mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Cqonzies Caretaker Application.

lamby :3

Level 22
octoplush
octoplush
Omega
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?:
Cqonzie

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Cqonny#4427

How old are you? (Optional):
16/yo

What is your time zone?:
BST

Describe your activity on the server:
I recently came back from a break due to my exams. Beforehand I was an active member of the SRP Community, I was formerly known as CannibalismRP, and my usernames before that, I am staying dedicated to SRP from now on. I have been back for around a month now, playing after my college lectures and work, which gives me a wide range of hours since I only do Part-Time Shifts.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I have never been banned; I was minorly warned for simple things back when I started SRP. (E.G., Using Emojis like :D in chat)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive, you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do recognise that if I am inactive, I will be demoted, but I can guarantee I will be active on the SRP Community, from above, I have just been back from a break, and I intend to stay around for a while now.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
The School Employee Role I will be applying for is the Caretaker role!

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

In my own experiences, I would describe the role of Caretaker as an individual who is responsible for handling the maintenance (E.G. The toilet breaks, the Caretaker must see to it) but also making the school safe for all users of the building and grounds. Another role of the Caretaker is monitoring Security and keeping the grounds clean. In my way of seeing it they are the person who makes the grounds appealing to visitors. Minimising the dispersal of rubbish around the grounds by ensuring that litter bins are emptied when necessary and ensuring that adequate quantities of toiletries including toilet rolls, toilet paper, and cleaning supplies are kept in stock.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have been roleplaying for a total of 6-7 years now going into the 8th. I have been on SRP Proudly for nearly 3 of those years! I've been doing Forum Roleplay for the whole 7 years, and I roleplayed on Hypixel for 4 years, I have really enjoyed my experience so far and am so excited to continue my journey into the SchoolRP Roleplay by extending my knowledge on different types of roleplays!
I have done a variety of different roleplay scenarios, I was a Shrine Maiden for nearly a year, and many other roles on the server.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ghokis-service-dog-application.27581/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/cannibalismrp-french-language-application.40482/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-council-application.39526/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/whyosrp-italian-language-application.25353/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/whyosrp-autism-application.26347/

DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kpd-application-cannibalismrp.36362/
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're a college student, specify your degree level):
My Current Roles are

[20][College][B] (Cqonn)

Situations
/*Do not mention the use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
My character would keep a tranquil mood as she tells the student that they should watch their language as it is deemed disrespectful, knowing that she had done nothing wrong or out of order she would assume the student had confused her with another or they were angry at that time, she would ask them politely if they had the right person, giving them a slight smile, if they continued to curse at her, ignoring her attempts to calm said student down she would formally warm them, reminding them if they were to continue she'd inform a higher member of staff and they would take the case from there, if the student were to calm down she would bid farewell to the student leaving them with a formal warning.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Sango would notice the fighting, if it were verbal she would remind them there are others around and they should be respectful, if a physical fight broke out she would attempt to get a higher member of staff along with a nurse for any injuries from the hits to each other, if there were no staff to be seen, the lanky female would intervene herself, telling them to stop, if they were to refuse she would get in-between them being quite large this would be easy for her, she would bring both members of each party to the detention room or the councillors room to dish out the punishments for fighting on school grounds.

If the students were to stop fighting with one blow she would send them to the nurse, scolding them both for fighting in the middle of the hallway, leaving them with a formal warning.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Sango would leir nearby to see what was going on to gather intel, she was quite nosey. Once she had gathered enough information she would gently ask for a moment of the employees time so they wouldn't be embarrassed in-front of anyone before reminding them calmly their role in the school and how they are seen as a kind of idol towards the students, and that we should treat them with respect.

If the teacher were scolding a student harshly, I would ask the Teacher what had the student done and suggest how to deal with it accordingly.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

My character would enter the break room after finishing all of her duties, greeting all the other employees with a formal bow and a small smile. She would make general talk and ask if they needed any assistance with anything they needed, (E.G Cleaning classrooms) She would whistle if they politely said no and began to dust off some of the furniture in the Break room, keeping her mind on cleaning as if it were a hobby and enjoyed it. She would continue until a new job came up, she raised her hand and gave a thumbs up and immediately got to work, humming a tune, if she wasn't cleaning she would be in a small corner continuing her embroidery for her friends.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me would continue to cart her supplies around until she found an area that needed cleaning, once she had found this area, she picked up any trash and placed it into her trash bin. After she did this, she’d then take her broom and sweep the general area, cleaning up any solid or easily disposable part of the mess. When that was done, she’d then take out her mop and dip it into her bucket, giving the mop the needed moisture to properly clean the area before starting to swab the general area of the mess, cleaning it completely. To finish her duty, she’d take her rag and sweep up the moisture left on the ground, drying the general area.

/me would slowly and methodically cart her mop bucket around the school’s halls, carefully inspecting said halls for any mess present left by students or any exceptionally careless faculty. She’d dart her eyes around constantly, often looking all around herself to ensure that she did her job with absolute perfection and with no blemish left in her path.

/me would enter the Janitor's closet, walking up to the equipment, first carting her mop bucket out of the closet, placing a mop inside of it shortly after. She'd then clip a broom and it's respective dustpan onto the side of the mop bucket, before grabbing a rag and hanging it over the side of the bucket. Any other needed supplies would be grabbed from the closet, and then carefully arranged in or on the mop bucket. Once everything had been prepared, she’d set off into the rest of the school in order to complete her tasks as a caretaker.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Sugawara Katsuyuki

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Preferred Name:
Suga

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Shintoism

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's in Public Safety

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Public Relations (Communications)

Minors:
Public Health
Music (General Overview)
Mathematics

Nationality:
Japanese
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.
Native Languages:
Japanese.
Other Languages:
Italian.

Backstory

Sugawara Katsuyuki was born on December 9th, 1982 to a relatively normal, middle-class upbringing as an only child to her parents, Otagi and Matsudaira Katsuyuki. She was raised under Shintoism, which would remain what she believed in for the rest of her life, partly due to her parent’s devout beliefs in the religion, which seemed to be rather constant throughout her childhood, Actively going to shrines and participating in local events and ceremonies regarding the religion. In 1995 however, her family would go through a change for the worse, namely financially during a particularly unlucky spell of layoff at her parents’ workplaces, having both parents suddenly become unemployed in a short amount of time. Her parents’ previous jobs were not by any means glamorous, primarily retail or desk clerk jobs, making it hard for them to find many more stable, decently-paid jobs. Once they had finally found jobs again, after many months, the family was already heavily damaged financially, not even staying afloat from unemployment checks and other welfare benefits. The family had to ration their food heavily and sell most of their luxuries, keeping on the bare necessities. The new jobs that Sugawara’s parents had got themselves weren’t great, being pretty under-paid jobs, both in retail for separate convenience and grocery stores. These jobs were not enough to keep the Katsuyuki family afloat and as a result, caused them to continue this bare-bones lifestyle that often had the family fast in their new, cheaper place of residence, a small apartment with one bedroom, one bathroom, and a living area. Sugawara would end up sleeping on a futon in the living area, having nowhere else to sleep. Over the next few years, Sugawara would continue going to school, getting good enough grades until she eventually graduated from highschool, and moved on to college. In college, Sugawara would go for a degree in public safety communications, regularly attending classes until she earned her bachelor’s in 2005 at the age of 23. Once she had earned her degree she'd move back to her family in order to support them financially. She had found a local custodial position at an office, where she'd work an exorbitant amount of hours to provide her family with enough funds to have a lifestyle at least recognizable to the common person. At this office, she'd meet a man by the name of Umewaka Masatake, who both quickly developed a mutual interest for each other, and eventually started dating shortly after. After another year or two, Umewaka would propose to Sugawara, who'd then accept his proposal, and as a result, the two were set to be married. Once the two had conjured up enough money to set up the marriage, the ceremony would commence and the couple would say their vows. The both of them would continue to have a prosperous, healthy marriage for the next several years, before minor feuds would start to break out, shaking the stability of the marriage and the couple's relationship as a whole. These feuds eventually all culminated into a heated argument in the summer of 2013 which would lead to the couple's divorce, leaving Sugawara back to just her custodial occupation, as she had 8 years prior. Since then she's spent most of her days continuing to provide for her ageing, yet still struggling family in a field that she's come to accept as something she's both good, and rather passionate about. In recent months however, she has had an eye on a position at the Karakura Highschool as a Caretaker, which could provide her with both better pay and benefits, as well as more future opportunities.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
“My motivation for joining KHS is for the flourishing experience of doing something I enjoy in my spare time, organising and keeping order throughout the working hours proceeds to bring joy in those around and an safe environment, deeming absolute serendipity where i find beauty when I do not intend to do so by chance, the essence of safety if enough for me, and knowing I helped boosts my confidence.”

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
“I believe I should be accepted over other applicants due to the fact I am dedicated to my role. Unlike others, I find cleaning as a plethora of happiness towards myself and others, In the role of a caretaker you must have good communication skills and the act for teamwork which I do indeed inherit from those around me, and I can adjust to a situation quickly, while keeping a professional point of view.”

Extra
Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Fortunately, today, your application for CARETAKER has been placed on
PENDING.

. . .
The role you applied for is currently occupied, but if you are interested in another employee-related role, you may DM SUN#0040

Good luck in the future if you choose to re-apply!

Users who are viewing this thread