mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

CrimeRP Questions??

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
1/ If you have a character that’s mainly for CrimeRP and one that’s not, are you still able to apply for jobs as the other character that’s not involved in CrimeRP?

2/ If you have a criminal record, does it just affect one character or every character you have when it comes to applying for things such as the KPD, Hospital, Government, etc factions?

Mainly asking because I have a character that has a criminal record and another that has none.

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
JUST FOR CLARIFICATION.
My CrimeRP character is NOT involved in GangRP anymore, I might also end up killing him off eventually.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
1. Yes, but depending on the faction, you may not be able to engage in CrimeRP with your CrimeRP character. Besides, the role cannot be removed / re-added everytime you change characters, so you should keep your CrimeRP one in an alt account to avoid confusion
2. It only affects one character, although depending on your OOC reputation and whether or not your character is in a gang, it may affect the outcome of your application. Feel free to check out the instructions and pre-requirements from each faction in the format post

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
1. Yes, but depending on the faction, you may not be able to engage in CrimeRP with your CrimeRP character. Besides, the role cannot be removed / re-added everytime you change characters, so you should keep your CrimeRP one in an alt account to avoid confusion
2. It only affects one character, although depending on your OOC reputation and whether or not your character is in a gang, it may affect the outcome of your application. Feel free to check out the instructions and pre-requirements from each faction in the format post
Got it, thanks
Just wanted to make sure before applying to anything

Users who are viewing this thread