mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied crea's lore team app!

crea

Level 14

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

♥•*¨`*•. General Infomation .•*¨`*•♥

IGN:
lunaze- I use both my accounts equally my other account being luntaze :))

What is your discord name and tag (name#0000)?:
crea#5010

✩✳✩What is your timezone/What country are you from?: Do you have a microphone and are able to speak VIA discord?:
I am in Irish standard time aka BST-
Yes I do have a microphone and I am able to speak on discord

Do you recognize you could be removed from community team?
Yes, I completely understand this!

List a few things that may obstruct your progress/development on the Lore Team.
Right now, my time is pretty flexible due to school closures but it isn't because of this that I want to join the lore team, I would have to take time to complete my school work when school comes back though

-But I will make sure to dedicate my free time into whatever job needs doing and usually any calls or meetings will prioritize over schoolwork or whatever as I know they are important and it may be annoying if missed!

I also volunteer teaching kids how to surf which only takes a couple of hours away from my week but is important to mention.

- Like said previously I would make sure to make up for lost time if needed to do any extra work in my free time I would be dedicated to the role and understand the aspect of applying for the role does bring on responsibility!

(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)

What makes you different from other applicants?:
Well to be really honest I am like many other SchoolRP players! I am definitely dedicated and cooperative which I feel like they are qualities that are needed and even when school starts again I would still be dedicated to the role and prioritize it when needed!

I would just love to join the Lore Team to bring a new creative mind to the lore team and to also improve my own writing skills.

What makes you passionate about writing?:
I enjoy the freedom and the way I can express my self through the form of writing. I read quite a lot as well so I am always developing my creative mind. Being able to have this outlet motivates me to write and create more and that why I feel like being on the lore team would be a good fit for me.

I really want to find a new creative outlet and I think writing lore would be a perfect fit. I also have this need to help people so I would be filling that as well knowing that I am doing some good to SRP.

Do you have any previous experience with writing lore or creative writing as a general aspect?:
I would say I have more experience writing creative writing - I have written short stories as well as entering competitions in which I displayed my creative writing like the 500 words Competition and various others.
I have only completed a few bit of lore work I have done some work on my discord server writing for that but really not much else, I would hope to think if I was on the lore team I would make sure to dedicate some of my time practicing and developing lore writing to make sure I understand it and write lore to the best of my ability!

What is lore to you?:
Lore writing provides information and puts it into context to fit the theme- For example for school RP: The lore team would help people understand the background of Karakura. They also help pull the context of SRP all together and help Give Karakura and SRP, in general, more of a storyline and background to it so people can understand it better!

♥•*¨`*•. Writing Prompts .•*¨`*•♥

Writing Prompt 1
Write a 200-400 word story for a day in the world of Karakura

As I heard the sound of small footsteps approaching me I twisted my head looking around to see what small creature may be approaching me, Next thing I felt was the frazzled sideburns of small old women brush the side of my ear, As she leaned in closer to whisper into my ear
"You know, You should make these days count, You know" as I head the heavy breathing drift away like it was a small rainstorm I opened my eyes, shaking my head and trying to wake myself up. Then being rudely awakened by what seemed to be a dying cat sleeping next to me. I dragged my self out of bed pulling the duvet with me and waking everyone up around me as I echoed my footsteps around the house.

I opened the fridge door to the cold drift brushing my toes as my eyes scattered darting at random items of food that I could feast on to keep up my energy. My eyes and stomach settled some scraps that had probably been frosted shut into the back of the fridge for many, many days. As I grabbed them out the fridge scooping them into my mouth as if I was feeding a baby. By this time it was past lunchtime and slouching in my pajamas sounded like a good plan! But I decided to be courageous to be confident for once and stepping outside my front door! Quickly shoving on the random clothes found on my floordrobe as I hopped out the door the hopping on the next train I could catch. I sat on the first seat as I could find hiding my face and ignoring the world around me as I listened to 'WormWood'. I hopped off on the first stop that came taking in the view which was very unfamiliar to me. I kept my head down as I walked around trying to find somewhere I could sip a hot brew or sit and ignore the world around me. I finally located a small cafe crammed into a dusty old corner which had a very retro vintage feel to it. I walked up to the counters briefly pointing at a chalk diagram of the coffee I wanted. The barista had bright magenta-colored hair and an uncountable amount of piercings. When passing over my coffee she mumbled the word "enjoy" as if she had not one drop of emotion in her body. After a short stop, she decided that today's outing was enough adventure for one day! So she jumped back on the train lurking and staring at the people on the train including a very small man wearing very large cat ears making his face like pea size compared to the plastic triangles positioned on his head.

As she stumbled back into her apartment greeting her friends briefly and then lying down on her bed where she closed the flaps of her eyes thinking about what a wise person once taught her, To make they days count, As she smiled at the thought chuckling a little at the accent she made up in her head the dosing off to sleep.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Writing Prompt 2
Write about your favorite physical aspect of Karakura (things like classrooms/gardens etc.) Why? What makes it special?

Right outside my small enclosed apartment is one of the most beautiful trees in Karakura. The tree stands at above 300ft and shadows anyone underneath it. The tree doesn't move its cemented into the ground by the bold, strong roots that ruffle under the ground. The bulk out and have the purpose to trip you over as if its some form of trap. When in summer the petal float with elegance on the branches of the tree but when it winter the tree is stripped from its petals and left empty as they are taken away by the powers of autumn which first cripples the leaves and then leaving them for dead. This cycle has continued and probably will continue as long as that tree still stands in Karakura.

Under the tree sits a small picnic spot where people feast on the finest confectionary like mini veggie rolls and sip tea with their pinky out snd their chin up and of course all the food would be organic and fresh from the stalls in the town. I know this as I can smell the food from my window and every time a grin a little at the thought of one day doing the same thing and feeding of the finest range of food!

It blossoms in the summer producing pink pearly petals that sit on the branches. Where birds say and praise each day. Sometimes I would imagine a sort of Lorax figure approaching the tree and blessing it with all the natural powers it has. I have seen multiple creatures sitting on the tree and hosting their animal meetings. I would expect them all to hold tea parties and discuss the other trees.

The tree may not be appealing to all but it's special to me. Every day whilst looking out my window I will notice the tree and some sot of memory someone have made there. I like walking past it and brushing my hands across the bark and my toes twinkling is the shine of the sun hitting them in the emerald grass. Its also the grave of many dead relationships like- Sama and Essmaya god knows if they are still together but I doubt it! All the names have been cemented into the crust of the tree. It probably the burial ground for many dead pets to like that hamster I had in 7th grade which the name still doesn't come to my head.

I also witness some weird stuff happening by the tree to like -Some people come up to the tree asking it for answers, I am being honest here! I mean a good tree hug now and then is a good idea but I wouldn't say I would trust the trees with my darkest, deepest secrets. I have also witnessed a ritual dance around the tree where people chant random sounds and words. The atmosphere around this tree will touch me forever as well as the number of memories I created there will stay with me and I will cherish them. If there was a way to thank the tree I would but I guess giving it the occasional water and cut off the locks of ivy is good enough!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread