Not open for further replies.

xxnicholexx

Level 0
IGN: xXNicholeXx
Role in School Council: Councilor
Expected activity (out of ten): 7
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 14
Previous Applications: none
Motivation for joining: I wanted to join because I've noticed that because were in high school drama is around a lot and some things are different and people cant always trust their friends so they can trust a councilor.

What is the School Council?: The School Council is a group of people who work at the school or for the school to help out or keep the school in check.
What happens in the School Council?: The School Council is a group of people who every now and then get together and talk about how the schools been doing and how the school can become better with the school council's help

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: I my self would ask him why he thinks that and then explain why I disagree with his idea or find a way to improve his idea so he feels helpful and by improve I mean make it better

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I remain calm ask why they believe its bad and allow myself a minute to calm down and say Thank you for telling me the truth

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: I allow people to give me their thoughts and explain if I can or cant make these things happen

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize? I allow the higher ranks to talk and after they are down I answer any questions truthfully and take the a minute to say sorry explain why I wasn't there and accept any punishment I'm giving

You are being removed from your position, how do you react? I ask why and accept my fait and say thank you for giving me my time as being part of the school council

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role? I would explain why I want this role tell him why I believe a would be good at this and why its the right role for me, I could also explain how I would be as being in this role and how I would react to some of the problems students could have or some problems I might run into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread