Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username?):
I do, its Mity#4957

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Chemistry teacher: Denied

Councilor: Accepted

Council secretary: Put in the denied section, still got the rank

Arabic language authorization: Accepted in PMs

German language authorization: Accepted

Spanish language authorization: Accepted, later taken away due to the language count becoming 2

Medkit : Accepted (Re-apply)

Coffee cup: Accepted

Guitar: Accepted (Re-apply)

Club app: Accepted

Orb: Denied

Inhaler: Denied

Medkit: Denied

Coffee cup: Accepted (Re-apply)

Medkit: Denied (Re-apply)

Medkit + Guitar: Denied

Guitar app: Denied (Re-apply)

Club app: Denied

Club app: Denied (Re-apply)

(I might have forgot some, I did my best to find them all)

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?
Id say im pretty active, I come on mostly every day. To raise my record, I did have the most college classes/high school classes on the server, which is quite sad but true. I’m also pretty active on forums, holding my 6th spot as the member with most messages.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do, and I can promise that won’t happen.

Trivia
What is the Student Council?:

A school council is a council leaded by a principle, or a council president. It has a bunch of students that are working together, to make the school a better place for students. These students are usually elected or chosen by teachers or other students. They help out students in many ways, and want their environment to grow to become better and more peaceful place. They gather a couple times a week to discuss student needs and wants. They also help students grow educationally as they discuss the education needs for students, thus making a better education for students. They work on growth of leadership, personality and relations in the school’s pupils. They are also in charge of seasonal and cultural events that may help the schools funding and also entertain the students. They help out teachers with simple stuff (e.g. transferring items). They are also role models to other students where they should always be on best behavior, attending classes and being overall the best to encourage the students to do better, because students should feel inspired by them. This group of students also help out new kids around the school, getting them to classes, introducing them to clubs and getting them into many different friendships. Overall the student council is a group of students that discuss the schools ups and downs, and suggest ways to improve the school campus. They are the voice of the other students where they are in charge or delivering any messages from other students to higher ups. Finally, they can help out students with basic problems, and consult them to proper help if needed (e.g. teacher, nurse).

What happens in the School Council?:
Councilors should meet up once or twice a week to discuss the schools problems and try their best to improve on its environment. They talk about the social events that could take place and suggests solutions for various problems. They also have a meeting with school faculty every now and then to negotiate the problems within the faculty. They talk about the students’ needs and wants, trying their best to provide the needed. They share ideas amongst each other and help out the schools funding. They are also in charge of setting up clubs, like providing needed supplies and spreading posters around the school. They also play a big role in the schools eco side, they help out clean and make sure the school is aware about deforestation, pollution etc.… They also set up social events for the people around town to raise the schools voice and attract more students for later years, this also helps with funding towards the school. Whenever an idea is presented they vote on it and discuss it with all its pros and cons. They also set up events that may raise awareness and help out outside communities (e.g. pink dress day for breast cancer month).
Do you prefer to work alone or in a group?:
This depends on many variables, is the group good? Do they all work in harmony? Do they all have communication skills? What’s the project? If it’s a simple project and it doesn’t take much effort, I would work with a group that work well together. We would get the things done faster and more efficient. If it was harder and they were also good at communication, I would still work with them. Though I won’t work with them if they lack communication skills, even if it was a very simple project. It wouldn’t work out well since everyone would just be playing around and not taking anything seriously. As I assume the council members are all mature, I would prefer to work in a group with them.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
Ive been roleplaying for 2 years now so I’d say yes. I’ve had several roles on the server and had many experience through roleplaying as them. Ironically, I’ve been a counselor and a council secretary so ultimately yes, I do have the experience.

Roleplay Scenario
You are on the Student Council and the chairman submits an awful idea. What do you do?:

I would try my best to understand his point of view, I wouldn’t bash him for his ideas and creativity. At least he made an effort to think of something and it’s good to always state your point of view. Though, the team and I will try to build on it as much as possible, and if it works out in the end then that’s great, since everyone evaluated it and made it better. If it didn’t I would apologize kindly and decline they idea. I’m sure they would understand after we explain to them why it was bad. If I’m the only one who thinks it’s bad I would try my hardest to understand it and build on it if needed. I’m sure that at the end we will have awesome ideas.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
I would first off consider their point of view and try to understand it with all my power. If it turns out it actually is bad, I would remove it right away. If it was decent and some people agreed after I explained it in depth more, we would have a friendly debate about it, if it goes out of hand we may ask a faculty member to help us, but if it was peaceful and both sides agreed on either idea, then that would be great.

There is a split decision on an idea. The Councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I would try my best to calm everyone down, if it was over something stupid I would suggest we forget about it and continue on with our meeting. If it was an important idea I would probably get someone older to help us decide if it is needed and if it fits into the schools theme. And then it’s going to be up to the higher up to help us either improve, remove or use the idea.

In-Character Information

Characters name:

Jeong Dae-Hyeon

Characters gender:
Male

Characters age:

What Student Council position are you applying for?
Council president

Why do you want this position? :
(This is IC so ima answer as if it were him, yknow)
I want this position because I believe I’m fit for it and I can fulfill the duties given to me. I can try my best to make the council more alive by hosting scheduled meetings and planning events for the students. I also believe I’m pretty responsible and I have enough experience and knowledge about this role. I truly believe I can benefit the school by being the president of our wonderful council. The council right now isn’t the strongest and it needs a leader to lead it since it’s currently all over the place and doesn’t have a council president. I’m pretty managing and I can give out orders and control the council in a way that it works together in harmony. We would be able to make the school better and flourish with ideas and beauty, by encouraging students to start clubs and raising awareness about many issues. Not to mention all the events the members and I can host to help out fund the school and grow its environment. Overall, I can make the council alive and help out the school in several ways with my leadership.

[More about Hyeon]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/jeong-dae-hyeon.15686/

Extra

Any additional information you would like to add to your application?

I used some answers from my old application for student council. I don’t think its plagiarism since I wrote it in the first place.

Do you have any questions?
Nope

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread