~Out-Of-Character Information~

In Game Name:
WildPaws08

Do you have discord?:
Yes, DoberJoy#6079

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I have not been banned.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am active on the server every day for at least 2-3 hours, possibly more, a day. I am not very active on the forums, I'm mainly only on for when I'm writing applications. But I am willing to be more active.

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Counsellor

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The role of a Counsellor is to provide guidance, assistance, and support. to all students who seek it. They help students resolve their problems and help them become a better person who is on the right track to becoming successful and happy.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
I am fully aware of this.

Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?:
I do understand.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have roleplayed on multiple platforms for about 4 years. I started with more mature Roblox RP games, then I roleplayed on Scratch, and I started roleplaying on Minecraft about a year ago. I've been in a variety of roleplays, expanding my knowledge of how to roleplay maturely, seriously, and in more detail. And I'll continue to learn more over the time to come.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/swedish-application.20968/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/swedish-application.20985/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.21823/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.21847/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.30095/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.30201/

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would try my best to calm the student down and politely ask them to stop, also warning them about their behavior. If they refuse to cooperate and continue to curse, I would politely ask another staff member to help me. If things got worse, I would report them to the Vice Principal, Principal, Vice Dean, or Dean.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would do the job given, doing whatever I could to ensure the safety of all those that may be effected.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would confront the employee and tell them how their actions could effect others and themselves, trying my best to convince them to stop whatever they were doing wrong. If they would not listen and/or things got out of hand, I would immediately get someone with more authority to help with the situation.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
My character would act calm, kind, polite, and outgoing. She would also respect others boundaries and make sure not to offend or make anyone uncomfortable.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &6She'd smile warmly as she waved at the student. &f"Hello! My name is Deborah, how may I help you?" &6She'd nod to signal for them to take a seat.

/me &6She'd place her hand on the student's shoulder reassuringly with a warm smile. &f"We're going to figure this out together, alright?"
/me &6She'd slide the notebook over to the student as she looked them in the eye kindly.

~In-Character Section~

Full Name:
Deborah Lythe Ainge

Age (Minimum age is 25):

Backstory
Deborah was born and raised living in Karakura happily with both her parents. After some very unfortunate happenings, her mother died of illness when Deborah was only 8 years old. Her Father after hearing about the news of his lovely wife leaving earth and going to meet whoever is up there, he unfortunately committed suicide only a few years later, leaving her on her own as an orphan. She decided she'd be in multiple adoptive families before finally deciding to live alone.
Throughout the course of her life, she's gone through various life-changing experiences that have shaped her personality and identity into the lovely person she is today. She had realized and learnt many life lessons from her harsh and unforgiving past, giving her the knowledge, information and wisdom to be an overall better person and to pass down her harsh past as information to others to help them become better people than what they are.
Her life eventually turned for the better, she had become the owner of Karakura's first orphanage to show off how much she'd want to help others who have gone through the same past as herself. She adopted a son, who after tragic circumstances had died. She made her own life much better, peaceful, and happier in general.
Her life was finally going the way she had always hoped for, deciding that it was finally time for her to take the next step and apply for a job. After careful searching and focus, she thought that being a Counsellor was the best career for her. She would be able to help much more people, which she had always liked doing. Her motive would be "The more people I can help, the better life is.". She always felt like making others happier and healthier by helping getting their life on track was her purpose, and now was the time for her to fulfill her purpose.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
For most of my life, I've loved helping others in any possible way that would benefit me and them at the same time, so I thought becoming a School Counsellor is a great idea and a new way to bring joy and glee to others lives. All I've ever wanted was the opportunity to be able to make many lives much better. So I've devoted most of my time to helping others and my motive is "If I can then I will.". I also believe that I will be a great choice for you and I will try my hardest to be the best I can be at this job if you pick me as your School Counsellor.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I would be a great addition to the school staff. I am adaptable, thoughtful, compassionate, patient, friendly, and a quick learner. I will be efficient with the tasks given to me within my working facility. I will try my absolute hardest to properly complete my work, also helping others with their work and I won't give up.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Do you have any questions?:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying, however I have decided to deny this application.

- Your applications lacks proper detail
- You must include 3 detailed /me's

If you have any questions regarding your application, DM me on discord: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread