Not open for further replies.

exua

Level 13
exua1
exua1
Fundraiser+
IGN:BigPvP [OOC SECTION]
Expected activity (out of ten):7
Role in School Council:Councilor Age (note that it does not matter how old you are):16
Previous Applications:No other this is my first application that i have filled out in my life
Motivation for joining:I want to challenge myself in doing something i've never done before
What is the School Council?:its to help kids be better in school and being a councillor u can guide them of what there doing right and wrong. What happens in the School Council?:You attend meeting of how to make the school better and for the children to understand what the teachers are teaching [SCENARIO SECTION] You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?:i let them speak and say what they think is the best

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?:i react as ask them whats wrong with my speech they will give me advice of how to say it better

You have become the school president, what is your first speech:Thanks for voting me as councillor president and you will not regret your vote for me i will make it more great than it was so the children are happier than before

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?sorry that i missed 5 meeting i am very sorry i will do double the work to make the school even better than it was hope you forgive me for my mistake

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?Thank you guys for supporting me for what i've done and i wish you all the luck in the council meeting and the school

[IC SECTION]

You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?

Dear, Principal

i feel like i will be good for this job because i will attend most of the meeting and i will challenge myself to do the best i can do to make this school even greater than it was if you give me this role you will not regret it because i will attend every meeting and do great speeches

Sincerely,
BigPvP_

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
This is formatted awfully and I cant even read it, therefore it's a denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread