mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Creating Club Application (Creative writing club)

Club Leader Username: Greenbakujr288
Club Leader: Green Ishimimo

Discord: Boy_green288#5843
Club Discord
I absolutely love writing; I have been in Honors English classes since middle school I absolutely love Novels, Poems, and writing them. I hope to expand the amount of readable content the school has through library submission. But not individual a group, on top of this I hope to also independently distribute novels made by the club to those interested. I am someone who enforces deadlines and being on task, in addition to this I enjoy keeping an organized work environment. Irl I am the co-leader of my high schools creative writing club as well. I am good at working closely with people and always do my best in leadership and academics. I also am passionate about the subject.

Club Info:
Title: Creative writing club
members:
Green Ishimimo (Greenbakujr288)
Skylar "rose" kesh (Morbidcarrot22)
Isabella Watson (Prettysoul67)
Cameron Pillard (Mattthemajin_)
Leona Navin (squishygamer318)
Tae Florez (UnicornsLoveyou)

Supervisor: Reyna Riku (Rikukyo)

Motivation
When I joined the server, I wanted to join a club, I had in mind creative writing. Or a TCG club. But to my surprise none of them existed on the club roster. From this I became shocked, and since I believe that Creative Writing is a necessary luxury of life, I decided I HAD to start my own. Through poetry and Novel's people are able to get across their emotions and share the wild adventures they don't want to keep to themselves. Books are a necessary part of life, as I noticed not many people on the server read, I wanted to start spreading literature across the server, and maybe get a few published in the library. I want people to be able to embark on mental adventures in their free time between classes and learn that reading can be fun. Reading also encourages people to grow and learn.

Events:
Club members will meet together and create novels and reading that we can spread around the server. We also have proofreaders who will make sure our novels are interesting and correct.
one club only event can be a Library contest to see who can get their novel published in the library first.

One other club member only event we can do Is an internal competition where each member writes a poem, and we vote on which one would be best.

A school wide event I had in mind was a schoolwide poetry contest, everyone can have their hand at writing a poem and the members will judge each on submitted for a cash prize of 10-20k.

Another school wide event we can have, is a "Novel stand" Where the creative writing club will work together to set up a station where students can buy or read our books, we hope to spread literature and word of our club this way.

A third school wide event could be a school wide judging contest where we allow students to read our members novels and stand in front of the ones, they liked best. Each member who wants to participate can create a quick 10–20-page story that we mass copy and distribute to students who agree to vote in the event. We will pay each participating/voting student a participation prize of about 100-200 dollars and the winning member can get a cash prize.

Benefits;
Our club will Benefit the school by encouraging students to read more often, and hopefully let the hard coding that went into the library books become rewarded. Through this increase in readers, we can allow the library to become more popular. Another benefit this club can have on the student body is to give students a place where they are free to express themselves through writing, and get their novels proofread and receive help to reach their full writing potential. A place for a student to express themselves is important and it can't always be fulfilled through performance or sports, this is why this club would be so important to the school! A third benefit this club can have can be seen in the increased availability of entertainment students can obtain through our club, so when they are sitting around waiting for the school to open, they have something interesting to do if they have no one to roleplay with, the club will also actively advertise their books to spread to the students. This club can also increase the common interest shared among peers as they read books that other peers read and through this they can connect and make more friends.

Club room usage:
Our club would use the club room to host meetings and discussions, we would also use it as a designated place for our writers to go and write so they won't have to search around too much for one. we would also use our club room to talk about future plans, and events. We would also have our proofreaders read through our books within this room before the club releases it to the public. Our club regulations Include the forbidding of inappropriate content. One other way we might use it is a place where students can go to get books they can't find in the library.

Member requirement:
Our members will not have many requirements except, they must like reading or writing (Both is ok too). Or have an urge to learn how to write and express themselves.

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

Unfortunately, I have decided to deny this application.

The break from the format has made this application slightly challenging to read, ensure you use the format provided to you next time, whilst the ideas of this club sound nice it feels as if it is taking the job of an already existing role, a creative writing club is also similar to a literature club which has been done before, the idea of the club changed with how hard it was to present events and activities to do with the community.​

[!]
If you have any questions please DM me at Customable#1590

Users who are viewing this thread