Craft Club/Film Club Application | Owemji

CTRLfuture

Level 7
LEADER INFOCLUB INFOAPP 2#
LEADER INFORMATION

IGN of Club Leader:

Owemji

RPName of Club Leader:
Kobayashi Ayano (Probably changed later)

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):
aghhstu#0007

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord:
Craft Club / Film Club (In progress)

¿Why should you become a club leader over other applicants?

I would like to promote change and improvement to students for work and creative purposes, to devote most of my time and energy to helping students to be more successful, but with breaks to my person. To better perform their role and provide the necessary resources to contribute to the low-income (also general) and to be of a work and personal harmony in their creative way.​
CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club
:
Craft Club

Your current members RPName & IGN:
N/a

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:
N/a

¿What is your motivation for creating this club?
One reason I may want to start a club is in case there is no opportunity at school to pursue an interest you have. For example, someone may be passionate about film, but your school may not offer film classes or have film clubs. If that's the case.

But even if the school has a class or club in their area of general interest, they may want to focus their attention on a more specific topic. For example, maybe your school offers an art course, but you're passionate about sculpture specifically. In that case, it would be considered a club specifically of sculpture

¿What activities and events will your club do?

School Events (K.A. General)​

At school events there may be exhibitions of sculptures or new things created that could help students or the school in general. You can also show some references or old creations found or made manually​

Club Events (Club members)​

They could do the same thing in different ways depending on the technique of the person who does it, in order to improve their methods of craftsmanship. Also other events in the club could be, something like creating something that already exists in something that does not make sense but that makes it understood that originally, it tries to certain thing

¿How could your club benefit the School?
Beneficiary to the school for its diversity of cultures: Ancient, foreign e.t.c forming the interest of the students towards the ancient and / or foreign culture

¿How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?
A place to do the crafts is necessary, if you do not insult and / or destroy the school material that is not used for that. In events it could be used as an exhibition place, but being too small serious for small events, you could use the gym to expose the variety and not exclude crafts that may be great

¿What will be the requirements for future members, if any?

Dedication and time, this is necessary for their interest, if in reality they only enter out of curiosity and just to be there without doing anything, it is not acceptable. The only requirements are to have Intéres and their dedication, time may be justified but it is also necessary to have it
Screenshot_791.png

Screenshot_790.png

There is one or another disadvantage, for example: there is the arts club and it is something similar, watching the roster look for something different for each club. The film club resembles the theater club, but these do not come close to being the same, nor do they move away from being different.
CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club
:
Film Club

N/a

N/a

¿What is your motivation for creating this club?

Help with students' creativity, imagination, writing, and maybe even graphic design arts! Also give new experiences and new forms of school entertainment, there is no cinema in Karakura that I know, and I think it would be a good idea to have a new form of fun and relaxation, also share interest. My character is a fan of the cinema and she wants to be a great actress, she has had experience since her mother was a series actress and she made small appearances, she loved doing this and enjoyed it, and she wants to take this feeling and experience to more people. I would also like to live with those of the theater team, they would help us with the staff of actors / actresses

¿What activities and events will your club do?

School Events (K.A. Students)​

In the school events it would be movie nights and movie marathons on discord or twich, we will share the screen or do a stream watching the movie made by the members, they will not be big movies, maybe 5, 10 or 15 minutes at least, since the movies they cost, but maybe for big events, we would make series, or movies of 20 to 30 minutes depending

Club Events (Club members)​

In the club events, there will be some small short film or pilot film contests and meetings to improve writing, acting and give ideas as a team.

¿How could your club benefit the School?
The school would be recognized by its variety of school interests and diversity of hobbies, it could implement things that the classes do not offer, for example: Screenwriting, in art classes it is improvised, that would help the students in their classes, offering them new things so that the school develops in the creative theme

¿How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?
A place to do the crafts is necessary, if you do not insult and / or destroy the school material that is not used for that. In events it could be used as an exhibition place, but being too small serious for small events, you could use the gym to expose the variety and not exclude crafts that may be great​

Work area (Default)

The room will have different areas to record, write the script, effects, etc, obviously it will also have a small area to rest.

Films Area (For Events)​

This area will be specifically for events, it will be like a movie theater but smaller and suitable for a school zone, it will have scattered but organized comfortable rooms, a small food area in case you want to enjoy a snack while having fun, if someone is bothering you You will be respectfully asked to leave the courtroom and go to detention or dismissal depending on how loud your interruption is.

¿What will be the requirements for future members, if any?

It would be the dedication and the interest in creativity, production and creation. Time is necessary, but it can still be justified​

Last edited:

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

I'm looking at this application and I can't actually tell what is happening, use of formats are interesting when done right or used in the right context but the use applied here simply makes it harder to read.​

N/a

N/a
Please ensure you have 5 members willing to start your club and a supervisor that agrees to supervise the club before applying for a club.​

What is the official title of the Club:
Craft Club
What is the official title of the Club:
Film Club
Are you trying to apply for two clubs here?

if so please choose one, you can not own two clubs and if you wish for "two themes" they must be very closely related "Film and Photography" "arts and craft" "Literature and Creative writing", and even this I would still not recommend.

In the future, please follow the simple format provided so it's easier for me to understand and read.

[!]
If you have any questions, please DM Customable#1590

Users who are viewing this thread