mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Crash4206's Apllication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crash

Level 1
School Employee Role you are Applying For: Financial Manager Or School Business manager

How often do you log onto the server?:
At least once a day if i'm not Incredibly busy, usualy an hour or so with good Rp.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
No i do not, i am on the Official Discord

Do you have a microphone?
Yes i do, Usually free to talk

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I have never been banned from your server, Kicked once for getting on top of things with portal gun then never again.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Its hard to Guarantee but i love the server special role or not.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes i know that is a possibility, if my char is bad and or does not do his job

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: His job would to manage Money and plan special trips and fun things that cost money for students, renovations, how to pay for things. as well as if students or even College students who are more Academically organized. could help them with jobs and teach them math. but not often or payed as a main job.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:

I do, i have played and still do play on a Server Called LoM an RP plot server where i built a buisness from scrap, and its funny i would have to legit work on scrap paper to pay decent builders on a block to block ratio.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
As a mentioned above i love to role play i'm a Huge Urealms fan (D&D) And i Like to think i'm decent at Soft RP, combat i am NOT Interested in that's just arguments over who wins.
Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Wait Wasnt this already a Question...... Anyway he would manage upgrades (with ducks permission) and see o the needs of students and other people. Even do some coffe runs.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
Its not my Job to deal with students like this, But i would put on a stern voice, Never threten a student but tell him "why are you saying that? You should not be things like that, if you think you can do my job better go ahead, so im asking again, why?"

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
If its something i know how to do i would be fine doing it unless it conflicted with my schedule, or if im not conferrable doing the job i would tell him in a polite manor no thank you i dont feel as if im qualified.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would ask if he is requested to do that, and if its something harmful to themselves or others i would put a stop to it with ought getting physical, but if it was something not hurting anyone i would report to my higher ups.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Archer Tempus
Chosen Job: School Business manager

Motivation for Joining YHS:
This day and age alot of schools need that extra help i cant make money appear but i can take off the edge of debt, and its worth it to see the happy people when its done.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I have gone through rigorous work and unlike other people i am not 100% done by the book, i will not break rules but i will find interesting ways to get the job done. And i feel happy to help students achieve the same thing i have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread