Coucil Application

ImYourManMyles

Level 50
ImYourManMyles
ImYourManMyles
Omega
GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?: ImYourManMyles
Past warns/kicks/bans?: Not that recent but kind of awhile ago for glitching.

What is your timezone?: CST (Central)
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: MylesMiranda#7517

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
French Application | SchoolRP
Spanish Application (Myles) | SchoolRP

Describe your activity on the server?: 6-8 Hours per day
Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: Yes, I am most certainly sure about that.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?: The school council is a group of students who talk about things that have been happening in school and try to make the school a better place for everyone who attends it.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): My twin sister Aubrey, and all of my friends had said that I should apply for student council. I also just think that it would be awesome that I won't just be a student and it'll say I'm a council.

What does the school council of Karakura do?: They get in a group together, and sort of collab with each other of all the good things and bad things going around in school. If its good, they'd laugh around with it, and just have fun with it. If its a bad thing, they'd all try to sort it out and make the situation better.

How would you describe your work ethic?: I would say that I am reliable, dedicated, productive, responsible, cooperative, reasonable, positive, respectful. I also say, I can get stuff done on time and when asked. I can also, adapt to new situations. I'm also very honest when it comes to serious situations.

What interests you the most about the student council?: Mostly being apart of a working group at Kakura because I think that is really cool to actually be helping at the school and not just be a normal student. I'm also very interested because my social skills and my social ability will age up and grow and grow and it would be awesome to work as a team.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: Yes, I have had many roleplay experiences. Ever since I have joined a Gang I have been roleplaying for a very long time. I have met many great people who I very much enjoy roleplaying with. The types of roleplay I enjoy the most is GangRP, StudentRP, and FamilyRP if I’m being honest; I love roleplaying with the members of my Gang as developing close gang-like bonds is something I find really adventurous and enjoyable. GangRP is fun- especially in SchoolRP as it’s a lot easier to create characters with fun personalities which are different from your own in real life; you are basically unlimited to what you can do with a characters personality and it’s something I like as it’s a lot more fun than being a weird man in real life who plays Minecraft all day. RP overall is just a freedom place for me, it’s something fun- something I can express myself with since real life lacks that aspect of feeling unlimited and free. Considering I have been a roleplayer for a few years now, I do believe that I have much experience in it.

SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?: Even though if it's and awful idea, I still think it deserves some love and respect considering the person who made it is still a human being and can of course improve with some help and experience. As soon as they submitted it and I read it, I'd be really nice to them, politely telling them that they did an amazing job with their idea, but just can improve it a lot. I wouldn't be harsh or disrespectful to them, I'd be glad to just help them with their idea and they'd eventually come up with an awesome idea!

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?: With this situation I wouldn't yell or tell them they were wrong or anything negative, I simply stay calm and ask them for their input on why they disliked it and why it was so bad. I'd then say thank you for being honest, and come up with a better idea next time!

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: I'd attempt to make everyone calm and make us figure it out a different way instead of arguing. I'd then say that arguing isn't going to solve any of this, and try to come up with a new plan so the team doesn't take any sides and don't argue with one another. I'd then come up with different ideas and opinions that could make the situation simmer down a bit. Once we all agree on an idea together we'd work on that.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?: What I would do to fix this issue is I would find out what they are doing or what they did, then I'd politely tell them to stop whatever they are doing, and just try to stop the situation from getting worse. If they continue to keep doing what they are doing, I'd take screenshots for proof if they are denying what they did.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: If this situation happens, I'd talk with the other councilors to see if they share the same opinion or idea, if they don't, if they don't I'd share my opinion on why I don't as well, but I'd make sure to be as polite as possible so the President knows I was only stating my opinion. If they do agree, I'd politely agree with them and keep on brainstorming ideas.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: I would try to help this by first figuring out what was the reasoning and cause of said tension/drama and discuss it with the two. I’d notify them how it is negatively affecting their work ethic and how it can lead to a worse situation if continuing. I’d then try to solve the problem with a calm attitude and to keep my maturity. Unfortunately- if it didn’t work out the way I had wanted it then I would go to one of the higher ups such as Council VP or President and have them deal with the situation.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?: In this situation I'd try calm them down and tell them that abusing their power isn't good and that they should stop doing it because it could get them fired or further more. If they proceed to not listen and follow the rules, I'd first take screenshots for proof, then I'd contact an admin in /help and they will take care of the individual.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?: I'd politely decline their offer and tell them to re-think their decisions and think about how they got detention and how they can fix it. I'd then discuss it with my group, and we'd try to fix on how many people get detention.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name: Myles 'Tombe' Same

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 18[Grade-12]

Character phone-number: 217310926

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: Myles is an 18 year old man who comes off to be a little rude, but when you get to know him, he's a funny energetic dude. Sometimes when Myles sees someone he's attracted to, he'd be in 'flirt' mode. He has a special power for being flirty with other people. He knows what girls are looking for in guys, and he can easily do that for them. Myles also has a protective side over his sister. If anyone tries to hurt her, he gets his bat out and ballistic mask, and let's them run while peeing their pants! He doesn't like anyone talking or messing with his sister, unless he knows them personally. When he gets to know someone, Myles is a pretty funny guy, unless if it comes to being a Councilor, when he's being a Councilor, he's full on serious mode. He doesn't like to mess around during his passion. Out of Counciling Myles is an amazing friend.

Character appearance/attire: e.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: What separates me from other applicants seeking this position is the high motivation and dedication I put into these sorts of things. I know for a fact that I have the proper capabilities of this position and I plan to follow through with whatever I am needed to do. I am extremely active- meaning I will be on my character a lot and active within the team. As a person who is dedicated to their job and working hard- I do think that I would be a great addition to this team and that I will not let a single person on it down.

Why do you want this position?: I want this position because I believe this will give me a whole new experience that will be very exciting for me and something that I know I will work hard at. I know there’s much more to it then simply ‘just having a new experience’ but nonetheless I will put my utmost best work and dedication into this (as stated in the previous question) and would love to have this opportunity.

What interests you the most about student council?: What interests me most about the student council is how different of a role it is from any of the others available for the students in the school. It’s a role in which you work with a team who has leadership and maturity; keeping the school and its students in proper order. Something about the student council position is very interesting to me as a whole and being a part of it is something I think I will enjoy a lot.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: If I were to be in the student council I would contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment by sharing exciting and fun thought out ideas that I believe the council and people of the school will very much enjoy and then turning those ideas into reality with the team to give enjoyment to the students and staff! Besides just this, I know as council I’ll be doing a lot of monitoring around and making sure all students are behaved and following the rules whilst maintaining a friendly image. I’d be sure to keep the school in order and to make sure everybody is happy and safe.

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Unfortunately, after both the presidents and I have reviewed your application we've come to the decision to deny this application for the following reasons:
- Even though your application was good your history isn't acceptable for this role. If you're still interested in this role you're free to reapply once you've proven you've changed positively.

Users who are viewing this thread