mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Creful's News Reporter Application #3

Twitch_Rush_Me

Level 10
OOC (Out-Of-Character) Information:

What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)?:
GangrperCreful

Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?: Creful#6006

List your timezone and country:

GMT, Scotland

Describe your activity:

I am on and off when it comes to the server, since i have a job in real life which takes up about 4-5 days a week

Do you have any previous bans? If so, list them below: Well most of my bans are due to toxicity mainly, I cant list every ban as I forgot them all except my most recent ban which lasted 13 months, it was for Major Toxicity, Player Disrespect and Player Harassment, although I've changed ever since this ban has happened, I am pretty sure you are aware of my past bans

Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):

https://schoolrp.net/threads/crefuls-news-reporter-application.25145/ (ACCEPTED)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/news-reporter-application-creful-re-apply.27457/ (ACCEPTED)

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?: I would honestly like to return to the field of being a news reporter, in my past I had really enjoyed it, and also liked the fact i was able to talk to people that I usually wouldn't be able to speak to, and I'd like to go through with that again, bonding with the community was another perk to being a news reporter, what I mean by that is, getting to know their character, etc their origin, how they came to the city, how they got to the place they got to, it would also add more roleplay to myself and others that I roleplay with

Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?: Yes, I do, I was a senior news reporter when oph had ran the faction.

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?: Yes, I am more than willing to follow the rules that are provided to me.

Why should we accept you over others?: I should be accepted over the others simply due to the fact that i have had a lot of experience in this field, not only that i am also more than willingly to put more effort into the job than most, with this i can also help other colleagues finish their work, spelling etc.

Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.) I am more than aware of this, I hope that I can gain a bond with the fellow faction members

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?: I am very trustworthy when it comes to this, so Yes.

Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is: Talking to fellow members of the SRP community, making notes as they get interviewed, get to know them better, check over spelling mistakes and ways to word sentences better, then hand it into the lead once completed.

IC (In-Character) Information:

Treat this section like it is your own character answering it

Full Name: Aubryn Young
Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr)
Miss Young
Current Age (25+): 26
Past job/work experience: Growing up as a child I would always find it fun to write about people, and how they got on in their lives, with this the American news club had gotten me to the work experience requirement
Degree/qualifications: undergraduate of journalism (Degree), Math, English, Media-Studies
Nationality and born location: African American, United States
Phone Number: 030-209-6426

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:

A hard working woman, determined for the perfect story, I am always searching for a great story that will catch the viewers eyes, with this they can experience the perfect news delivered and founded by myself, as I gain more news stories I can gain the perfect reputation I had always dreamed of as a child, to prove to my family that I am worth more than I look, As I was a young lady at the time I had gone through some things that had almost scarred me, but reading books, and writing about things I saw in my diary helped me get through life and now I am the woman I always dream of.

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:

I feel like writing is my strong suit, I always find it a unique way to let people know information, communicate and I always enjoy doing it, I will achieve it simply by interviewing the civilians and the Government of Karakura, I am more than willingly to go out of my comfort zone for a great story to add to the news.

What are your expectations for the job?: To gain more knowledge of the city Karakura, getting to know its community much more for a better understanding on how the town is lead to its criminal activity.
Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below: N/A
Fluent Languages (Underline your native): Korean, Spanish

PROMPTS:

You will have to write two ‘reports’ about a topic of your choice. Here we can see how pronounced your writing is and how creative you are. Use your own formatting and your own report idea. (If you’re found plagiarizing an actual report or another applicant, you will be denied.)

#1 - General report. Report about a topic, informing player’s about an event or significant issues to Karakura.

Topic made by Aubryn Young

07/072022

Hello Karakura! News Reporter Aubryn Young here! back again with some more news! let's get into it!. Crime, it has became an odd thing these days, however, we all are still terrified about this, what can anyone do about it? join a gang? or wait for the police to arrive, well, as everyone knows, it's best to avoid everything and get on with their life, such as joining a sports team, or picking up a hobby that would make you avoid such criminal acts, if you cannot do any of these things, we as a whole city tell you to seek attention.

With the upcoming gang's and gang war's, the police force has been getting trained more and more prepared than ever to take down any situation that is handed to them, they also get more and more officer's almost monthly! with this Karakura might come to a peace? hopefully it does! after all it is a beautiful city.

#2 - Interview. It’s important to have well-rounded questions. Create your own interview with ten questions or more. And answer them yourself.

Interview with the Police Commissioner

AY: So Mr Akihito, with the upcoming criminals gaining clout and more damage to the city, what is your plans to solve this?

HK: Well, for starters, we have officers train each other, with a supervisor watching them do so, as they train, they practise every situation they could be put in, where it could be a hostage situation, officer injured situation, or just a simple chase.

AY: That does seem interesting... however, how different would the situations be if a family member of yours were to be a hostage?

HK: Firstly, my family means the world to me so it would be a main priority to get the situation sorted with my family being as safe as possible,

AY: Ah, so you'd be like most people when it comes to their families? except you can finish situations with legally.

HK: Precisely, but as I am the commissioner, my job is to make sure everyone is safe, and they get back to their families.

AY: Well, what will you do about the clout they are gaining?

HK: Clout isn't our main priority right now, yes it influences kids into doing crime, we will solve that at some point, but it is not our main goal as of right now.

AY: Do you have any future plans with the police department?

HK: Yes, I plan on getting the best of the best, to finally get rid of those harmful criminals in this city.

AY: Very reasonable!, what do you do when it comes to a very serious weather issue?

HK: Well first of all we get ems and my officers to assist everyone they can possible, with that also try our best to clear up anything that has happened.

AY: Would there be any chance of a riot in your station, which would mean they break into your police station and stealing police equipment?

HK: Well that used to happen a few years back, however when i became the commissioner everything got sorted, better security, which is very hard to get pass now, we also have a lockdown feature which is also 10 times more stronger than the previous one.

AY: How would you deal with the hospital being rioted for some odd reason? Im asking this because obviously they have no security and no police to guard it.

HK: Thats a very good question, well i am almost fully certain my officers know the layout to the hospital, we'd either be coming through a back door, or another entrance and try push the rioters out with tear gas, if they then proceed to pull out weapons they would be tased on sight, if not shot

AY: Damn! You guys aren't scared to use your equipment then huh? How would you deal with a one officer against criminals and that officer is outnumbered?

HK: Well there's a red button on the radio, that will give an alert to every officer in the city to get to that location as fast as possible.

AY: I see, what would you do if that officer were to be abducted and wounded fatally?

HK: Well, I send an officer to the station and go through every camera in the city while the rest patrol.

AY: Good to hear! well, I'd say that is enough information to give to the public! Thank you for your time.

HK: No problem!

Last edited:

Aania

Level 166
Administrator
News Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
DENIED

We appreciate the time and effort you put into applying - however you have not been accepted this time around.
Please DM Aania#0117 if you have any queries about the application

You are free to re-apply at any point in time!

Users who are viewing this thread