mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Creative Writing Club

qbigail

Level 77
FE2A469E-8838-4274-8399-E8755409863E.png

Are you fascinated with literature and expressing yourself through writing? Well, the Karakura Academics Creative Writing Club [CWC] is the right club for you!

Note: If you would prefer to see this in an ICLY manner, add Saskia Chikauji on Onrain, there's a Discord link on her page.
————————————————————————————————————————
The CWC is a collection of students that have one central thing in common; the admiration of literature and poetry. We are an open and friendly community.
You may find yourself asking questions about the club, well, enclosed below are some questions and answers that hopefully cover everything you may have been unsure of!

What does the CWC actually do?
-Monthly events that involve all students and give them a chance to experience the wonderful world of writing where they can also win prizes and get hands-on with the experience of creating a solid piece of literature.
-Monthly prompt submissions so you can share with the rest of the community; allowing you to showcase your talents and skills at writing. This also means you can get feedback on your work, so you can develop and get better each time.
Keep a lookout, there's more to come in the upcoming weeks! I am so excited to finally revive this club and get new, fresh members who can give an innovative insight to the club.

Who is in charge of the CWC?
The President of the CWC is 'Sas' Chikauji (peachybbyx)
The Vice-President of the CWC is Shiki Seishin (Missofit)

Do I have to be "good" at writing to join the CWC?
Nope! We accept any level of skill! We would love to help you improve and flourish whilst a member of our astonishing club. You don't really have to be "good" at writing, you just need to have an interest and the determination to be a successful member of the CWC. The CWC is here to help you improve your writing skills, we will not judge you. However, the main things we look for in order to accept an application is:
-Solid grammar.
-Unique vocabulary that makes you stand out.

-Well-formed piece of writing.

What is the IC and OOC involvement?

IC Involvement:

-Monthly meetings in the designated Club Room, where you get a chance for characters to bond and grow close.
-Club bonding trips!
-Club Member of the Month!
-Building an academic and well-renowned status for your character.

OOC Involvement:
-A scheduled voice-call every month, to discuss the upcoming planned events and other subjects.
-Suggesting event ideas that will be planned out over time.
-Submitting prompts every month.
-Club Member of the Month!
-Meeting members of the SRP community and making new friends.

How do I join the CWC?
You can become a member of the CWC by joining the Discord and submitting an application there.

If you have any further questions DM abi#6636, as my DMs are always open.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread