players online

cre Doctor Application

crea

Level 14

☆ ---- ---- ☆

OOC (Out Of Character) Information

Current In-Game-Name (IGN) :
crecre__
This is my newer account but I am on all my account equally and if so I will be on this one more actively.

What timezone are you in?:
BST

Do you have Discord, if so what is it?:
Yes I do my discord is, cre#5010

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub:
I have been on SRP for around 3 years and I am usually active daily for around 4 hours + a day

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal-flozey.24324/

List and categorize your current and past applications:
These are all for my other 2 accounts
https://schoolrp.net/threads/gaelic-app.27205/ - Gaelic Application [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/petleys-college-application.23304/ - College application [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/petelys-epilepsy-application.22645/ - Epilepsy application [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/flozey-gaelic-app.24886/ - Gaelic Application [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/flozey-korean-application.23733/ - Korean Application [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/luntaze-tourettes-app.27206/- Tourette's application [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/九陽-joyoung.28839/ - Joyoung Shop owner app [Accepted]

These 2 applications I realized I submitted them for the wrong thing but have learned from my mistakes:

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/medical-id-application.22639/ - Medical id [Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/new-medical-id-application.22634/- Medical id [Denied]

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?:
Admittedly I have always wanted to be part of EMS, I have always enjoyed the interactions and the atmosphere with the EMS and in KHS itself. But the reason I am applying isn't just so I can be part of this it is mainly so I can help people as much as possible and make everyone Roleplay experience better as well as put my own Knowledge to the test. I also want to be around to help people online I am online quite a lot and early in the morning too so I would love to spend my time helping out others.

What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.):
I am applying for the Doctor Role :)

Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?:
I know that doctors have to deal with situations related to anatomy like broken bones, Checkups but generally be there to help when needed in different situations. Doctors play the important role of being there to help nurses if no other assistants are available as well as provide the care for patients when needed. They should have a general knowledge of:​
  • Loss of consciousness this could be from an epileptic fit or a poisoning​
  • Any sort of organ damage​
  • Cardiac arrest (when the pumping action of the heart stops)​
  • Broken bones​
  • Bleeding​
  • Breathing Difficulties​
But mainly they should all be willing to take on the task provided and provide the best care for the patient as possible, As all staff should they should remain calm in stressful environments, stay professional and overall want to work to provide the best care as possible.

Are you aware of the basic colour codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings.

Code Blue: A Medical Emergency.

Code Red: Fire or smoke.

Code Black: Bomb threats or suspicious objects.

Code Pink: Infant or child abduction.

Code Orange: Hazmat spill.

Code Silver: Active shooter.

Code Violet: Violent or combative individual.

Code Yellow: Disaster.

Code Brown: Severe weather.

Code Green: Emergency Activation.

Code White: Evacuation.

Do you take acknowledgement to the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact?
Yes, I completely understand this.

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:

IC (In-Character) Information / knowledge

Head Physicians:
They are in charge of everyone in the hospital they are like the overseer of the hospital and have control over all that happens in the Emergency department and hospital it self. They control all roles and ensure everything is right. They are in charge of the payments of all the EMS staff. They run the entirety of the Hospital, They take overall control on staff employment as well.

Clinical Manager: They’re second in charge right after the Head Physicians. if the head Physician isn't available or is busy the Clinical manager would be the overseer of the hospital if needed.

Clinical Lead: They are the leaders of a certain group of EMS for example the Clinical lead of Nursing meaning they would have some sort of control of the nursing staff as a whole. But The HP and the CM both still have control over the staff and the CL themselves.

Surgeons: They carry out all types of surgeries in the Hospital, that being either minor, normal, major, or even emergencies. They would do procedures like removing tumours or even replacing broken bones.

Doctors: They’re in charge of check-ups. They also treat and help to diagnose patients with illness and diseases. Depending on their training they might be asked to carry out simple surgery procedures but the surgeon would be the first one to call to this.

Nurses: The nurse role consists of assisting the doctors in their work, take care of patients and hospital staff and they also help in communication between Doctors and Patients. They can administer medication and conduct physical examinations on patients.

Psychiatrist: They are specifically trained to complete their job which mainly involves treating patients with mental health issues. They give them therapy, diagnose them and to overall help them with whatever issues they may be going through they also would be allowed to prescribe medications to help the patient.

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?:
Zofia during her shift is positive and professional- She is very serious with her work but also remains calm in stressful environments. She understands that everyone is going through something and believes in not judging an individual but just helping them get through as best as possible.
Of job Zofia still remains positive she is friendly and enjoys the company of her family and friends, She still has some sort of professionalism to her and would still be her kind loving self and help anyone in need even off the job.
Describe your character’s personality/personification in summary:
Zofia has a friendly kind personality and would be the one to call if you ever needed just a friendly face to help you out or to speak to, She tries to find the light in every situation as well as being able to take a step back when needed. She is a very selfless person and believes that she is here to provide help to others which makes her happy.

Describe your character’s appearance:
She would have dark brown hair and murky grey eyes, Her skin would be soft and lightly tanned. She would have freckles all over her body. She would have a slim figure and would have a small nose which would be loaded with a blush.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?
She has no Medical conditions

Character Background
(Make sure this biography/lore has 150+ words.)

Zofia along with her sister Zari were both born in a small town in Northern Ireland during this time their parents were constantly on the runaway trying to hide their religion from the others around them. Throughout this time Zofia had to hide most of the stuff that was special to her and was sent to a nunnery. Whilst here all Zofia Learnt was RE, Maths and English. During her time there she used to enjoy helping others get through there struggles as well as just being friendly to everyone. Her parents weren't rich enough to buy her books or even give her the transport to get to school and back so most night Zofia and zari would walk home in the dark among the blackened road of the Irish streets.

Zofia always knew that she wasn't a fan of what she was bought into so with Zari at the age of 17 the decision to save up and Fly to England to both pressures their dreams in becoming successful women in a time which they weren't appreciated. Zofia got a job working at a care home in which she made coffees and tea and gave them to the elderly as she studied continuously to one day get into university and become the newest doctor in the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children. Through all her hard work she got into Cardiff university in which she studied Biomedical science and Medicine. During her exciting years at university, Zofia meets her first love Ben who was a small British boy from the country. They both went through 5 years together during the time at university which they studied every day together, sat next to each other in every class and even went to their graduation together but when Zofia announced she was going back home ben left her for the fact he has settled already but this didn't stop Zofia.

She went on to become the newest doctor of Royal Belfast Hospital working each day and even seeing her parents and treating them as old age crept upon them, When they passed Zofia then knew it was time for a new start so she thought she would join her sister Zari and move to Japan and go back to doing what she loves in Karakura hospital!

Section One: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Zofia 'Fifi' Zen

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss

Characters Given Name(s):
-Fifi
-Zofia
-Zo

Characters Preferred Name:
Zofia

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters Religious Domination:
Atheist

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Irish

Current Location / Designation:
Karakura, Japan

Section Two: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
7 Years

Working Experience(s):
Used to work in a Pediatric hospital in Northern Ireland before moving to Karakura, Japan

Academic Degree:
PhD

Major(s)
Biology, Biomedical science, Economics

Minor(s)
General Chemistry, English

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
Irish// Gaelic

Thanks for reading my application !!

Last edited: