mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Counselor Application-Vitasoya(Takano Kaili)

VitaSoya

Level 1
ViataSoyas Counselor Job Application

in-Game Name: VItaSoya

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Counselor

How often do you log onto the server?: Every day on most occasions and I would be on up to 7-8 hours on some days.

Do you have discord? Yes!Soya#5734

Do you have a microphone? I have a fine and working one for communication with higher-ups and the staff team if needed.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Banned once for:Glitching
Yes, I have, the reason was I did not understand the rules clearly and completely which led to me making a very unnecessary and regretful mistake that I wish I would have never done and is truly shameful of my action of me glitching in the game which led to a ban that I deserved. It helped me to learn a lesson from the mistakes as we humans learn the fastest through mistakes we make and this made me more mature and learned to read the rules clearly before any action is done. Again I'm deeply sorry for it but can not expect to be forgiven. However, I could ensure I would never get myself banned in the future.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes. I can and I am aware that I could be removed at any time from the position. In that case, I will be really appreciative of the job and would try my best to give it my all.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, i am fully aware of that and i know there is rules to follow when i take the job. If i do make a mistake or break any rules i would take the full responsibilty of it and stand up to my mistake.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: Counselor is someone who gives valuable and suitable assistance to students that needs support in their learning, helping them with their academic goals and helping them achieve higher standards in education. A counselor can also help emotionally when students are worried and upset. Students may approach counselors for help, whether a family problem or an academic problem, a counselor is there to help the students out of their worries. Also working with students to develop skills such as organization, time management, and effective study habits which are all very important for life beyond school. The job is also there to talk to students about sensitive topics such as bullying, drug abuse, and planning for college or careers after graduation with students as young adults particularly could be troubled by these things in life.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I do have some experience in this type of roleplay, but not much! I helped many friends with their mistakes and emotional mistakes icly, for instance, my friend was getting body shamed, I immediately stopped the bully and talked with my friend to help him feel better. But I still think I'm not experienced and that's why I would like to apply for this job as I enjoy helping people out.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been playing schoolrp dated back to 2017, however, I may have not played consistently this 3 years I have always come on to check what has changed in the server and say hi to friends, I have stayed and watched the server grow into what it is now and I am truly dedicated in the server as it is given and provided me with so much entertainment and joy no other server has. Before 2017 I have played in a few other roleplay servers such as Narutorp, TokyoGhoul RP, etc

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: The job is to support and relieve a student’s problem and tension for various reasons, including family concerns such as parental absence and poor grades for academic purposes. This ultimately tends to widen the possibilities of different types of roleplay and benefits the community as a whole. A counselor is available for the safety and well being of the students and will be supportive if appropriate also.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I react with a calm tone and would say to them nicely “Oh well you might be right. I am pathetic in some ways..may I ask you why you think that, so I could improve and do a better job for you guys?” If they were reasonable I would accept their blaspheme and improve from my own side, however, if they invoke and curse at a higher degree with a loony reason, I will ask them to stop. If they do not stop, I will lecture them strictly with words telling them it is not wise for them to do what they have done and to never do it again because those actions will not help you either in academics or life beyond. If they do not seem to understand, I will have no choice but to take him or her to the Vice Principal's office and hope they will learn from their mistake making them more mature as a young adult.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would think it through and agree to the job as it's a part of my duty to help the Principle out unless it’s not the right thing to do from my judgment or it may affect other people’s living standards or the health and safety of students which should always be my first priority as a staff member, which In that case I would stop and talk to the principal about it in a polite and respectful way and would tell a valid reason of why i didn't proceed with the job.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would approach them and tell them that this could be very hazardous and try to talk/convince them to cut out the action with a polite tone as they are still a respectful member of staff no matter what, however if they wont listen and keeps proceeding with what they were doing, I would call the Vice Principle about the situation for eg. Not attending their job, stealing/damaging of school property, if even worse i would immediately proceed to calling the police as the action is no longer bearable as a staff member of KHS or a citizen of Karakura City in a whole eg. Murder, harassing a student/member of staff.(Which hopefully will never happen with in the Staff team of KHS)

[IC section]

Applicant Name: Takano Kaili

Chosen Job: Counselor

motivation for Joining KHS: I joined the school because this place has many students with great potential and as I studied and learned all the knowledge for life here including important skills like social skills, I would slowly grow interested in helping more students out and explore their potentials just like what the KHS staff did for him back in the days and supported me through hard times when I lost some important people in my life. As many people say the new generations will push humanity forward, I would like to be that hand behind them supporting their dreams and awarding them what they deserved with their great achievements as a counselor. However, during their studies, everyone student will eventually run into a problem. And I would like to be there for each and everyone of them and help them get through tough times and eventually preparing them into a new phase of life where they have to look after themselves. 'You can't build a great building on a weak foundation. You must have a solid foundation if you're going to have a strong superstructure.' This quote is truly applicable to the daily life of a student , the harder you work during these times in school, the more success you will build later in life. And me Takano Kaili would like to be everyone students strong wall behind their back while they run in to problems in school or life outside. And this is my motivation for joining KHS. Thank you very much!

Age (Minimum age is 25):26

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe i am a fast learner and a hard worker when its things i enjoy doing, and this includes role playing, and am always up to learn and adapt to a new job or object. And will be ready to humbly take in more suggestions at all times to help me improve my weaknesses. Not only that i also have a lot of experience in terms of roleplay and i am also an extremely active player that is willing to contribute for the community. This will help me thrive in the job as well as me studying Psychology as one of my Sub Subjects in school which I think should end up helping me with many things surrounding the job, and that's why I think I should be accepted over other applicants.Thank you.

Editional backstory(Takano Kaili):

Takano Kaili was born and raised in a poor family that didn't have a high degree of education. Takano's father, who is from China, brought Takano and his mother, who is from japan back to a place in China called Fujian to try to get a job and make a better living for the family. When they arrived Takano was a mere baby at the age of 2 and so, that was where he first received his education in a local kindergarten. As he grew up he continued his education until year 3 in primary school. At the age of 9, his father went on a business trip and passed away in a car crash on a rainy day. Throughout these 7 years in Fujian. He learned Hakka by heart and soon after the death of his father.

The condition of life soon deteriorated and he was taken back to Japan by his Mother. From a young age, he also strives to better the living standards of his family. When growing up he got in quite a few troubles trying to sustain a good living for his family. Even when beaten for trying to steal food. He still strives for it and went on head first for the sake of his family. After arriving in Japan and receiving a brilliant education at Karakura high. He grew up becoming a well capable young man that is ready for a brighter future and to make up for the silly mistakes he made and inconvenience he deeply regrets creating for other citizens. As he attended KHS, he learnt many new things and skills. Behind all this he had people supporting him along the way. And they were the counselors that was always there for him, no matter what trouble. From these small things eventually building up day by day. He aspired to be the same when grown up and be there for the students that might've gone through what he had.

Thank you for reading and your time!

To Whom it may concern

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
DENIED
- I don't quite believe you're suitable for this role.
- Good luck in the future if you wish to reapply! DM sun#0040 if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread