kyrie

Level 0
OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:
kyriebb.

Past warns/kicks/bans?: none at all!

What is your timezone?: est.

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001): @w0mo!

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

KOREAN. APP-1 [APPROVED]
CHINESE. APP-2 [PENDING]

Describe your activity on the server: i try to be as active as i can be on this server. there will be some times where i can't be online due to family/personal things so i hope that isn't too much of a problem..

List your accounts and roles on this server:
kyriebb - [Grade-12] Dae-Hyun Seong // [Grade-11] Maevis G. Sayomi

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?: yes, i'm aware that my inactivity will result in removal from the council.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:
the highschool council is a school organization that only the best helpers and friends. they help other people with things like showing people around the school, helping with medical emergencies when the school staff can not, and just with general assistance. The student council do try and be the best they can to show others what we do!

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.): i want to be a help and support to any person that needs it! i can try to be a good role model for all of our kouhais at karakura HS!

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events): i understand that and i will try my best to help with events and/or come up with them! i can be a bit of a dumdum when it comes to things like that, but again! I WILL TRY!!

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
President: The main role of the council! They make decisions for everybody.
Vice-President: The second main role of the council! They help the president with decisions and they also make decisions when the President is unavailable.
Secretary: They helps with meetings, purchases, and files. They time the meetings and represent the student council!
Treasurer: They help the secretary with purchases, they set the budget for any shopping, and coordinates the fundraisers for events!

IC SECTION SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?:
i would try and separate them. and if that doesn't work, i'll try to look for a caretaker, teacher, or a higher faculty member and ask them to help me correct the situation.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?: i'll chase after them until i catch them and then report them to higher faculty members.

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?: i would talk to the councilor to see what their motive was to this behavior, if they tell me i will continue talking to them to find out how we can resolve it, like if they need to talk to me or a caretaker.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?: immediately after noticing this, i will research the information that i missed and bring it up in the next meeting.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?: i'd apologize and ask what it is and how i was doing it.

Please provide at least one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event): the student council unveils a unique and enchanting event — "whispers of imagination: a nocturnal literary soiree." the school's football field or P.E room could be transformed into a magical haven, adorned with fairy lights, lanterns, and cozy seating arrangements. the goal is to create an atmosphere that encourages the exploration of creativity and the sharing of literary passions.

students, clad in comfortable attire, are invited to bring their favorite books, poems, or original works to the event. a stage is set for an open mic session where individuals can step into the spotlight, under the moonlit sky, and share their literary creations. whether it's a haunting poem, a gripping short story, or an excerpt from a beloved novel, the stage is a platform for voices to echo through the night.

to further enhance the ambiance, small bonfires are scattered throughout the courtyard, offering warmth and a rustic touch. the crackling sounds and dancing flames create an intimate setting where students can gather around, engrossed in the literary tales woven by their peers. attendees can also enjoy hot beverages and snacks provided by the student council, fostering a sense of community and camaraderie.

for those who prefer a more immersive experience, there are designated reading nooks adorned with soft cushions and blankets. string lights illuminate these cozy corners, inviting students to lose themselves in the pages of their favorite books or explore new literary realms.

the event concludes with a collaborative art installation. attendees are encouraged to contribute to a collective mural, expressing their thoughts and feelings inspired by the stories shared throughout the night. this evolving masterpiece becomes a tangible representation of the diverse imaginations intertwining within the karakura high community.

"whispers of imagination" serves not only as a celebration of literature but also as a testament to the power of storytelling in fostering connections and inspiring creativity within the school's vibrant tapestry of minds.

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:
Dae-Hyun Seong.

Phone number: 030-274-6761.

How would you describe your personality?:
The aspiring counselor at Karakura High is a paradox of sharp edges and unexpected warmth. His brusque demeanor, laced with colorful language that could make a sailor blush, often paints him as the quintessential prick. A mere glance in his direction is enough to trigger a storm of curses, leaving many to question the enigma beneath the rugged exterior. Surprisingly, however, Dae-Hyun means no harm. Beneath the armor of expletives lies a complex soul, yearning to connect and understand. He navigates the delicate dance of relationships with a flair for flirtation, extending his charm to friends of all genders. This flirtatious edge, a subtle blend of playfulness and camaraderie, adds an unexpected layer to his persona. In the halls of Karakura High, Dae-Hyun Seong is a puzzle waiting to be unraveled, a counselor-in-the-making whose unconventional approach conceals a genuine intent to bridge the gaps between hearts.

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
Dae-Hyun Seong, an enigmatic figure who effortlessly commands attention, is a study in contradictions, a tapestry of complexity that draws the eye and intrigues the mind. His jet-black hair, meticulously styled, falls in alluring waves that frame a face dominated by the piercing allure of burgundy eyes. The golden-rimmed glasses perched on his nose add an intellectual layer to his persona, hinting at a mind as sharp as his aesthetic. Cloaked in a traditional black suit tailored to perfection, Dae-Hyun's attire is a seamless blend of timeless elegance and mysterious flair. The stark black fabric accentuates his towering 6'6" frame, revealing a lanky yet subtly muscular build that adds an unexpected dimension to his commanding presence. A red rose, a vivid burst of passion, is artfully pinned onto his left jacket pocket, and the ensemble is completed with black, velvety gloves that add a touch of tactile sophistication. The gloves, a subtle accessory, serve as a metaphorical barrier, a layer that shields and separates him from the world. Dae-Hyun's demeanor, a prickly exterior highlighted by a penchant for cursing like a sailor, often catches others off guard. Yet, beneath this rugged exterior lies a surprising truth – he means no harm. The sharpness of his words is a defense mechanism, a carefully crafted shield that conceals a softer, more introspective side. Dae-Hyun's flirtatious tendencies, however, add a dynamic layer to his character. A bit of a charmer, he playfully engages with friends, transcending gender norms with a confident ease. The dichotomy of his personality, from a sharp-tongued provocateur to a charming flirt, creates a character as intriguing as the enigma he presents to the world. Dae-Hyun Seong, a man of contrasts, navigates the intricacies of his own complexities, leaving those around him perpetually curious about the depths hidden beneath the surface.

daedae.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: i do not think that my application is better than others, i'm the same as everyone else! but i believe that i can provide a safe work environment for all the lower grade students!

Why do you want this position?: i feel like it'd be fun to work in an office environment with others! i am also grade-12 so i could help out a few kouhais if they ever need help finding a class and/or a certain area in the school.

What interests you the most about student council?: i am most interested in working with others and making some new friends.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: if there was a person in karakura high that was breaking the rules, i'd try to stop them. if i can't do that, then i will contact the principal, a teacher or a fellow councilor just to make sure that nobody gets hurt and that everyone feels safe and protected in our school.

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
DENIED
Thank you for applying to the Council Faction. Unfortunately, after the higher-ups have reviewed your application; We've decided to deny your application. Your application was denied due to the following reasons below:

Recent Player History:
Although infractions and server reputation are not detrimental factors to the initial application, we prefer players who have had a recent clean history and were more active within the integration of the server.

Inactivity:
You have not been active for a significant amount of time. Please raise your current activity and feel free to reapply again to the faction.

Formatting:
Please make sure to follow the provided format for the application process.

Users who are viewing this thread