mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Councilor Application for Ami E. Caprio

FORMAT:

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?: DidYouSpillTea
Any previous warns/kicks/bans?: No
What is your timezone in GMT?: Est
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?: HeyItzMadiCakes#0856
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?: https://schoolrp.net/threads/age-change.29267/
Accepted

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: My activity on the server is mostly everyday and the forums are mostly a couple of hours because i'm on srp roleplaying and then i go check at other people forums and and read the the updates on the server to.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
Student council is a group of students elected by peers to participate in designated areas of school government. Any student is generally welcome to attend the council meetings. Student councils exist at the elementary, middle, and high school levels, though generally student councils are more prevalent at the high school level. Involvement at the lower levels has proven to be beneficial in that when students reach the higher grades, they have already experienced how meetings run and decisions are made.

Generally, councils participate in the planning of school events such as prom and spirit rallies. They also assist administration with events for the local community such as blood drives or donation collections. They work with the district's school board, school administration, parent organizations, student body, and local community to decide on and approve projects and initiatives for the school, students, and community.
Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): The reason I wanna apply to be Councilor is because council works, since I knew very little about this organization and what kind of discussions and goals that you have and after doing some browsing in books and talking to other Councillors I wanted to become one myself.
What does the school council of Karakura do?: They promote and participate in school related events, They roam the hallways making sure everything is safe and make sure all school rules still apply and they show respect to others and they try to remain respectful to the staff and there peers around them
How would you describe your work ethic?: I usually have a positive outlook is indeed the most important aspect of good working and Understanding approach: An individual needs to understand the work related pressures and thus, avoid bouncing off unrealistic deadlines. An individual needs to be honest and sincere to the work deliverables.
What interests you the most about the student council?: Leaders who are authentic are trusted because they are unwavering, especially when faced with the challenges of popular opinion. As a student government official, be sure the ideals that got you elected are consistent throughout policymaking, planning, etc. and remember to always stay true to yourself and the values you believe in and Keep a open mind and always listen. Open communication and consideration of all ideas fosters a creative and collaborative environment. A good leader is someone who is comfortable handling suggestions and adapting to changing situations A quality leader learns from experience and proactively plans for the future.
Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: Since I joined SRP I realized an interesting experience that I didn’t have for a while, and, every day that passed, would give me more and more motivation to keep playing. After investing a lot of time and going through a lot of situations, I started that i can work and become a better person and I have a purpose to be on srp then just doing other things I would like to help with events and give ideas'

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?: I wouldn't mind it but i would say how could i change my idea that you might like or maybe we can do what you want and add my idea to.
You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?: I would ask why they hated my idea and i would ask if they had any other ideas that they like they want to remove to my idea and i wouldn't be mad i will learn how to take the situation respectful.
There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: We should take a walk and and take a break and then if people are still upset we should get the VP and we would talk to the VP and ask what should we do not do the idea or do both ideas together.
A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?: As a councillor you should be respectful and shouldn't start problems cause you promised that you would be a hard work and respectful the peers around and not be so angry with other peers.
The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
Even though everyone is getting very hectic I would like to say everyone we should take a breather and calm down and we should maybe get a teacher but if the kids start hitting we should get VP and the VP should have a word with them and maybe write a letter to there peers that we shouldn't of started drama we should be honest about how we feel around others and we should still be hard-workers.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: Ami Eliza Caprio
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 20
Character phone-number: 237-648-963
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: Ami is very caring person, and kinda outgoing and friendly person and She's loves meeting new friends and likes working on hard ideas she also is on the golden leos which is a city football team we do games with the Bobcats and the Spartans to. She'd always had a dream to become a Councilor.
Character appearance/attire: The Female would have black hair and grey eyes she would be 5'6 and weigh 150 lbs and she a fair skin color and she'd wear the her jacket and black jeans and whites shoes and she'd would her tied up always.
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: “Since the last year, I have been working and studying a lot, trying to gather experience and knowledge towards my main focus area, business. I created a routine and was going, pretty much every school day, to the library and spending delightful hours reading books and researches about this type of subject I started looking at Councilor and i would always put that on my mind.
Why do you want this position?: I want the position because i would like my voice to be heard and I wanna other people to hear my ideas that i can do for events and I wanna make a change and be heard in the school not a outcast my voice needs to be heard to.
What interests you the most about student council?:
The purpose of the student council is to give students an opportunity to develop leadership by organizing and carrying out school activities and service projects. In addition to planning events that contribute to school spirit and community welfare, the student council is the voice of the student body. They help share student ideas, interests and concerns with the school wide community.

The function of the student council is based upon parliamentary procedures. Ideas are presented, voted upon and confirmed by the student body president. Any student that is interested in leadership, organizational behavior, event planning or becoming more involved in the school are welcome to become involved.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

Now that you’ve imagined your ideal school and compared it with the reality, how can you create a pathway that will allow the situation to improve? In other words, how do you get from
Let’s say that you want to make it more convenient for students to park their bike around campus. Great! Where should the new parking place be that would make it more efficient? By pushing the reality towards the perfect world, you have created a new idea!
It’s great to have a bold new idea, but you also have to make it possible. Identifying the barriers that stand in the way can help you take an abstract idea and make it possible. What are the barriers for your idea? Is a need for better planning? Funding? Getting permission from key administrators? Developing new rules?

By overcoming these barriers you can say to people, “Look here’s this great new idea and we will achieve it by doing

Users who are viewing this thread