HvnnyBvnnie

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

DrainingFeeling#6523

How old are you? (Optional):

17 turning 18 in July!

What is your time zone?:

CST

Describe your activity on the server:

I’m practically a 10/10 when I’m not at school or work! When it comes to work, I’m on before and after my shifts, and on weekdays I'm on after school! Other than that I’m pretty much on the whole time if I’m not asleep!

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

Never and I plan to keep it that way

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I fully acknowledge that as I’ve been a part of the faction multiple times and completely understand and live by that rule.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Counsellor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

There of course is the student council but what I’m applying for here is the counselor role within the school faction. Now, the counselor's role within the adults really goes more into setting up students for success and graduation, they also identify issues affecting school performances, addressing any social or behavioral problems within the school whether that's students or fellow co-workers, counseling individuals and small groups to help with a students mental health, discussing student’s abilities and interest for future career opportunities. Being a school counselor has huge responsibilities to carry out through the school day. Counselors deal with of course the student's concerns about their academics. Getting more detailed into that, counselors help students maintain academic standards and set goals for them to be successful academically. They help the students develop skills to improve their organization, and study habits, and manage their time. Of course, working through personal problems may affect their academics or relationships, so counselors give them improvements on social skills along with how to cope with school, and community-related violence, accidents, and trauma. Basically any mental disability or mental issues. Also, counselors identify the student's interest, strengths, and aptitudes through assessments. Honestly, without counselors, a student's school life can struggle depending on if a student isn’t doing well with their academic or mental stability.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I honestly believe I have a lot of general experience when it comes to roleplay. When I was first starting out as an artist and Minecraft enjoyer, I had learned what original characters were and what roleplay was. I was first exposed to roleplay through a famous YouTuber Aphmau and later on SirCutieYuki. I started roleplaying on a pocket edition server for about a year or so until roleplaying out with my characters with my friends and even with little toys called littlest pet shop. Remember that was all when I was very young. The middle school life came along and a friend and I really wanted to get into a Minecraft school roleplay server. In 2016, we found SRP. It honestly was such an eye-opener for me as it was a new experience to roleplay that I’ve never seen before. I honestly enjoyed it! During that time I was also roleplaying on some Roblox server but soon after ditched it and stayed loyal to the SRP Minecraft server. Throughout the years I’ve learned different ways to roleplay and bettered my detailRP as of recent years. As of a year or two ago, I built up the courage to apply for job roles within the server. No matter how many times I had gotten denied, it still kept me going and applying again and again. To current time, I have experienced the EMS team, and KHS team. And my personal favorite so far has been KHS as well. .I have two accounts who work within the school. My account SuitKink who is the nurse account and PuppyFeeling the professor account and here I am applying for counselor! Anywho, as you can see, I’ve been roleplaying for a pretty long time and I’m coming up on my 7th year here on srp! And I hit my 5th year of being on the website!

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

Like I said above, I personally love the School Employee faction. As shown, I’ve been a nurse before and even applied again to be a nurse once again along with being a Professor! I’m also a part of the swim team on my DrainingFeeling account, and was appointed the swim teams event team member. I’ve enjoyed every second of working for the school employee faction and once I heard that the counselor role was opening up again, I got super excited! I personally missed my shot when the role was removed and was thinking about joining the student council when I was done with the swim team in a few years but that won't be necessary anymore as well, the counsel role is back up! I’d love to experience it first hand especially when its being introduced again to the school faction. Honestly, I don’t see any other faction being fit for me besides the school employee faction. It’s honestly my type of speed to where you have a certain amount of time during the day to fulfill your job duties and then you get a break! I prefer that as I feel more freedom and creativity with it than being stuck in one place most the time.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
SPOILER: APPLICATIONS
DrainingFeeling:
Senketsu's Librarian Application [DENIED] <- OLD
Receptionist Application [DENIED] <- OLD
Dutch Application [ACCEPTED] <- OLD
German Application [DENIED] <- OLD
Russian Application [DENIED] <- OLD
Norwegian Application [DENIED] <- OLD
Kasper's History Teacher Application [DENIED] <- OLD
Yasuno's Korean Application [DENIED] <- OLD
Bo's JSL Application [DENIED] <- OLD
Izumi's French Application [ACCEPTED] <- OLD
Izumi's Student Council Application [DENIED] <- OLD
Finneas King's Korean Application [ACCEPTED]
Third Language Slot [ACCEPTED]
Third Language Slot [DENIED]
Karma's Student Council Application [DENIED] <- OLD
Montsuki's Student Council Application [DENIED] <- OLD
Hayden's Italian Application [ACCEPTED]
Hayden's Height Application

SuitKink:
Nurse Application [ACCEPTED] <- recent
SuitKink's Surgeon Application [Accepted]
SuitKink's Shop Application [DENIED]
Fukui's Dutch Application [ACCEPTED] <- OLD
Fukui's Hospital Staff Application [DENIED] <- OLD
Marceline's JSL Application [ACCEPTED]
Marceline's Height Application [ACCEPTED]
Fukui's Nurse Application [ACCEPTED]
Marceline Marie's KPD Application [DENIED]
Dallas's Spanish Application [ACCEPTED] <- OLD

YerPuppy:
Mitsuba's German Application [ACCEPTED]
Russian Application [ACCEPTED]
Russian Application [DENIED]
Katsuo Hakye Marie's Professor Application [ACCEPTED]
Chinese Application [ACCEPTED] <- Recent

springleaves:
Italian Application [ACCEPTED]<- recent
Council Application [DENIED] <- most recent

- !!! All the other accounts have no application history !!! -

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

SuitKink - Nurse

DrainingFeeling - [College] [Master] [Swim Team]
springleaves - [Grade-12]
YerPuppy- [Adult]
YerKiller - [Snail]
YerStalker - [Frog]
HvnnyBvnnie - [Grade-10]

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Coming upon the current situation at hand, Mafuyu had continued to maintain his calm and reassuring tone as he spoke and as he fulfilled out his actions. Moving on, Mafuyu let his body relax so he could approach this situation with a clear mind. His hands pressed together making a clap noise, palm against palm, fingertips against fingertips. His head tilted as a huge smile showed upon his lips as his eyes closed. His soft lips soon parted as his soft voice which was accented with an Italian accent came smoothly from him as he spoke. “Hey, there kiddo! I understand what you’re saying and I hear ya! Thank you for sharing such feelings you have towards me but do ya think you could tone it down a bit! I don’t really see a need for such cursed words to be used especially in an academic environment such as school! Anywho! I don’t really have any other comment to make besides listing to your feelings and emotions! You know if you really do need anything, I’m here for you emotionally and academically!” His eyes opened as his head went back into position. “You know, you shouldn’t really treat others the way you’re treating me. For someone your age I’d suspect a little more maturity but if you want we can talk this out like adults in a calmly matter if thats what you so desire instead of using such fowl language and aggravated manner.” His smile still remained on his lips as his hands slipped into his pockets so carefully. Each movement and word came out with care and assurance. He reached into his backpack he so carried around with him and rummaged his hand around before pulling out a small snack pack! “You hungry though kiddo? Here! Eat up! Don’t wanna be making any harmful choices because of an empty stomach! Matter of fact, don’t make any at all! You know it could really harm your educational career and future career. Now, enjoy that little snack pack and come back to me if you really need to speak about something! I care about you, as I do for all my students” He smiled before waving the other off.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Viewing the situation at hand, a disappointed expression ran across Mafuyu’s face as a fight was upon him. He held his ground and stuck his hands out carefully between the two students and immediately and carefully pushed them away from each other as he stood between them. His arms folded as a glance was shared between the two fighting students. “Alrighty you two! That's enough. Why are we fighting? You know you can use your words right?” He checked each individual for any major injuries. If major injuries were noticed, he’d call down a nurse to help him out as he spoke to them or if they weren’t able to come to the scene, he’d take the two to the nurses office to get tended too. He continued to speak to them despite the outcome of the injuries. “Why don’t we practice using our words huh? Alrighty now!” He turned to one of the individuals. “Explain your side of the story here.” His eyes closed, his left hand closed into a fist but his index finger bended outwards as he placed the knuckle against his lip as he nodded, taking in every word the student said. Waiting for them to finish up, his eyes opened and he turned to the other student. “Right right, now! Your turn kiddo! What's your side of the story?” Once the student started to explain, he had done the same action of showing how carefully he was listing as he nodded along, taking in every word. Once the student had finished up he’d take a moment to let the information of both sides sink in before opening up his hands and clapping his hands together. “See! Now that wasn’t so bad now was it?” A smile finally formed upon his lips feeling satisfied to getting the students to talk it out rather than throw punches and kicks. “Next time, if you have a problem with someone, talk it out! Or report to me or any other faculty that could help you out without putting you and others around you in such a violent environment. We are in school remember? School’s a safe place, so please don’t go making it a harmful one.” His arms laid out as he had spoke, remaining his calm and reassuring aura.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Mafuyu felt rather annoyed and disappointed about his co-worker's actions. He still did his best to remove any signs of aggravation from his body and did his best to reveal his reassuring and caring attitude. Being a witness or even a victim to his co-worker's actions, he’d carefully re-insure the employee of how their actions is harmful yet inappropriate for the environment they find themselves in. He put his hands up, palms facing towards the other and his hands slightly waved back and forth as he tried to speak the employee out of the situation and to change their attitude and rethink their choices of actions and words considering their position as an employee. His approach would be gentle yet effective for sure. It was his goal to get the employee to fix up their act no matter if it was the simple mistreatment of students or just being downright inappropriate. He’d go over each of the employee’s actions, listing them off and how they are seen as harmful to the school environment, reminding them that their job lists them to be doing the opposite of what they chose to do. Of course, if there were any other witnesses, he’d ask for them to make their claim as a witness and put their input on the whole situation on the employee that was causing such a scene. He’d wait to see their perspective on things and how the actions were seen as inappropriate and something that should not be carried out through the school environment. If the situation were to get out of hand and the employee continued and got more aggravated, a person of higher power will be informed and requested on seeing their perspective on the situation and have them be aware of it all. He’d comment about how their actions were highly uncalled for and should be taken care of as how the higher up so pleases.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Mafuyu within the employee break room is as you’d expect! Mafuyu placed his hand carefully on the door knob of the room and opened it just enough to where he, himself would be able to enter, closing the wooden door behind him carefully as to not disturb any other of the employees who might be hard at work on class planning or any paperwork. He’d have a laptop in his free hand as he made his way over to an open seat and placed the laptop down carefully before making his way to the coffee machine. Of course, on his way he shared a few hello’s and waves with a happy smile upon his lips making sure not to disrupt the calming environment. Once he reached the coffee machine, he’d make himself a simple coffee, putting a clean mug he had brought from home under the tap. Once the mug was filled he’d remove the mug and moved to the station that filled with sugars and creamer and all that jazz. He’d pour in some vanilla bean creamer and mixed it in with a wooden stick before making his way back to the desk where his laptop was placed. He opened it up after placing his coffee down on the desk, taking a quick sip beforehand. His face made that ouch look as he burnt his tongue! A slight upset look took over for a moment as he tried to cool down his tongue with his hand before continuing. Once his laptop was opened, he’d pull up a few documents he had to fill out, keeping himself busy of course! Here and there he’d start up small talk with the fellow faculty members who weren’t doing much, not wanting to be a bother but still wanted to share some interactions and interest towards his co-workers, seeing them as friends. Finishing up his work after a good amount of time, he closed his laptop and stored it away somewhere safe in the breakroom for him to find later to pick up after the day had ended. He’d wave his goodbyes to his fellow co-workers, bringing along his coffee mug, taking another sip as he made his way out of the breakroom quietly.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Mafuyu adjusted his clothing a bit and his sleeves as pushed himself out of the chair he sat himself in to walk outside the small office! He smiled at the student who was waiting for him to exit to soon lead them into a small counseling room to continue their conversation. He’d open the door for the student, letting them walk in “Please, take a seat!” Once the student walked in and took a seat, he walked in as well and closed the door behind him. He walked over to take a seat, placing his coffee mug on the desk as he got comfortable! His smile remained as his hands held onto one another, placing them into his lap, making sure he sat politely. “So! What's up! How are your grades lookin?” He questioned for starters, allowing the student to reply! “Good to hear! I’m glad you’re keeping up! Now, what was it you wanted to talk to me about?” He noticed how the student's face grew with worry and more of a negative emotion seemed to fill the room from the student's aura. Mafuyu began to worry of course but waited for the other to speak. Once they did, he listened with such care and give them all the attention they could ask for. He looked at the other as if they were the only two on this earth and the student was a friend asking for some help emotionally. The topic of depression came up and the student had asked on what to do. It seemed to be affecting their relationships romantically and platonically. Once it was Mafuyu’s time to speak, he took a moment and offered the other a fidget toy which he slid over to the other before he spoke with such soft and careful intentions. “I’m so sorry to hear that. I am no expert on romantic situations but be transparent with your partner and friends. Let them know you’re struggling and what they can do to help you. Whether its asking for space or maybe some emotional reassuring help. Depression is never a fun thing to deal with and it can be very hard. I myself out of all people should know. Things take time of course and please make sure you understand your friends' perspectives on their responses to your request of need in this dark time you find yourself in.” He let that settle in for the student and waited for a small response from them. “And you always know that I’m here if you just need a break from anything and need a breather or just someone to rant or vent to. I’m always here to talk to you if you need me. I got snacks, drinks, fidgets, anything you could ask for. Especially time to hear you out.” He reassured the student! Once the two had finished talking, the student returned the fidget and stood up along with Mafuyu.

/me Mafuyu sat at his desk, taking a sip of his coffee, doing his daily chores of filling out paperwork for files of certain students who came into the office that day. He did this so he could keep tabs on what each student had requested of him but of course, keeping it all private to himself. A fellow co-worker came by the office, seeming to check out the area! He sat himself up properly to welcome the co-worker! “Good morning! Welcome to the office! It’s cute ain't it!” He shared a toothy grin with a warm giggle as he slid his papers off to the side to review on a later time as he was only doing so to keep himself busy. The co-worker had seemed to have questions regarding the counselor's role. “I actually really like it here! I love getting to know each and one of the students and help them with whatever I can! I honestly am a really down-to-earth person so when it comes to talking to students, I find it a fulfilling job! It makes me feel like I can be of use!” He seemed really passionate about his work and seemed to really be enjoying it. His expression shared such excitement and joy. The fellow co-worker listened to Mafuyu just being excited about his job and explain everything that he does.

/me Mafuyu found himself sitting in a small office with a student going over academic interests. “Alrighty! Tell me a bit about yourself! Hobbies, and self-interest?” He pulled out a pen and paper and clicked the pen open and wrote down the student's name along with the date and the topic of the meeting. Once the student went on about their hobbies and interests, the student started to list things about how they were interested and really enjoyed watching crime-related shows! Mafuya nodded, listing into what the student had to say, writing down some ideas! Once he was done, he placed his pen down and look at the student. “Sounds like a fun little path you could put yourself on! I think you should consider taking some criminology-like courses and see how ya like those! And maybe later on in life try and join the police force? Or even our very own KPD! If I’m sitting across from a future officer then holy wow! Would that be such an honor! Hey! Remember me when you’re an officer! Or even go down into the law side of things and join up on the government jobs! Those are usually pretty cool right?!” He grinned as he awaited the student's reply! Luckily for him, the student seemed to really like those ideas he threw out! He circled a few classes he had suggested to the student that they seemed to really like. “Alright! Start taking those classes and let me know what you think?” He ripped out the paper from his notepad and handed it over to the student who nodded and agreed upon doing such! “Perfect!” He smiled widely seeming pretty excited for the individual! He got up out of his seat and walked over to the door to open it for the student to allow them to leave. “There ya go! I’ll see you later?” The student nodded back as his smile continued to grow “Perfect! Have a good day! See you soon! Bye!” He waved off the student, closing the office door behind him before making his way back to the main desk, and sitting himself down.

────────────

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Hello! My name is Ishii Mafuyu!

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

You can address me by Mr.Mafuyu

Preferred Name:

You can call me Mafuyu which is pronounced Ma-fae-you! Or for short, Mafy! For close friends and family, they are given the opportunity to address me as my given name, Ishii!

Age (Minimum is 25):

I’m currently 27 years old!

I was born male and identify with the male gender but also when it comes to pronouns you may refer to me by He/Him and They/Them

Religious Denomination:

I currently don’t have any religious denomination

Marital Status:

I am currently single! I have no relational history whatsoever! I was never really interested in relations as I was always to buried into my work!

Academic Degree:

I graduated with a master's degree!

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

My college majors are Psychology and Human Sciences

Minors:

And then my college minors are Sociology and Interpersonal Studies

Nationality:

I am an Italian man!

Current Location:

I currently live in Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:

My native language is Italian!

Other Languages:

Other languages I know would include Japanese and that's really it!

Backstory

On a cool March morning, a single male child was born under a generation of wealth. March 28th, 1996 in Milan, Italy marked a memorable day for only one. That being Ishii Mafuyu. Ishii had a pretty healthy birth, no complications or any concerns, a perfect baby boy at that. He was at the correct weight and his status was wonderful so he was ready to take home after his birth certificate was written into the file. Growing up through the years Ishii had learned to grow a bit reckless at times but nothing too damaging, just a simple burst of happiness or hyper fixation over something was always looked down upon as it seemed un-proper if you will to his parents who were strangely strict for the area that they lived in. His parents had owned a clothing line business that gained popularity quickly sending them to a seemingly ‘wealthy’ family. When Ishii started school, he was given a baby sister! Her name is Yuki. Yuki was born as a Medium. A Medium is a person who can be in contact with spirits of the dead and communicate through the dead and living. Now, this was not only scary for Yuki but for the rest of the family. Their parents thought she was crazy and sent her to all these the******s to get her help but none seemed to work. Ishii loved her dearly and hated to see her in a panic. He hated to see her terrified at things he can’t see. She was too young to know what it was and it wasn’t known until later in life. But when she would see something, Ishii ran to her rescue and held her in his arms to calm her down. Eventually, Yuki would start to sneak into Ishii’s room at night as she was too scared to sleep alone as sometimes she’d see those spirits staring her down from the corner of her room in the dark. Ishii didn’t mind this as he knew it comforted her. Eventually, the two shared the room and they shared a king-sized bed as when they got older people saw it as weird that they shared the same bed. But they didn’t care because they never knew what went on in their family. The 4 of them decided not to tell anyone about it as well their parents were selfish and only thought of the company thinking it would put them at risk and people would stop buying from them and Ishii and Yuki agreed from knowing that if people knew at school, they would be seen as weird. But Ishii and Yuki still struggled to make friends in schools as they were known as the ‘Rich Parents Kids’ and it was stereotyped to be snobby and self-centered. In reality, that wasn’t true with the stereotypes being thrown their way. Because of that, The two had learned to isolate themselves from others even their own parents and only clung to each other for any social interaction. From isolating themselves they never spoke to anyone but each other and gained the other title as ‘The Quiet Siblings’. Once middle school hit, Ishii kept to himself and people knew very little about him. At home, things had only turned for the worse as his parents had divorced and fought over their company. They always ended up fighting and shouting at each other with their different opinions on what they should do with the company. Ishii and Yuki found this very stressful and damaging as they were probably going to be split up between the parents. The two settled on no matter what they were not going to separate. They went against their own parents' wants on who gets what child etc. Eventually, the two ended up living with their mother. Nothing got better with their relationship with her. She only reminded them daily of how they were her biggest regrets. The two knew that it wasn’t her fault for saying those horrible things to them daily. They knew she was struggling but didn’t want to admit it so they just kept quiet and took in every word she spat out. During his last year of Ishii’s high school career, one of his teachers had reached out to him, offering Ishii to stay after school for tutorials which weren’t needed but an excuse to really get to know Ishii. One might think that was weird for a teacher to do that but it was really just an innocent check-up and hoped that Ishii would open up and reach out to her. She had noticed how distant he was with others and worried for him for the future. In about a month of asking these things of Ishii, he finally opened up and replied to the teachers' questions. They talked and talked until Ishii had to go back to a house and this continued throughout the year. The effect of the teacher doing so was to give Ishii some pointers for college which proved to be fairly helpful as he had learned that his mother was moving to Karakura, Japan while his father stayed in Milan, Italy. Ishii and Yuki saw this moving opportunity as another chance on life and to have a fresh start. They started taking Japanese classes and the two worked together on learning the language. To this day, Ishii is a 21-year-old College student with his master's. He’s still learning Japanese as sometimes his sentences could slip up into Italian. His sister was always a quick learner so she didn’t struggle as much but the two always will make time for each other. The move was good for the family. I mean their mother moved back to Italy but the two lived a healthy life in Karakura. Yuki being a medium had grown over time and gotten better. She still can see the spirits belonging to the dead but she’s learned how to deal with them from other mediums she had met. She understands that there will still be some cases where the sights are heavily severe but she makes it. During Ishii’s college years in Karakua, he didn’t find himself making many friends or having any romantic interest towards anyone. He was always found studying off in a corner somewhere or asleep. He always seemed close to his professors and always was so engaged within class activities. His sister Yuki was taking college courses online so she was usually home while Ishii was off taking physical classes. He honestly wasn’t sure on what he should study until one particular professor pulled him aside and asked him about his future. Ishii struggled and did some research on his own until that specific professor pointed out how Ishii’s face always seemed so happy when he was helping others! So, it was settled! Ishii got his minor degrees in sociology and interpersonal studies which he really seemed to enjoy before moving onto getting his master's degree in psychology and human sciences.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My motivation for joining Karakura Highschool Faculty team is that I’ve actually been going to the school for all of my college life! The school faculty team has always treated me kindly, at least my professors when I spoke to them along with how much they inspired me and really helped me grow as a person! It made me realize that I too one day wanted to join the very school I got my college degrees from and be that one faculty member that can help a student as much as the faculty team did with me when I was younger. It would be a dream come true to be accepted into the faction as my first-ever job here in Karakura! Honestly, helping students become amazing adults and helping them with whatever they need, whether it's mental health or academic health and setting them up for success is something I really want to achieve. Again, it’s a goal- no .. a dream of mine, a bucket list if you will to become that faculty member you can count on for always being there for you through tough times and those times of need. Honestly, those faculty members were honestly something I never knew I needed. If it weren’t for them, I don’t think I’d be living here in this town anymore but because of those kind people that I surround myself with really motivate me into reaching out to do things I strongly want to do career-wise and life-wise!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

Me personally, no I do not as this will be my first job after graduating!

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

Talking over the topic of being accepted over others, I have a strong belief that I should be chosen over other equal candidates as I of course venture to achieve the goal of a professional and well-displayed environment for others and myself. Generally, I excel to show how invested I am in my actions and work and open myself to any use that I can be towards those around me to better our social environment. I’ve always been known to keep myself occupied with work making sure I don’t let a day go to waste without being productive and efficient. Each day is filled with motivation and hard work to end off the day calling it a successful one. I always offer a lending hand and my own thoughts/input on matters with students or fellow faculty members to strive for that healthy communicational environment. I’ve always been ensuring that I place myself and others around me in a positive and effective environment that is beneficial for them as required. I plan to keep myself active within the faculty to prove myself worthy and my appreciation upon acceptance (if accepted). I will strive to prove myself that my time will be a productive and efficient one and in fact not a waste of time and energy. I appreciate you taking the time in reading my application thoroughly and considering if I should be accepted or not for such a position that I have prepared myself for.

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Discussed in DM's already <3​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Pending

- Unfortunately, we don't have any spots at the moment but whenever this changes I'll review this application again!
- If you ever decide to remove this application change the title to [REMOVE]

If you have any questions don't hesitate to DM me - mariav#6666

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

Congratulations, you have been accepted for the role of Counsellor! Please ping mariav#6666 and link this application on Academics Discord to get things started.

Users who are viewing this thread