mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

COUNCIL APP

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?:
tokyohearts

Any previous warnings/kicks/bans?:
Temp banned for seven days 04/07/2019: reason was for major metagame.
Temp banned for ten days 07/28/2019: Reason was for AvoidRP
I was banned on 08/22/2019: Reason for knowing someone bypassed on the server for a short period of time.

What is your timezone in GMT?:
My time zone is EST, -5 hours from GMT.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
Yes, my discord is Lillie#6504

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/littlelillymarshs-german-app.16396 [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/donotgangrp’s-french.17835
[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/korean-app.21755/#post-75822 [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/quinidines-korean-app.23502/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/proctologys-nurse-app.21395/ [Accepted]

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I'm normally on the server for about five or more hours a day. I always try my best to check the forms, three-four times a week.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
The student council is a group of students, with this group of students they help to keep the school in check making sure there isn't any type of bullying or rule breaking during school hours. They also tend to help with a lot of the events that go on within the school, whether by assisting in these events or by hosting them themselves.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
I have always found an interest in applying for the student council, but my good friend Thomas told me more about what they do and intrigued my interest further causing me to be even more motivated to join the wonderful student council team. I would absolutely love to be given the chance to enjoy this new wonderful style of roleplay.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
The council of karakura High try their best to help the students of karakura with following the rules and guidelines of the school while enforcing them, they also help students who are in need of assistance. Not to forget they can help teachers as well, if they ask for help. Alongside all of this, they also tend to help host events and plan them along the way, creating fun things for the students to get involved in. They play an important role in the school as students.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
My work ethic is slightly problematic I will not lie but, I personally always put a lot of time and effort into my work ensuring that I get things done well. I try my best to always get things done within a certain time frame, without procrastinating too much before I get things done in time.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
The thing that most interests me to join the student council is the type of roleplay that it entails, as well the new experiences that come with the role. I think it'd be absolutely amazing to help new students around the school, as well help them understand how to do things. I've always absolutely loved helping new players. When I was a Captain of a team, I absolutely loved accepting new players and giving them a chance at the new type of roleplay it entailed to be on a team.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
Personally I have experiences as of being a Captain of a team, on this very server alongside being a part of the EMS hospital team as a nurse, I think this allows me to have a pretty good grasp on understanding how to detail my actions alongside the importance of how my actions affect other players around me. I have also had my fair share of gangrp, so I understand not to allow ic situations to affect my emotions on someone oocly. Not to forget the things you say do affect the people around you.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I would deny their idea in a calm manner making sure to not come off as aggressive, after this I would proceed to give reason as to why I disliked it, after I would follow up with a detailed explanation on how to improve the idea for later events. Making sure to note the things I thought they did well, and informing them about it. With this approach I feel it'd be better than completely shutting down the idea due to how it may affect the person who stated it. Simply giving them constructive criticism, allowing them to look back on the situation and only improve if they listen.
For example:
"Hey, I really like the part about [BLANK] ! I just think you could change this part about [BLANK] because I think not everyone would like that. But, if we do [BLANK] It might make your idea a lot better !"

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
I would calmly approach the situation with no malicious intent, asking what was wrong about the idea that I submitted and what I could do to improve my next idea. It would be a valuable learning experience for me, I'm sure I'll have to face this situation someday, so there's no reason to be upset when no one likes my idea. Getting upset is only going to cause unnecessary tension.
For example:
"Oh- Is it not that good, alright. . Well, what can I do better next time to improve my idea. Like, is there something I can look into so that I can get better view of what we need?"

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I would approach the bunch who have started an argument in a tranquil manner, making sure to stay calm to not cause anymore unneeded tension. Making my best attempt to defuse the argument ensuring both parties calm down. Once both parties become calm I would proceed to speak to both parties separately to understand how to improve the idea. Making sure that everyone can agree on a single idea. Instead of allowing things to continue to escalate further, becoming a bigger fight. Having an outside view of a situation or idea can help in a lot of cases to avoid an argument.
For example:
"Whoa, I think this is getting a bit out of hand. . We should drop the topic for now, alright? If it makes it better we can all write down our ideas, then have another person summarize them for us ! If it makes it better, maybe put some of them together as well."

A councilor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
After hearing of the other council member abusing their position I would attempt to find them as fast as I could, speaking to them to make sure to defuse the situation proceeding to distract them from the situation they may have caused, making sure that they haven't inflicted any physical harm to the victim whom they abused their position against. Once they are no longer abusing their position currently during school I would quickly make a detailed report describing how may they abused their permissions, not forgetting to get a statement from a witness just as more proof to this claim making sure that the situation is properly dealt with.
For example:
"Hey [BLANK], what are you doing. .? Why don't we go have a small chat in the council room for a bit, alright? I think it'll be a lot more fun, trust me !"

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I would calmly disagree, so as to not let the president think I'm attempting to be hostile or rude to them. After which I would proceed to give the reason as to why I disagree with what they have said, and possibly give an alternative if I believe I have a better one. From there I would give them a moment to consider my proposal, and also to convince me as to why their idea may or may not actually be decent.
For example:
"I don't exactly agree with that, now I don't mean any amount of disrespect. I just personally think that we could do it a completely different way. Do you think that I could give you an example of what we could do instead?"

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
Upon noticing the tension between the two councilors I would pay attention to the type of tension to help get understanding on how to approach this situation. I would step into this situation due to the fact that it affects their work, and if it's left alone too long it can affect other council members as well. After getting a better understanding I would speak to both councilors personally to understand the reasoning behind the tension and figure out the best way possible to defuse the tension without causing further problems for the two.
For example:
"Hey [BLANK] do you think we could have a chat for a bit? Alright, thanks !"
(I would make sure to do this with both to get a better understanding of the situation before I speak to them, giving them advice on how to better it for both parties.)

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: Yeosun C. Hamilton

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 18

Character phone-number: 244-268-189

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
When it comes down to it she’s very outgoing, but polite, always keeping the others around her in mind when she makes her decisions on how she should handle things. This is often noticed when she hosts events & defuses conflict. Yeosun isn’t one to purposely hurt someone, she’d rather hurt herself which has caused her very compassionate and protective ways when it comes to her close friends, often checking up on them. Yeosun is a very supportive character, she always wants what's best for people and will try her hardest to see to it that they are treated the right way. She easily hides the fact that she’s stressed, till she reaches an ultimate limit as most people have.

Character appearance/attire:
Yeosun is a female standing at 5’0 (152cm), and weighing roughly 100lbs often fluctuating. She presented herself with poise posture, but gave off an anxious filled aura. Her figure was rather slim and frail, yet pear shaped. Her eyes were a deep yet dull blue color, complimented by her soft pale complexion paired with light freckles that dotted her cheeks. Her hair would be bright blonde color, wavy as it fell down, not going further than her chin. Her whole appearance complimented by the sweet scent of raspberries & lavender.

Normally Yeosun is found wearing the school uniform while on school grounds, it isn't very often she isn't in uniform during school hours. Outside of school, her attire is rather conservative it isn't very often that she is seen wearing rather revealing clothing. Her style with how she dresses is rather different, she is often seen wearing soft colors alongside spunky styled outfits.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
What separates me from other applicants is the fact that I recently held the position of a team captain for a long period of time, this role has already given me a sense of responsibility, alongside other leadership skills. I've also lived in Karakura for almost a year now, this allowing me to understand the basics of how the schooling system works, not to mention my determination and will power to do task given to me efficiently.

Why do you want this position?:
I want to become a part of the student council to help better the school, giving students a more welcoming and positive environment for learning. Another reason is that I want to become something bigger than myself once again rather than a team, giving myself more purpose in school rather than walking about school and attending classes aimlessly. Becoming council has also been something I've always wanted to do, so if I was given the chance to join the team it would mean the absolute world to me.

What interests you the most about student council?:
What interests me most about the student council is about the bounds that I may create with the other amazing members of council, I'm very intrigued to meet them. I've always heard great things, but never actually gotten the chance to meet any of them. I feel as if this would be an amazing opportunity alongside helping the school become a nicer place for the students who go to Karakura high itself. I absolutely adore the school, and the things it entails and holds.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I can always contribute my time and effort, as well as my positive energy ! Students of karakura high deserve to be respected, as well as feel comfortable & safe in the learning environment. To help with this any subtle questions, such as, "How are you?" or "How was your day?" I'm sure will add a positive vibe to anyone's day, and that's my absolute goal as a councilor.

Last edited:

oph

Level 165
ACCEPTED
───────────

You have been accepted as a Councillor!
Your application has been decided by the council higherups to be applicable enough to become a student councilor

. . .
Make sure to join the KA discord, by clicking HERE
and request your rank in #roles and then ping any SLT online to get the role.
You may also do the same to get it in-game, or just ask in /help; If you have any questions, DM a president or a vice.

Users who are viewing this thread