mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Creative writing Teacher application :D

Out-Of-Character Information:

What is your Minecraft username?: LazyDonutQueen

How old are you?: 14 my forum birthday is wrong XD

Do you have any previous bans?: No

What Country are you from?: England

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): LazyDonutQueen #6206

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes I fully understand.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I'll provide lots of lessons every single week

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?: Yes and I have already planned a few of my lessons!

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I would say I am more active on the server and I am generally a reader on the forums, but I have answered some questions praising people's artworks ect. In school rp I am currently part of a family and I would say I am active. What I have noticed is that there are hardly any teachers online during uk times so that is why I want to be a teacher! Especially in the mornings in the uk its very dry and hardly any teachers online so I would love to give people more rp fun!

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

I am a very experienced rp player as I am also on Lord of the craft a whitelist rp server. I have applied to be in a family but not on the forums ;)

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: As I said above, there are hardly any teachers online during UK hours so I want to give people all around the world proper school rp experience. At school I am very keen on creative literary subjects such as English and History. I love to help people with their homework and take great interest in people's hard work. My dad is an English teacher and I have always been interested in what he does. Especially in these times it is important to relax a little and give people some rp fun!

Do you have any experience in Role playing?: Yes a lot! Again as I said above I am a part of lord of the craft and have been in school rp for a very long time. I am also a story writer so I write stories in my spare time. So I love to make up fantasy and silly situations and I have a sense of how different personalities would react with certain situations. My character personality isn't like me: I am outgoing whereas she is quite shy but we share same interests in academic subjects.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?: I have not as I cannot find it. Maybe they have deleted it but I have read the teachers code of conduct.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: To see if a teacher is doing well and sticking to the handbook. It is very important to make sure teachers are delivering their absolute best rp material and the classroom logs are a great way to document other teachers to learn from others and to make sure they are doing their job! The best way to learn is to learn from others of course no copying though.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:

I suppose I would have to go talk to the headmaster or in America principal or vice. If they agree I would plan out where we would go make sure it is fun while educational. A plan for a field trip is: The students will get a partner and explore a lovely park where they have to gather inspiration from nature for a poem.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

No talking when the teacher is talking: Sharing ideas during classwork with the person next to you is allowed but only quietly whispering and on topic. Any shouting she believes disturbs the imagination.

No chewing gum. She has a particular trigger on gum. Any student chewing gum can make her really uncomfortable. She finds chewing gum more disgusting then picking your nose.

Respect not only the teacher but your fellow classmates. She is a laid back teacher and is always kind but for this she wants respect in return for not only her but the student's fellow students.

Don’t mock other people’s ideas as my character is all about trying to open up people to their creative abilities.

Bullying is not allowed. Having experienced some bullying when she was young not too much to be significant in her life she hates it to all her heart.

Food and drink is prohibited but water is allowed as I am not a monster :)

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP): Once in school rp me and my friend Chia was going to school and we met a friend who ended up getting bullied and pesterized and eventually ****d by a creepy guy. As my character would do she punched the guy and got into a fight. In lord of the craft once my character got so excited she forgot all the information the steward said which led to a deliberate and funny rp moment! I have a lot of funny and serious stories to tell1

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: They are the head of department and they make sure the NQT are doing the right thing and keeping up standards. They also teach the new teachers how things are done.

- QTLS: Qualified teacher of learning skills. These teachers are trusted and are experienced and generally know what they are doing.

- NQT: Newly Qualified teacher. This will be me if I get accepted. They are new to the job and get taught and watched out for by the Head of department.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

A teacher's purpose is to teach I suppose and get students to be the best they can be. Being an rp server it is important that we stick as close to reality as possible. Teachers before the lesson plan the lesson trying to make it fun and educational also making sure that all students will be able to achieve. During the lesson they make sure all the students are paying attention and getting all the information they need. They also look after students in a physiological way making sure they don’t get bullied and they are happy and healthy. Teachers in the Uk earn on average 40 pounds an hour.

Their job also depends on their subject. If you were an art teacher you need to teach in a more creative sense. If you were a Design tech teacher you would need to teach in a more practical way and in maths in a more logical way.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Clue in the name of the server, school! And the main thing you do in school is learn. Teachers also add a sense of reality to the server and prepare students for future jobs on the server. Teachers are the soul of the server as you can't call a school a school if it has no teachers! It is highly important that every child gets an education and without a teacher that isn't possible.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

Mosco which is Must have, should have, could have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does she look? What makes her unique and different? What is her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is her personality like? What is her plan for the future?

Being brought up in a strict conservative family she has never had the chance to show her love for writing. Her family wanting her to be in the business career shattered her dreams. She denied her family’s wishes and went off to pursue her dreams. She got an English degree and wrote many kinds of successful books. She decided to be a teacher to show other kids how to open up their creative side as a creative writing teacher. She would wear plaid trousers and a cropped jumper which would be tucked in to her high rise trousers. She would be relatively short with round see through glasses and have long brown hair. She would sometimes have her hair in a bun with two chopsticks wedged in. She would always have a pencil behind her ear and tissues in her pockets ready to give a crying student. She would be 28 and often people would confuse her to be a student as she is always holding a stack of books. She is very sweet but can also be snappy if she thinks things are getting out of hand. She rarely shouts as (I like to think) boys suck up to her having a crush on her. She pretends not to notice the boys love for her but in the staff room it is a funny story which she shares. She would be short but thin and very few curves: small breast and no hips. Yet her face would be very sweet and attractive. Her plan for the future is to carry on teaching to the day she dies as teaching is her heart and soul. Her habits are twiddling her glasses and sometimes getting lost in conversations.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

She would go in reluctantly but would discuss the consequences and the meaninglessness of it. She would probably split them up in seating in class and warn them if they do it again she will tell a higher member of staff

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

She would tell them that they are missing out and if they don’t want to listen they can leave the room. She would say that but make extra effort to share her passion for the subject to the student.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

Quite quiet and would just read a book in the corner but might share a few funny moments and will talk if you talk to her first. She would probably be photocopying book pages to hand out to students or be busily marking books in her neat cursive writing.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She straightens her glasses and places the pile of books in her hand on a students desk. She brings a chair closer to the students and spontaneously tells a story.

/me She lifts her head to answer the students question and smiles with her dimples showing gesturing that she is listening.

/me She would clap her hands twice to get the students attention and hand out books gently placing them on their desks.

/me Her small delicate hands gently taps the chalk board as she writes the date in soft cursive writing.

/me She walks around the classroom and without glancing at the student she would take the phone from their hands under the desk.

Backstory

She grew up in China and spent most of her after school days and weekends waiting in an office as her parents worked. Both of her parents hardly paid attention to her and in those days pondering about a busy London office she would imagine scenarios and stories to entertain herself. She wasn’t abused and her parents weren’t horrible people; they just found no time to talk to her or spend time with her.
At school she didn’t have many friends. She was bullied a little but not too much to traumatize her. When she became old enough to stay home alone she was still by herself so she started to write some more. Her whole childhood was just an endless loop of being alone. She got perfect grades just not in math and science. Her parents only took notice of her because of this and controlled what she would be when she was older. They had no right to tell him what she could be if they didn't pay attention to her in the past 16 years.
She has some psychological problems such as anxiety but hides it from her students. She moved to Japan and learnt Japanese when she was younger from anime and books. She studied English and Creative writing and went on to write some semi successful stories. She then became a teacher as she realized some kids might have dreams and she wants to help them. Since then she has been teaching everyday and she has had relationships in the past but as she believes from fairy stories you gotta wait for the one. Unfortunately she has never met the one.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: H. Nami Luevia

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Hinami, Nami

Preferred Name: Nami

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Has a boyfriend

Nationality: Chinese

Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 3 years

Working Experience (# of years): 4 years

Academic Degree: English, teaching

Year of Graduation:

Major(s): English, creative writing, teaching

Minors: Drama

Native Languages: Chinese

Other Languages: English, Japanese and latin (i applied for latin speaking)

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Celta and Tefl to teach english abroad

Preferred Teaching Subject: Creative writing or English

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: LazyDonutQueen

How old are you?: 14 my forum birthday is wrong XD

Do you have any previous bans?: No

What Country are you from?: England

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?)
: LazyDonutQueen #2091

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?: Yes

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I would say I am more active on the server but I am generally a reader on the forums but I have answered some questions praising people's artworks ect. In school rp I am currently part of a family and I would say I am active. What I have noticed is that there are hardly any teachers online during uk times so that is why i want to be a teacher.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

I am a very experienced rp player as I am also on Lord of the craft a whitelist rp server. I have applied to be in a family but not on the forums ;)

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: As I said above There are hardly any teachers online during uk hours so I want to give people all around the world proper school rp experience. At school I am very keen on creative literary subjects such as English and History. I love to help people with their homework and take great interest in people's hard work. My dad is an English teacher and I have always been interested in what he does.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: Yes a lot! Again as I said above I am a part of lord of the craft and have been in school for a very long time. I am also a story writer so I write stories in my spare time. So I love to make up fantasy and silly situations and I have a sense of how different personalities would react with certain situations.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?: I have not as I cannot find it. Maybe they have deleted it but I have read the teachers code of conduct.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: To see if a teacher is doing well and sticking to the handbook. It is very important to make sure teachers are delivering their absolute best rp material and the classroom logs are a great way to document other teachers to learn from others and to make sure they are doing their job!

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:

I suppose I would have to go talk to the headmaster or in America principal or vice. If they agree I would plan out where we would go make sure it is fun while educational

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

No talking when the teacher is talking

No chewing gum

Respect not only the teacher but your fellow classmates

Don’t mock other people’s ideas as my character is all about trying to open up people to their creative abilities.

Bullying is not allowed.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP): Once in school rp me and my friend Chia was going to school and we met a friend who ended up getting bullied and pesterized and eventually ****d by a creepy guy. As my character would do she punched the guy and got into a fight. In lord of the craft once my character got so excited she forgot all the information the steward said which led to a deliberate and funny rp moment!

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: They are the head of department and they make sure the NQT are doing the right thing and keeping up standards. They also teach the new teachers how things are done.

- QTLS: Qualified teacher of learning skills. These teachers are trusted and are experienced and generally know what they are doing.

- NQT: Newly Qualified teacher. This will be me if I get accepted. They are new to the job and get taught and watched out for by the Head of department.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

A teacher's purpose is to teach I suppose and get students to be the best they can be. Being an rp server it is important that we stick as close to reality as possible. Teachers before the lesson plan the lesson trying to make it fun and educational also making sure that all students will be able to achieve. During the lesson they make sure all the students are paying attention and getting all the information they need. They also look after students in a physiological way making sure they don’t get bullied and they are happy and healthy. Teachers in the Uk earn on average 40 pounds an hour.

Their job also depends on their subject. If you were an art teacher you need to teach in a more creative sense. If you were a Design tech teacher you would need to teach in a more practical way and in maths in a more logical way.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Clue in the name is school! And the main thing you do in school is learn. Teachers also add a sense of reality to the server and prepare students for future jobs on the server. Teachers are the soul of the server as you can't call a school a school if it has no teachers!

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

Mosco which is Must have, should have, could have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does she look? What makes her unique and different? What is her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is her personality like? What is her plan for the future?

Being brought up in a strict conservative family she has never had the chance to show her love for writing. Her family wanting her to be in the business career shattered her dreams. She denied her family’s wishes and went off to pursue her dreams. She got an English degree and wrote many kinds of successful books. She decided to be a teacher to show other kids how to open up their creative side as a creative writing teacher. She would wear plaid trousers and a cropped jumper which would be tucked in to her high rise trousers. She would be relatively short with round see through glasses and have long brown hair. She would sometimes have her hair in a bun with two chopsticks wedged in. She would always have a pencil behind her ear and tissues in her pockets ready to give a crying student. She would be 28 and often people would confuse her to be a student as she is always holding a stack of books. She is very sweet but can also be snappy if she thinks things are getting out of hand. She rarely shouts as she gets the boys in a trance. She pretends not to notice the boys love for her but in the staff room it is a funny story which she shares. She would be short but thin and very few curves: small breast and no hips. Yet her face would be very sweet and attractive. Her plan for the future is to carry on teaching to the day she dies as teaching is her heart and soul.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

She would go in reluctantly but would discuss the consequences and the meaninglessness of it. She would probably split them up in seating in class and warn them if they do it again she will tell a higher member of staff

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

She would tell them that they are missing out and if they don’t want to listen they can leave the room. She would say that but make extra effort to share her passion for the subject to the student.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

Quite quiet and would just read a book in the corner but might share a few funny moments and will talk if you talk to her first.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She straightens her glasses and places the pile of books in her hand on a students desk. She brings a chair closer to the students and spontaneously tells a story.

/me She lifts her head to answer the students question and smiles with her dimples showing gesturing that she is listening.

/me She would clap her hands twice to get the students attention and hand out books gently placing them on their desks.

/me Her small delicate hands gently taps the chalk board as she writes the date in soft cursive writing.

/me She walks around the classroom and without glancing at the student she would take the phone from their hands under the desk.

Backstory

She grew up in China and spent most of her after school days and weekends waiting in an office as her parents worked. Both of her parents hardly paid attention to her and in those days pondering about a busy london office she would imagine scenarios and stories to entertain herself. She wasn’t abused and her parents weren’t horrible people; they just found no time to talk to her or spend time with her. At school she didn’t have many friends. She was bullied a little but not too much to traumatize her. When she became old enough to stay home alone she was still by herself so she started to write some more. Her whole childhood was just an endless loop of being alone. She got perfect grades just not in maths and science. Her parents only took notice of her because of this and controlled what she would be when she was older. They had no right to tell him what she could be if they didn't pay attention to her in the past 16 years. She has some psychological problems such as anxiety but hides it from her students. She moved to Japan and learnt japanese when she was younger from anime and books. She studied English and Creative writing and went on to write some semi successful stories. She then became a teacher as she realised some kids might have dreams and she wants to help them.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Mingyu Elizabeth Huang

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Ming, Mingyu,

Preferred Name: Ming

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Chinese

Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 3 years

Working Experience (# of years): 4 years

Academic Degree: English, teaching

Year of Graduation: 2016

Major(s): English, creative writing, teaching

Minors: Drama

Native Languages: Chinese

Other Languages: English, Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Celta and Tefl to teach english abroad

Preferred Teaching Subject: Creative writing or English I dont mind

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5455

Denied.
- Please keep the sizing of the font consistent as well as the bolding; only the questions should be bolded and the answers not.
- Overall, this application is very informal and I also believe it's been pasted twice on accident.

Good luck in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread