imdaalex
Notable+
[OOC section]

In-Game Name:
imdaalex

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Guidance Counselor

How often do you log onto the server?:
I have work IRL so "4-5" Hours at least.

Do you have discord?
Yes, I do IM_DA_ALEX#6119

Do you have a microphone?
Yes I do
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I got banned for glitching back in (2017/2018)

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
yes I can ensure that and to try to come on the server whenever I can and whenever I have time to

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
Of course, I do recognize that' it would not be realistic if this was not a thing.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
School counselors help students with any problems they might have. They try to help students overcome social, problems through individual or group counseling. They help students get better study habits, time management, and other important stuff. They have classes where they teach and discuss bullying and drug abuse and what it does to you and other people. Counselors help students figure out what career they want to take and such.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
No, I don't but I think I would be a good fit in this role because basically really like to help and try to be a good guild in the community and make a lot of the roleplaying experience much better to all the players in the community.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been working as a waiter and bartender and a bodyguard for a restaurant way back in 2017 to 2019.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
School counselors help students with any problems they might have. They try to help students overcome social, problems through individual or group counseling. They help students get better study habits, time management, and other important stuff. They have classes where they teach and discuss bullying and drug abuse and what it does to you and other people. Counselors help students figure out what career they want to take and such.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I'd try to calm the student and ask him why he is acting this way if that doesn't work I'd give him a warning and if he doesn't stop I'd tell a nearby teacher/principal and hopefully, they can sort out the situation. or I would talk to the student my self to see why he is cursing at me and see if there is a way to work it out without cursing or violence.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
As it is my duty to do what the principal tells me, I'd make sure there are no students nearby that can get hurt and try to keep calm then do the task as he told me. while doing the job, I would be careful all the way if there is a student or employee.walking next to me or close to me, I would be very careful and look around my sounding while doing this job. when I'm done, I would still be on my guard if someone shows up. When I'm done with my job, I would report right away to the School Principal to say that the job is done and safe

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I'd get all the students out of the room and tell him to stop what he's doing and let him know that he's putting both himself and the students in danger then I would tell the principal or another teacher..if none of them is available I would try to talk to the employee to calm him/her down. When I have calmed the employee down I would report this to the principal or the vice-principal to tell how they are acting or what he was up to for the dangerous job that he is doing

[IC section]

Applicant Name:

Troy James

Chosen Job:
Guidance counselor

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My Motivation is to help and them to success. Support and motivate them to show them what they can do so they can break barriers and make new ones and show nothing is impossible in life if you work hard to get it you can. And I want to help others in any way I can even mentally help if they need I am willing to help them support them Through the dark time they have and show them there is nothing to worry about.

Age (Minimum age is 25):

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think I should be accepted over others because I enjoy helping children with personal or educational issues, I'm very active and I'm willing to dedicate myself truly to this job, I'm calm and patient, I'm also very good at listening to problems with care and then remembering it for further counseling sessions.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
DENIED
- Your application does not meet the standards required for your desired role.
- DM Sun#0040 if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread