game. There have been plenty of instances where I’ve attended cosplay conventions in my country and I find them highly enjoyable. I wish to share this experience of getting into the role of one’s favorite character with others! I’m also able to create skins if needed considering this club involves tailoring.

CLUB INFORMATION
What is your motivation for becoming the new leader of this club:

(150 Words)
I’ve been in the club for quite a few months now and I’ve attended a few past cosplay events which left plenty of smiles on my face. The idea of sharing this experience with the rest of the club members as well as the entire school, and putting smiles on their faces motivates me to keep this club alive and going. Although currently the club has been quite inactive, I’d like to revive that spark of cosplaying, creating outfits and so much more. Additionally, l have a few ideas on events I’d like to do, and of course, I believe this is a great way to make the school environment a more fun place for everyone and bring crowds closer together. Another thing that motivates me is the idea of creating interactive events and allowing people to experience interactions between them and their favorite characters; bringing imaginary worlds into the real one!

What activities will the club do?:
(Work out one club members only activity & one school club event)
Members only: Costume competitions! Members will be granted a certain amount of days in order to prepare a costume of their choice as well as a script. In the end, all members will gather in the club room and showcase their costumes and scripts. May the best and most original idea win!

School event: Aside from your normal everyday cosplay dances, I’d love to bring people’s favorite characters to life through an interactive event. Members will dress up according to the theme chosen and will set-up the club aesthetic accordingly. Then, once everyone’s into character and has of course studied the character they’ll be playing, students will be allowed to pay the characters a visit, snap pictures with them, ask questions and, of course, interact!

How will the club benefit the School?:
As previously mentioned, the club will benefit the school by making it a more lively environment for everyone. Flash-events will be made as well as official events for everyone to enjoy and inspire greater opportunities for character development and roleplay. Furthermore, it’ll help people become more confident in their roleplaying skills, tailoring skills etc. by being able to express themselves freely!

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:
Activity and experience will be a must, having appropriate and satisfactory roleplaying skills in hand. Being able to show up for events will also be required unless otherwise stated. Having a wider knowledge when it comes to fictional characters would be recommended, however not mandatory. It would be suggested that individuals are open to new ideas for characters even if they’re not aware of them, therefore making research essential. The current rules and requirements apply, of course.

Demurity

Level 35
Accepted!
Congratulations, you've been accepted to lead the Cosplay Club. DM me at sophia#3114 for your roles to be set up.

Users who are viewing this thread