Not open for further replies.

Hooter

Level 3
In Game Name:
InCourt

Do you have discord?
EQUALIZE#2910

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Trolling, a long time ago when I first started, however, the ban has been lifted as it was a misunderstanding?

Describe your activity on the server & the forums?:
I can say that I am rather active on the forums and the server, I just started to become more productive recently.

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Counselor.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The counselor's role is to take care of the students in Karakura Highschool. You need to keep their difficulties confidential and make sure they feel extremely comfortable around you, otherwise you might scare them off and that is not your goal as a counselor. You might encounter people who need help with their situation at home, people who need to express their feelings, parents who are worried about their children, and students who are being bullied. It seems like a long task, but it's possible.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, and it would be something that I would attempt to avoid.

Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?:
Yes.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I believe my knowledge may be superior to others. I am capable of writing in detail to increase attachment to my actions.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server?:

Albanian application, ACCEPTED - [https://schoolrp.net/threads/language.32276/]

1st ban appeal, DENIED - [https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.32204/]

2nd ban appeal, ACCEPTED - [https://schoolrp.net/threads/2nd-ban-apeal-continued.32206/]

Situations
During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

I would stay calm, make sure I do not use the same language as they do, I would still respect the other student, however, I would make sure to give them the right punishment to discipline them and make sure this does not happen again. I would also make other teachers aware of their behavior and make sure they are only forgiven once they show remorse.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would do so with caution, depending on the job and whether or not it involves my life, I will accept it. I will make sure others are not able to distract me and stop me from doing the job, I will also make sure that I do the job perfectly, and leave no trace of error.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
If they are doing something very dangerous on the job, I believe, as a mature man, I must advise them to do otherwise. I would only not do this if they were advised to do so. If they were acting out of order, I would address this behavior to them and tell them why what they are doing is wrong, and make sure I tell the principal about it so they can get a heads-up. Depending on the severity of the act, I might choose to get involved.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
My character would be rather formal and too polite to the other employees, they will always act as if they were his boss, and would do anything they told him to. Unless, it is against the rules, of course. He will do chores for them, nothing severe. All to appear like a good man, and keep his image good within the school. He would never disrespect other employees even if they were disrespecting him.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Basem would lean back in his chair, his hands down on his lap, resting near his knees and supporting his body. He would look at the person at the desk with a slight grin.

/me Basem would glare at the person in front of them with a serious look on their face, quickly looking back at their clipboard and making notes. The clipboard, being supported on his leg, and his leg supported his other knee, crossed in an x.

/me After the long talk, he would then have got up, looking at the person sitting opposite them with a concerned look. Basem would get up slowly and placed the clipboard on the coffee-table opposite him.

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name:
Basem Nessakh

Age (Minimum age is 25):

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr. Nessakh

Academic Degree:
Masters

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Psychology
Minors:
Politics

Backstory

1989, 12th of October.

Basem was born in the capital of Albania with his three brothers, 2 sisters, mother, and father. They were a working-class family, and the children had to dedicate themselves to studying. Basem was the only boy in that family that was committed to education, he would spend his time studying rather than playing football on the streets with his friends, he would spend his time playing with his abacus rather than playing with his 'useless' tools. It was clear that his devotion was effective, and he advised his parents to make most of the economic choices. They gradually became stable enough to move to a city known as Karakura to further more stabilize the finance within the family.

2002, 22nd of October.

Basem had no other option but to go to Karakura highschool. He advised his parents that it would have been better to go to a private school, but they claimed they could not afford to do so because of the travel expenses. Basem, being one of the youngest among those in KHS, he seemed to fit in with his maturity and friendly behavior. He was friendly among the college students, allowing him to access easy recommendations towards his life.

2008, 13th of October.

Using the instructions of his old friends, it was made apparent that applying for college was mandatory if you are planning to become successful in the future. He sent a letter to the dean and managed to enter. He took psychology as a major, simply because he loved studying the behavior of others and how their brain operates. On that same day, he had witnessed the decrease of rational thoughts within students. He realized that students got more and more immature, and he was disgusted by that realization.

2012, 13th of October.

After 4 years of a long session of studying, he finally got what he deserved. An academic degree in psychology. He felt relieved, he thought from then on that his life would be easy. He took a few years, saving up and working full-time in a manual job. He saved up for an apartment somewhere in Karakura.

2014, 15th of August.

Basem managed to save up for an apartment and he bought one that, coincidentally, was close to KHS. However, Basem encountered some problems. He had many troubles becoming a psychologist or any other decent profession. He took his chances with KHS and decided he would enroll for the position as a counselor in the hope to mature those within the school. He had to keep his physically involved job, and he inevitably was lowered by the constant reminder of being unsuccessful.

2020, 13th of October.

It was his 31st birthday, at that time he despised himself. Basem pitied himself, as no one welcomed him on his birthday and his job made him feel relatively exhausted. He thought he deserved a prize, so he gave the counselor role in KHS a try. He managed to get in, and he was desperate to keep the role and make sure his reputation would not get him kicked out. He was extremely happy, so happy he believed it was worthy of celebration.

The motivation for Joining KHS:
My motive for applying to Karakura Highschool is to supply myself with a hard-working and useful job, to make myself a successful man that makes a stable amount of money. My motive is not just for myself, but for others. I would love to help others and provide them with fabulous advice that you would expect from a counselor. It is also plausible that my motivation for joining the KHS would be to help the school itself, help their reputation and their environment.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I should be accepted over other applicants as I am trustworthy. To prove I am trustworthy, my mother, father, three brothers, and two sisters all relied on me. Them, relying on me, not only flourished their income but also let them move into a more stable and beautiful country. I am also intellectual, I have dedicated four years of my life to studying psychology and its concepts. Not only was it difficult, but it felt like I was never giving my brain a break for four extreme years.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
None.

Do you have any questions?:
How are the hours logged?

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying, however I have decided to deny this application.

- All Counselor slots are currently filled. [CLICK HERE]
- I currently don't find you suitable for this role.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread