I do have discord, my username is not_crash

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do.

How old are you? (Optional):
I am 17 years old.

What is your time zone?:
My timezone is the GMT+2.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that inactivity will lead to demotion.

Describe your activity on the server:
Over the past few months, my activity on the server has been centered around my growing interest in roleplaying and my desire to learn more about the different aspects of RP. During this time, I've taken advantage of every opportunity to engage in roleplay and learn from other players. Through the experiences I made, I learned about the importance of character development, building relationships with other players, and incorporating realistic elements into my roleplay. Although I had to take a break from the server for a few weeks due to personal reasons, I'm now fully back and eager to continue my exploration of the diffrent areas of the server. When it comes to playtime then I am normaly online atleast 5 days a week, unless there is anything serious or important going on that prevents me from playing.

Do you have any previous bans?:
No, I've never been banned.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Here are all my applications in chronological
1.German Language Application | SchoolRP (Denied)
2.German Language Application | SchoolRP (Accepted)
3.Korean language application | SchoolRP (Denied)
4.Korean language application (redo) | SchoolRP (Denied)
5.Korean Language Application (reredo) | SchoolRP (Accepted)
6.Lost Items | SchoolRP (Denied)
7.Russian Application | SchoolRP (Denied)
8.Russian application (2) | SchoolRP (Denied)
9.Russian application (3) since my older languages got removed now | SchoolRP (Accepted)
10.JSL application | SchoolRP (Accepted)
11.Crash_LPs | Spanish application | SchoolRP (Accepted)
12.Crash_LPs | JSL application | SchoolRP (Accepted)
13. Nurse application | Crash_RPs (Accepted)
14. Crash_RPs coming back to KHS | Nurse application (Denied)
15. Lost Vehicle | Crash_LPs (Accepted)
16. Unleashing the Unpredictable; Crash`s BMD Application (Denied)
17. Lost Vehicle | Crash_LPs (Accepted)
18. Here we go again; Crash's vehicle request (Accepted)
19. Vehicle Request | Crash_LPs (Accepted)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Both of my accounts are currently highschool students.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
History; Mythology

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
As someone who is passionate about roleplaying, I am thrilled about the opportunity to become a teacher. I am eager to gain more roleplay experience and take on a new role as a teacher. I believe that being a teacher will give me a great opportunity to interact with others and learn from them as well. I am confident that this experience will not only enhance my own roleplaying abilities, but also allow me to make meaningful connections with others.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes, I do.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher class logs are important because they help monitor a teacher's activity, ensuring they are fulfilling their responsibilities by documenting each lesson they hold. These logs allow the SLT to keep an eye on the teacher's activity and evaluate their performance, making sure they are meeting their obligations as a teacher.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Listen and participate: Students are expected to pay attention to the teacher and participate in class activities. This includes asking and answering questions, sharing ideas, and actively engaging in group discussions.
Respect others: Students are expected to treat their classmates and teacher with respect. This includes refraining from interrupting others, using appropriate language, and avoiding disruptive behavior.
Follow instructions: Students are expected to follow the teacher's instructions, both in terms of classroom activities and behavior.
Stay focused: Students are expected to stay focused on the class material and avoid distractions such as using their phone, talking to classmates, or engaging in other activities not related to the class.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
In the last months, I have had the opportunity to explore various roleplaying experiences. I have enjoyed participating in class activities, interacting with other students, and developing my character's personality and backstory. I also got involved in gangrp, that helped me to learn more about the combat and server rules. In addition, I spent a month in the nurse faction before taking a longer break from the server. While in the faction, I was able to immerse myself in a new role, learn more about medical procedures.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: The highest ranking position for teachers on the server. They oversee other teachers and ensure that all classes are running smoothly.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Teachers who have completed training and are competent in their subject area. They deliver high-quality lessons and support students as needed.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: An entry-level position for teachers who have completed their initial training and are beginning their teaching career. They work under the supervision of Head Teachers or Qualified Teachers.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: UTs are teachers who have not completed the required training. Upon joining the Highschool Teacher faction, they receive a proper introduction and training. They cannot host a class until they've passed their training, during which they receive feedback and assistance from other teachers to improve their skills.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers in the game and out of game serve the same purpose, which is to educate students and provide them with engaging and interactive learning experiences. In the game, teachers are responsible for delivering classes on various subjects, including math, science, literature, and more. They create lesson plans, teach students, and provide feedback and support as needed. Outside of the game, teachers serve the same purpose by helping individuals acquire knowledge and skills in various areas of life. Their goal is to educate and inspire their students to achieve their full potential. Teachers on the server receive a salary based on the number of classes they teach. Newly Qualified Teachers start with a base-pay of ¥350,000, while Qualified Teachers have a base-pay of ¥400,000. For every 5 classes taught after completing the minimum quota, Teachers receive an additional ¥50,000 on top of their paycheck until the maximum amount of ¥500,000 has been reached. However, teachers are limited to teaching a maximum of four classes per OOC day.

Teachers are responsible for facilitating educational experiences for players, often through interactive and engaging lessons that encourage participation and discussion. To be an effective teacher, they must have a strong understanding of the material they are presenting, as well as excellent communication skills to convey their knowledge effectively. In their spare time, teachers can often be found preparing for upcoming lessons, grading assignments, or collaborating with other teachers to improve the quality of education in the server. Some teachers may also take on additional responsibilities, such as organizing extracurricular activities or leading academic clubs, to enhance the overall experience for students.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are essential to a SchoolRP server as they are responsible for providing an immersive and engaging educational experience for players. They serve as the backbone of the server's academic system and help to create a realistic and dynamic virtual environment. Teachers play a critical role in fostering a sense of community and collaboration within the server, as they encourage students to interact and engage with one another through discussions, group projects, and other academic activities. Without dedicated and knowledgeable teachers, a SchoolRP server would be incomplete and unable to offer the same level of immersive and educational gameplay that many players seek.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The Karakura High School uses the MoSCoW lesson planning system, which means Must Have, Could Have, Should Have, Would Have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?
Before you stands Tora Matsuda, a 29-year-old Korean male who stands at 5'9 and is athletically lean in build. He has heterochromia iridum, with his left eye a sharp blue and his right a soft hazel, which compliments his long red hair that flows down his back. His bangs often hide a past scar under his left eyebrow, and the faint smell of cigarette smoke lingers in the air around him. Tora has a unique outlook on students, as he sees them not just as pupils, but as individuals with unique perspectives and ideas. He values their input and seeks to create a safe and inclusive learning environment that fosters creativity and independent thinking. He believes that teaching is not just about transferring knowledge, but also about encouraging personal growth and development. When it comes to his fellow teachers, Tora is respectful and cooperative, but also values his independence and autonomy in the classroom. He believes in collaborating with his colleagues, but also maintains a sense of individuality in his teaching style. However, he can't help but crack a joke or two during staff meetings, always trying to lighten the mood and keep things fun. Tora is generally laid-back and easy-going, with a great sense of humor that often catches his students off-guard. He's not one to take himself too seriously and loves to inject some laughter and levity into his classroom whenever possible. However, he also knows when to be serious and focused, especially when it comes to his students' learning and growth. As for his plans for the future, Tora hopes to continue teaching and inspiring students for years to come. He also has aspirations to further his education and possibly pursue a doctoral degree in his field. But for now, he's happy to focus on being the best teacher he can be and making a positive impact on the lives of his students.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
As a teacher, my priority is to maintain a safe and respectful learning environment for all students. If I encounter a gang of delinquents in the hallway who are cursing and swearing, I would approach them calmly and assertively and ask them to stop using inappropriate language. If the delinquents refuse to comply with my request, I would remind them of the school's code of conduct and the consequences of their actions. If the situation escalates, I would seek the assistance of other teachers or school administrators to ensure the safety of all students. It's important to handle such situations with professionalism and tact.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
At first I would try to determine why the students are not listening. Is the material too difficult, too boring, or is there a larger issue at play such as lack of respect or disruptions in the classroom? Once I have identified the root cause, I would adjust my teaching methods accordingly. This may involve breaking down the material into more manageable chunks, finding ways to make the subject matter more engaging, or implementing discipline measures to address any disruptions in the classroom.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
When in the teacher's lounge, Tora is generally social and friendly with his colleagues. He enjoys exchanging ideas and discussing teaching strategies with other educators, and often shares funny anecdotes from his own experiences in the classroom. Tora also likes to unwind during his breaks, and might be seen sipping a cup of coffee or reading a book.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me takes a deep breath and begins to speak, his voice firm but kind as he introduces the day's lesson. He pauses every so often to answer questions and encourage class participation, occasionally cracking a joke or making a playful remark to keep the mood light.

/me gathers a stack of test papers from his desk and walks over to each student's desk, handing them out with a smile. He takes a moment to make eye contact with each student, his warm demeanor encouraging them to do their best. As he finishes passing out the tests, he steps back to observe his class, ready to assist anyone who might need extra help.

/me reaches into his bag and pulls out a rolled-up map. He strides up to the blackboard at the front of the classroom and unfurls it with a snap, revealing a detailed map of the island of Karakura. As he carefully pins the edges to the board, he traces his finger along the intricate network of streets and buildings, pointing out key landmarks to the students. With a flourish, he steps back and gazes up at the map, nodding in satisfaction. "Alright class, as you can see, this is a map of Karakura Island as it looked several decades ago. We'll be using it to study the island's history and development over time."

/me walks over to the window and gazes outside, watching the rain pour down. He turns back to the students, a serious expression on his face. "Remember, class, the weather may be gloomy, but it's no excuse to let your energy and focus drop. Let's make the most out of this rainy day and tackle the day's lesson with enthusiasm!"

Backstory
Tora Matsuda was born in Seoul, South Korea to a Japanese father and a Korean mother. From a young age, Tora was exposed to multiple cultures and languages, which fueled his passion for history and understanding the world around him. Growing up, Tora was a curious child who always asked questions and wanted to know more. He was often found with his nose buried in a book, learning about different eras and events from around the world. This fascination with history continued into his teenage years, where Tora found himself drawn to the stories of great leaders and thinkers who had shaped the course of human history and myths about gods and heroes. Despite his academic success, Tora struggled to find his place in the world. He was unsure of what he wanted to do with his life and felt lost in the chaos of the modern world. It wasn't until a chance encounter with a history teacher at a local community college that Tora found his calling. The teacher, an American expat named Mr. Johnson, inspired Tora with his passion for history and his ability to make the past come alive. Tora became a regular attendee of Mr. Johnson's lectures and discussions, soaking up every word and piece of knowledge he could. With Mr. Johnson's guidance and encouragement, Tora pursued a degree in history and mythology at a local university. After completing his degree, Tora decided to pursue a career in teaching, inspired by Mr. Johnson's impact on his life.
Tora began his teaching career at a small private school in Japan, where he quickly made a name for himself as an engaging and passionate teacher. He was known for his ability to connect with students from all backgrounds and his talent for making history relevant and interesting. But Tora's life took a dark turn, when he and his best friend were walking home from a party they were attacked by a local gang. The altercation quickly turned violent, and Tora found himself in a life-or-death struggle with one of the gang members. He managed to fight off his attacker, but not before a knife sliced deep into the skin above his left eye, leaving a permanent scar. The experience shook Tora to his core. He lost his best friend that night, and he was left with a constant reminder of the violence he had experienced. It was during this time that Tora developed a smoking addiction as a way to cope with the trauma. Despite the challenges and difficulties he's faced throughout his life, Tora remains optimistic and passionate about the future. He sees his role as a teacher not just as a job, but as a calling to make a positive impact on the world and inspire the next generation of thinkers and leaders. Tora's scar serves as a reminder to him that life can be unpredictable and dangerous, but also that it's important to never give up and to always keep fighting for what you believe in.

In-Character Information

Screenshot_20230410_184710_MediBang_Paint.jpg
SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Tora Matsuda
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): Tora Matsuda
Preferred Name: Tora

Age (Minimum is 27): 29
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Korean
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
2 years

Academic Degree: Bachelors
Year of Graduation: 2019
Major(s): History, Mythology
Minors: General education

Native Languages: Korean
Other Languages: Japanese, Japanese Sign Language

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: N/A

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
Thanks for taking your time, reading this application.
Do you have any questions?: No questions for now.

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 104
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Pending
Thank you for applying! Your application was wonderful! However,

• There were other applications that stood out more
  • The subject you applied for is currently capped

Please feel free to work on the application until the next wave of applications!

RexLobo

Level 104
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Accepted
Welcome to the Teacher Faction! You will begin as an Unqualified teacher (UT)

You will be given your roles in the Academics Discord and afterward will be pinged regarding teacher training. Once your training is complete, you will be allowed to start your own classes!

If you have any questions, please DM me or contact me through the teacher channels in the Academics Discord

Users who are viewing this thread