What is your Minecraft username?:

ellieleanor

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
ellie.#0336

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
EST time.

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say that my inactivity is a 7/10 because I’m currently in my last year of high school. Additionally, I am involved with sports inside and outside the high school. I’m more active on weekends than weekdays, given that I have more free time, though I try to log on at least 3-4 times weekly.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I have never been banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge that if I am idle I will be demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
KHS Counselor.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A school counselor is an essential commodity for pupils in a school setting. They seek to enhance all adolescents' academic, career, and personal/social development by providing individual and group counseling, developing and executing school-wide programs, and cooperating with parents, teachers, and other school professionals. School counselors also assist kids in navigating challenging emotional and academic obstacles such as bullying, family concerns, and learning disabilities, as well as providing college and career preparation advice. They advocate for all students, fostering a secure and supportive learning environment where kids can succeed.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
My experience with roleplay is one of excitement, challenge, and self-discovery. I enjoy taking on the role of a character with a different personality, background and set of experiences from my own. Through my interactions with other players, I can explore different perspectives and ways of thinking. Roleplay helped develop her acting skills, increase my confidence, and improve my communication and collaboration abilities. Through my roleplay experiences, I grew both personally and creatively, and I look to each new opportunity to step into a new role and see where it would take me! With 5+ years of roleplay experience behind my back, I am a very adept writer and can easily construct detailed actions.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
Joining the school employee factions can be a valuable experience that provides a wide range of benefits in the long run. If I am to become a member of the School Faction, I will gain an in-depth understanding of the inner workings of the education system in Karakura. This can give me a unique insight into the challenges and opportunities of the field and allow me to develop my skills and knowledge. Furthermore, by participating in the day-to-day operations of the School Faction, I will have the opportunity to gain experience within the School sector of SRP. This can give me a valuable new perspective on the education system and allow me to see things from a different angle. In addition, being a member of the School Faction can help me establish a network of professional contacts, which can be helpful for my future character growth. To conclude, joining the School Faction can provide me with a solid foundation for success.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[Highschool Cheerleading] (IGN: Shuperfast1000)

༻ஓ════════。˚۵༺୨♡୧༻۵˚。════════ஓ༺

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

~*Hanami remains calm and composed, displaying empathy towards the student. She acknowledges their feelings of disdain, and despite the ongoing situation, she responds with: "I can tell that you're feeling very upset." The woman then sets her boundaries by reminding the student that using disrespectful language is unacceptable in public and that it's essential to have a respectful conversation. Once more, she utters, "I understand that you're upset, but using inappropriate language is not a productive way to express your emotions. Can we talk about what's bothering you calmly and respectfully?" Hanami adopts a non-threatening posture; she utilizes a soothing tone of voice in an evident attempt to de-escalate the situation and help the student feel heard and understood.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
~*In the midst of witnessing two students physically fighting in the hallway, Hanami would swiftly ensure the safety of all parties involved. She’d approach the students, briskly separating them prior to calmly and assertively instructing them to stop the physical altercation. Once separated she would move forth by guiding both students to a private location for discussion. During the said discussion, Hanami would listen to each of the adolescent’s perspectives in an effort to understand the root cause of the conflict. She would then work with the students to find a resolution and provide guidance on how to handle similar situations in the future through a peaceful approach prior to handing them over to detention. Additionally, she would document the incident and report it to appropriate school officials in detail

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
~*If Hanami were to witness another school employee misbehaving and engaging in something dangerous on the job, she would react with a sense of urgency to protect the safety of everyone within the area. As a quick thinker, she would first assess the situation to determine if immediate intervention is necessary to prevent harm. Hanami would likely approach the employee and calmly, yet firmly, ask them to stop their behaviour Following suit, she would report the incident to the appropriate school officials as soon as possible. During the report, Hanami would provide a clear and detailed description of the inappropriate behaviour including any relevant observations and documentation. If the situation requires immediate attention, Hanami would abruptly take action to intervene and stop the dangerous behaviour. Her main goal is to ensure that appropriate safety measures are taken, such as evacuating students from the area or contacting emergency services if necessary. Additionally, she would document the incident and provide a report to the appropriate school officials to ensure a full investigation and any necessary disciplinary action is taken.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
~*With a novel in her clutches, Hanami establishes her presence within the break room through a mere gaze. Whether or not the room was filled or empty didn’t hinder her from relaxation, so with subtle poise, she wandered towards the corner of the room–Sparing a few ‘Hellos’ and gentle looks, the woman established herself in no time. She situated within the comforts of a seat, right leg propped onto her left in preparation to read her book. The cover read ‘Pride and Prejudice’ by Jane Austin, Hanami’s favorite author. She immerses herself in the novel; however, Hanami makes a note to read one chapter per day. So, with her chapter finished, the caravanette delicately sets the book down and begins to socialize with her fellow employees. A tender aura exudes from Hanami; you can always see her with a smile, no matter the occasion.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me
As the winter air nipped at her skin, Hanami tried fighting off the frigid atmosphere. She donned a few layers in an evident attempt to keep her physique at an appropriate temperature. She usually would squander her time within the comforts of the library; however, something about personally viewing Karakura dusted in snow tickled her heart with a homely sensation. So as the cold atmosphere filled her lungs, the woman wandered about the school grounds in solitude. She knew the importance of ‘me time,’ and what better way to spend such time outside? Her ears honed to her environment; the crunching of snow beneath her feet and the student chatter roaming the atmosphere was hard to escape–Though it didn’t irritate her.

/me within her tone, corresponding with the gaze she placed on them. Hanami, of all people, knew the fragility of human emotions; with specific individuals, it was comparable to glass.“ Come, let’s talk about this. Do you want water? Maybe some snacks? “ Gently, her words pushed past her lips in the midst of guiding the student to the seat situated across from her desk. And as she allowed told the student to search for some level of solace, the woman silently rummaged through her cabinets for their file. It didn’t take long to retrieve the item, so, seating herself down, she would initiate their session. Through and through, Hanami attentively idled there, responding to their rants with subtle nods and reassuring looks. She held her tongue for the time being, and when the time came, she voiced her advice and questions. Eventually, she had gone through all she could. Past her eyes, everything seemed to be all right. So, with a tranquil smile painted onto her lips, she let the student go. Bidding her goodbyes which a wave had accompanied, she uttered her final statement. “ You aren’t alone. “

/me twirled around as she idled in her desk seat, waiting for a possible phone call from a parent. As the woman paused, she busied herself by rearranging various files. For some reason, this pang of nervousness engulfed her chest. Hanami was in the midst of rearranging a student’s course selection for next year, and while the woman managed to sort this mess out with the student, she required parental admission to proceed. So, as the woman incessantly shuffled through her files, she jumped at the abrupt sound of her work cell’s ring. The noise played a role in grounding her mind back to reality, prompting Hanami to answer the call immediately. “ Hello, this is Ms. Endō speaking! “ She voiced, her tone maintaining its soft demeanour

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

“ My name is Hanami Endō. ”

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
“ Well, given how I’m unmarried I go by Miss. “

Preferred Name:
“ You may call me Hana, I don’t mind. As for students Ms. Endō ”

Age (Minimum is 25):
“ I am currently 26, I hope that’s alright. ”

Religious Denomination:
“ At the moment that’s up in the air for me, I’m sorry about that. “

Marital Status:
“ I’m unmarried and single. “

Academic Degree:
“ I’ve studied at the University of Keio and managed to secure a double bachelor's degree in Psychology and Education! “

Year of Graduation:
“ Graduated the year 2021! “

Major(s):
“ Psychology & Education! “

Minors:
“ Communications & Sociology. “

Nationality:
“ Japanese. “

Current Location:
“ At the moment I live in Karakura. “

Native Languages:
“ Japanese. “

Other Languages:
“ Korean as I’d like to communicate with my nieces and nephews, I’m currently learning Shanghainese. “

Backstory

Hanami Endō grew up in a difficult household, raised by her elder brother Kouhei and their alcoholic father. Despite the circumstances, Hanami and Kouhei were very close and did their best to support each other and make ends meet. Their father's drinking often left the family short on money and food, and due to their financial issues, Hanami and Kouhei often went hungry. Despite this, Hanami–A girl dedicated to her studies– was able to excel in school and was known for her kindness and warm personality. She viewed her education as an opportunity to escape her circumstances and provide for her family in the future. Kouhei, on the other hand, had a harder time adjusting and turned to small-time criminal activities to help make ends meet. Hanami was always supportive of her brother and tried to steer him in the right direction, but their father's influence was strong.

Despite her situation, she did what she could to support her family, but her father's drinking only got worse and eventually took a toll on his health. As Hanami got older, she took on more responsibilities in hopes of aiding her father’s issues. She worked multiple jobs to bring in extra income, and combining her funds with Kouhei’s granted the siblings peace knowing that there was going to be food on the table. Despite the hardships, Hanami remained optimistic and hopeful for a better future. Their father's drinking only worsened over time, leading to frequent fights and outbursts. Hanami and Kouhei tried their best to protect each other and keep the peace at home, but the constant stress and anxiety took a toll on their well-being. As they grew older, Hanami was able to not only secure a scholarship to a university, where she studied hard and became the first person in her family to graduate.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

“ As someone who has faced a number of challenges in life, I have come to understand the value of having a support system. Growing up, I often felt alone and without direction, and it was only through the help of a few kind individuals that I was able to overcome these obstacles and find success. Now, with an opportunity to become mentor and educator, I have the chance to pay it forward and provide support to others who may be struggling. “

“ My desire to help students stems from a deep-seated passion for education and a belief in the transformative power of learning. I believe that every student has the potential to achieve great things, but many are held back by a lack of guidance and support. That is why I am dedicated to providing the students I will potentially help with the tools and resources they need to succeed. “

“Whether it is through one-on-one sessions, course planning, or simply offering a listening ear without feedback, I am committed to helping students reach their full potential. I find great joy in seeing the students grow and mature, and I take pride in knowing that I could play a small role in their success.”

“In conclusion, my main goal as an educator and mentor is to help students overcome the challenges they face and reach their goals. I believe that by providing them with the support they need, I can help them build the foundation they need to lead happy and fulfilling lives.”

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

“ N/A.”

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

“ As a student counselor, it's important to possess a set of essential qualities that enable one to effectively carry out the responsibilities of the role. From my perspective, the most critical of these qualities are empathy, patience, strong communication skills, cultural competence, confidentiality, and flexibility. In my eyes, empathy involves the ability to understand and share the feelings of others, allowing one to connect with students on a personal level and provide support in a compassionate manner. I find that patience is crucial in dealing with students who may be going through difficult situations and require time to process their thoughts and emotions. Strong communication skills are a must-have for a student counselor, as they allow for a clear and effective exchange of information and ideas. Cultural competence is also an important factor to consider, as it enables one to understand and appreciate the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of students, fostering a welcoming and inclusive environment. Confidentiality is a crucial aspect of the role, as it builds trust with students and ensures the privacy and protection of sensitive information. While flexibility may not come naturally to everyone, I know it’s important to do my best in that area. Furthermore, a student counselor must possess a non-judgmental attitude and a genuine desire to help and support students in their personal and academic journey. With an understanding of these important points and through hard work and dedication. I believe that I can become essential to KHS. I know I’m young, but believe me when I say I have what it takes to carry this role efficiently. “

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Pending

- Unfortunately, we don't have any spots at the moment but whenever this changes I'll review this application again!
- If you ever decide to remove this application change the title to [REMOVE]

If you have any questions don't hesitate to DM me - mariav#6666

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

Congratulations, you have been accepted for the role of Counsellor! Please ping mariav#6666 and link this application on Academics Discord to get things started.

Users who are viewing this thread