mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Crea's Police App

crea

Level 14
upload_2020-6-19_17-3-24.jpeg

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
lunaze- But my alt is Flozey but I am evenly active on both.

Previous bans:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal-flozey.24324/

Describe your activity on the server:
I am usually active everyday and online for about 5+ hours a day.

Which timezone are you in?
Irish standard time, BST

Do you have Discord?
Yes, I do have discord and my discord is crea#5010

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes!

List your current and past applications:
These are all for my alt (flozey)
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/petleys-college-application.23304/ - College application [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/petelys-epilepsy-application.22645/ - Epilepsy application [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/flozey-gaelic-app.24886/ - Gaelic Application [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/flozey-korean-application.23733/ - Korean Application [Accepted]

These 2 applications I realized I submitted them for the wrong thing but have learned from my mistakes:

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/medical-id-application.22639/ - Medical id [Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/new-medical-id-application.22634/- Medical id [Denied]

What is your motivation for applying?:
I have all motivation to help people and be able to help people on the server. I studied criminology and law for a year. So I have had basic knowledge on the subject but really want to advance my learning through the RP as well as helping others. I also am active quite a lot on the server and would love to spend my time in the police department or where ever trouble calls to help out. I also sometimes notice the lack of staff on during earlier hours so I can be there to provide the service for people when needed!

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I understand the basic conduct and laws for Japan as well as for other countries that have fairly similar laws like- Irish and British laws. I understand different Laws like- Police having the power to detain people for 23 days whilst they investigate you, People should be warned J- Walking as it could create an accident or something may happen. As part of their job is to keep people safe including making sure they don't end up getting hit by a car.
In Japan they have a civil law legal system with six legal codes in which:

• The Civil Code​
    • The Commercial Code​
    • The Criminal Code​
    • The Constitution of Japan​
    • The Code of Criminal Procedure​
    • The Code of Civil Procedure​
These make up the main structure of the laws in Japan.

What are the Police ranks?
Here are the police ranks starting with the lowest first
Cadet
-
Patrol Officer
-
Police Corporal
-
Police Sergeant
-
Trainee-Investigator
-
Police Investigator
-
Police Head-Investigator
-
Police Lieutenant
-
Police Head-Lieutenant
-
Police Commissioner

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I understand that police officers have to have very good teamwork and communication skills, To make sure the town is kept safe and that everyone feels safe in the environment they live in. Police officers have to be flexible and understand their roles can adapt in an instant like for one minute they could be filling a missing person report and the next helping someone at a crime scene. Police officers, themselves have to be professional off the job and definitely on the job and keep their criminal activity at a low at all times.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
I think the police play one of the most important roles in Schoolrp as sadly, There's A LOT of criminal activity on the server. They are there to provide help and guidance to all as well as keep everyone safe and provide the citizens with the peace and justice they deserve. The police role is important to the role play as well because without it there would be little boundaries set and rules for people to follow with the police their people on the server (Citizens) should understand to not do anything illegal and will be punished and reinforce the fact that there are consequences.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I completely understand this!

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I completely understand this, To become The police role you have to be flexible and dedicated, which I am!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I acknowledge this and understand.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I am very much aware of this and will not take anything into OOCly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how she looks, what makes her unique?

Yarla is a 26-year-old woman- who would have a slim figure to her as well as quite chiseled features. She would have brassy red shiny hair which has small curls at the end of it, she would stand at 5'8 and would have tanned skin as well as freckles all over her as well as always wearing blush. She would have paint on her half the time, Her eyes would be a murky blue and she would have feathered natural, dark, eyebrows. When she speaks her voice would carry quite a heavy Irish accent as well as her speaking slowly as she wants everyone to be calm and peaceful and not feel stressed when talking to her and would constantly smell of amber from incents. She has quite a unique accent to her as well as being outgoing and always has full focus on any and every situation.

What she's like on and off the job?
On the job, Yarla is a dedicated, hard-working, and cooperative person- Who completes her job full-on and makes sure to complete and round after the last detail. She stays professional on the job and is somewhat a perfectionist but understands sometimes you have to fail to excel in the future and better your self and your work.
Off the job, Yarla is Outgoing, Professional, and cheerful and always tries to shine positivity on any situation. She always likes to help people on and off the job and sometimes learns to let go and relax but understand off the job she has to stay in her professional ways as well.

Outlook on her co-workers? Plans for the future?
Her future ambitions and goals are to stay in the KPD as long as people and flourish her skills and grow and learn as well as help others. Towards her co-workers, she is respectful and treats them in a professional yet friendly manner. She understands that sometimes people might need support and can be there for anyone who needs a friendly face or help in the job!

BACKSTORY
Yarla was bought up in a tiny home, Based in the country in Belfast, where her family did everything they could to help the planet including living of their own food and living in a tiny home- from such a young age this is all Yarla knew and doing her daily chores such as; checking the solar panels, feeding the chickens and walking her dog. Her family would be seen as quite spiritual people although none of them are religious- Yarla got sent to public school since the age of 4, Whilst in school she was taught Gaelic as well other subjects like maths and English and especially RE, But really the only time she really enjoyed was when she got to go home and dress up as a police officer arresting the farm animals. Even though she was living in the middle of nowhere and came from nothing she enjoyed the more loud and noisy atmosphere in the school. Her family living together in a small space may seem like a struggle but really it just made them closer as a family. Her parents only ever wanted Yarla to excel in life and let her do as she pleased, Even though her family seemed like a very calm bunch there was some hectic stuff going on in their lives and they weren't that of a normal family.

People around her didn't really understand why she chose that lifestyle, People from her school would have parents who worked as lawyers and doctors, and who attended church every Sunday- So she kind of stuck out to the rest of the school. Throughout her school year, Yarla decided to not focus on her differences but to just continue the way she was. She would usually skip the morning prayer and hide in the toilets drawing on the walls. Regardless she still enjoyed her time in school and the environment she was in.

A couple of years later Yarla's father passed due to crim activity, he was out for a walk and an armed shooter killed him unexpectedly- This wasn't expected especially in the small town she lived in and that is what led her to want to study to become a police officer- Yarla studied her hardest and worked day and night to get into the PNSI which was the college of her dreams. She wants to serve justice and makes sure no one had to experience what she did and make sure the town of Karakura stay safe!

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Yarla O'Brien Zen

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Yarla

Preferred Name:
Zen

IC Phone number:
628-046-023

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Irish

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
Since the age of 18, she went to the PSNI college in Northern Ireland- Belfast for 4 years.
In this time she learned everything she needed to know for working in the police field and understands the aspects of criminology and law.

Working Experience:
She has had 4 years of work experience working as a police officer in Ireland. In this time she put her practice into her profession and learned the basic hand skills and laws and rules she must follow on the job.

She had hands-on expire in the police field in her varying role as a police officer in which she- Examined crime scenes, filled reports, went to court trails, and watched the jail cells.

Academic Degree:

Year of Graduation:
She graduated in 2011

Major(s):
Criminal justice.

Minor(s):
Criminology, Human rights

Native Languages:
Gaelic

Other Languages:
Korean, English

Also sorry if I am late-But I hope its all ok thank you again for reading my application have a good day! < 3

upload_2020-6-19_17-3-44.jpeg

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

After reading through your application and getting an input from the other officers, we’ve come to a decision that you’re suitable for the police-officer role.

Upon seeing this, be sure to check the Karakura Police Department discord.

Users who are viewing this thread