mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Cqrzi | Councilor Application

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?: Ophhi
Any previous warns/kicks/bans?: Nope! (Unless you count getting kicked just so they could -update my data-)
What is your timezone in GMT?: GMT-5
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?: aziwazi#7152
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?: Journalist Application - https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/journalist-application-jojibearrs-application.34141/
Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: On my activity on the server, I usually play for 3-4 hours. And On the forums, I usually only post for News Reports and Applications.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?: The student council is a system to give students an opportunity to develop leadership by organizing and carrying out school activities and service projects.
Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): My confidence!
What does the school council of Karakura do?: They help other students and teachers with problems (vodka pass around in class or such.) ! (My belief, feel free to disagree!)
How would you describe your work ethic?: I describe my work ethic as a well put workspace to my eyes.
What interests you the most about the student council?: What interests me most about the student council is that I can help solve problems about classes and such!
Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: Yes, I sometimes roleplay on CreativeFun, which is another Minecraft server, where we can get a plot build a roleplay map and roleplay with everyone!

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?: I would say, "I don't think that would work well with our system, maybe think of something else?"
You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?: I would stay calm and say, "I see, It's fine if you don't agree."
There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: I would try to break it up, and if it doesn't work I would call a teacher to help break it up.
A councilor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?: I would tell them to stop, and if it doesn't work I would call over higher authorities. (Teacher, Head Council Member, Teacher, etc.)
The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: I would say, "Not to be rude, but I don't think that is reasonable for this."
There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: I would try to make them reason with each other.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: Tamiaski 'Tam' Tobayaki
Character Gender: A German Female
Character Age: 17
Character phone-number:
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: Tam is a gold-hearted woman, and will always do the peaceful way.
Character appearance/attire: She has Dirty Blonde hair, and Hazel Love eyes. She is very petite, and loves to wear bunny berets!
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: I am different from other applicants because I will always do the peaceful way as others might take violence or force.
Why do you want this position?: I want this position to help others that need it, and to make Karakura more peaceful with all!
What interests you the most about student council?: What interests me the most of the council is the way I can help people with my own kind of love!
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I could help host festivals , parties , and so much more!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread