None

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm on most days

What is your timezone?:
EST

List your current and past applications:
None

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I've role played on other games before but never to this scale, I have been having a good time on this server though and enjoy the rp.

What is your motivation for applying?
Well it's the only job that I like out of all the other jobs in the game.

Which role are you applying for?
Doctor

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
Just the basics so I will have to do a lot of learning!

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes, I acknowledge

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I acknowledge

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I acknowledge

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I acknowledge

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:
Crispy Bell

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Male, He/Him

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):
Grade-12

Character’s Nationality:
United States of America

Character’s Marital Status:
Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:
None

Character’s Spoken Languages:
English

Backstory (100+ Words)
Crispy Bell is the middle child of his other two siblings Jenny Bell being the older and Mary Bell being the younger. The siblings lived a rather normal life in the United States with their parents until 6th grade. Tragically though whilst Crispy and his parents were out on a drive their car was rammed off the road by a distracted semi driver causing Crispys parents to both be impaled buy trees leaving Crispy to watch them die with no way to help them. With no other guardians in the states the siblings were sent to Japan to live with their grandfather. When life was just seeming to become more normal their Grandfather had a tragic heart attack In front of Crispy and died yet again leaving Crispy alone with no way of knowing how to help him. With nowhere to go the siblings had to live on the street. At this time Crispy was half way through 7th grade and was struggling. His older sister Jenny became more and more irrational leading her to get involved with bad people and drinking lots of alcohol. Jenny also started to take her anger out on her younger sister Mary, Crispy tried to help Mary as much as he could, healing her wounds to the best of his ability. Jenny eventually roped Crispy into her illegal doing, making him help her rob and scam people but Crispy always knew it was wrong and didn't want to go further down that path. Leading to now, Crispy is 18 and doesn't want to hurt people but wants to help them which is why his next venture is hopefully becoming a doctor.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical specialty? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)
My Character wants to specialize in normal check ups and general patient care.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Nothing, again all Crispy Bell has right now is the burning desire to learn how to help people!

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
No

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
No

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
My character is 6’4 and stays in shape by going to the gym regularly. He keeps a bland face most of the time to keep a serious demeanor.

How does your character act on and off duty?
My character will act strictly professional on the job while when off the job he will stay out of trouble by hanging out with friends or by fishing.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
My character works better with others

What plans does your character have for the future?
My character one day wants to help the hospital grow beyond its limits and one day owns a boat to live at sea and fish when he pleases.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
When I asked around I was told that I am perceived as calm, collected, and happy.

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- You have not logged into one of your registered accounts in two OOC weeks.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 4lx. - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread