mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted CrisyPoo's Music Teacher Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcgaming11

Level 0

IGN (In Game Name): CrisyPoo

Previous bans:
1 for hacking but I learned my lesson

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes, I completely understand.

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm going on a lot more than I used to I've been going on almost every single day except when I had to do family stuff.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

List your current and past applications: T.A but it got deleted.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying for YHS is so I can teach students the different types of roleplay and to learn more
about roleplaying. And so I can make my roleplay experience on this server exciting and interesting.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Have you read
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ?
Yes, I have read all of the COC and proceed to follow all the rules in COC.
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?
Yes and this will help me find my way around being a teacher.

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?
I well ask for everyone going on the field trip if they have permission to go on the field trip. I will also ask the principal if I could have permission to take my class on a field trip.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:
Once kids get into the class they all have to be seated instructed otherwise. The kids must be quiet while doing tests, and quizzes. They should also be quite and wait for the teacher to give instructions. One last thing Is all students should be in the activities and never leave a kid behind.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
I do not have any experience in having a teaching job but from seeing the other teachers teach a class I get the rules of being teachers and how to act when teaching classes.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
Trainee
Newly Qualified Teacher [NQT]
Qualified Teacher and Learning Skills [QTLS
Head of Department [HD]

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
Yes, I have read the megathread as it is required in teaching and roleplaying as a teacher.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I would change that teachers should be more active during the day. why I would change it is because I want more students to have the feeling of getting used to coming to school and learning.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers in-game aren't that specific with the topic of that subject, while Teachers out-of-game they teach more specific stuff than online. A Teacher's purpose is to teach students what they need to know. Teachers get paid 200 thousand yen a year from working at a school. Teachers out and in-game both teach the same way, boring and hard. While these lessons are boring and hard it still teaches you about the stuff that you need and want to learn. Teachers can also teach in a fun way for example: let's say they're teaching you on a website like BrainPOP those would be considered really fun. While these might seem fun the students are also learning at the same time, so it's basically a win-win situation, the students have fun and you teach.What Teachers do on their spare time is that they go out to eat, read a book, hang out in their apartment, and they can plan for their next lesson.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: School is all about learning. But who teaches the teachers so without teachers student won't get all the full education that they need.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
Trainee: A Trainee is a Teacher in training, which can not teach a class but, they can observe the class and write down notes on how to be a Teacher.

Newly Qualified Teacher - An NQT or a Newly Qualified Teacher can now start classes but, they need permission from a higher rank of Teacher such as HD (Head of department.)

Qualified Teacher - The Qualified Teacher start classes and teach classes, but they have to contact other teachers about the class.

Head of Department (HD) - A Head of Department is the top of the lesson and teachers, they can start classes and teach classes. They also give out lesson plans that the other Teachers don't have to follow but they'll need to follow the important part/parts of the lesson.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The school lesson planning system is run by Must have, Should have, Could have system

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? My character is named Mr.Griffens his first name is Cris and his last name is Griffen. He has green hair and likes to wear a suit with his reading glasses and he wears black shoes. He has Green eyes, good build, And also has a height of 5'9. Mr.Griffen will be a little strict with the students but gets along nicely with the teachers. He loves to make classes and teach his students the art of music. You will mostly see Mr.Griffen making lessons and wondering the halls to make sure the students are not getting bullied and just to make they a behaving right.
His personality is funny nice and always happy. What makes Mr.Griffen unique and different is that he loves making friends and he doesn't want to see him or anyone else lonely. In his opinion, he loves to teach and educate the students he thinks they're creative and funny and to just be fun around them. I think the teachers are doing a great job teaching all the students about the different types of genres in school. Mr.Griffens plans for the future is to be a music teacher for the rest of his life and while doing that he wants to learn a lot more instruments and when he retires he wants to travel around the world playing his ukulele for people.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: First, i would say "sir we don't use that language on school grounds" then if he doesn't stop I will tell them "next time you curse I will have to the principal" then if they don't stop I will go and tell the principal that "there are 2 kids cursing in the halls"

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? I yell at them for not listening to the teacher then if they don't quite down I will have to get the principal to yell at them.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? He acts nice ask's everyone how their day has been and discuss how their class was.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom. *Hands Music Books out* *Plays the G note on the piano* *Draws the note on the chalkboard* *Plays the drums for the class* *Hands out music test for each student*

BACKSTORY

On June 3rd, 1993 Cris Griffen was born he lived in Quilpué, Chile. Then when he was 2 years old he and his family had to move to London, England. He then lived in London for 5 years. His family was a little poor so he had to live in a small house. His father was police member. One day his family were all sitting at the dinner table and eating dinner when Cris saw a guy through the window. He first thought it was his cat so he did not tell his parents. Then after dinner, it was past his bedtime so he went up and fell asleep. Then he wakes from smelling smoke. He was scared so he grabbed his cat and his house phone and climbed out his window and called 911 so the Fire Department can come. Once the Fire Department came the fireman pulled out his dad and mom from the fire then rushed to the hospital Cris went in the ambulance that rushed his parents to the hospital then after a few hours he came to see his mom and dad but they died right in front of his eyes. He dropped to his knees crying and then his aunts in Japan came to go take care of him. So then he lived in Tokyo, Japan for 10 years then moved in with his best friend Kyle. He lived with him for 1 year. They had a blast always going to school every day and meeting new people. Then once we graduated we both went to college for a teaching job he went to college so he can teach History and Cris went to college so he can teach Music. After 5 years he got of college on his birthday so then he turned 25. After that, he went to his old high school and got a Music Teaching job. And Kyle got a job there too and then they were so happy to meet again and work with the teachers for the rest of their lives. Then once they found they worked with each other they moved in for 1 year. But then Kyle moved out with his wife...

IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Cris Griffen
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): Cris
Preferred Name:
Teachers: Cris
Students: Mr.Griffen

Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: American and Chilean
Current Location: Toyko, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 8 years
Working Experience (# of years): 4 years

Academic Degree: Master's in Music

Year of Graduation: 2012
Major(s): Music and English
Minors: Math

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Spanish

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No
Preferred Teaching Subject: Music

Additional notes about your application (if any): Thanks for Reading!
This is my second application because my first one didn't get checked.

Last edited:

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Accepted
I have talked to you before and I have gotten to know you, I hope your immature side does not affect your RP teaching skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread