Denied CrisyPoo's Office Manager/Office Worker Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcgaming11

Level 0
[OOC section]
In Game Name: CrisyPoo

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Office Manager/Office Worker

How often do you log onto the server?: I used to be inactive then got fired from my teaching job. I now realized that I should be more active and I will come on every day after I get home from school unless I have family stuff.

Do you have discord? Yes ( CrisyPoo#1310 )

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No, if I have I'm sorry for forgetting.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:

Monday | 4: 00(PM) - 9: 00/10: 00(PM)

Tuesday | 4: 00(PM) - 9: 00(PM)

Wednesday | 4: 00(PM) - 9: 00/10: 00(PM)

Thursday | 3:15(PM) - 8: 00(PM)

Friday | 3:15(PM) - 11: 00(PM)

Saturday | Depends on what I'm doing with my family.

Sunday | Same thing with Saturday.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: I recognize that

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: the School Office is a small administrative team which co-ordinates the work of the School and supports its governance. The academic Head of the School is Professor Lindsay Greer, who is also Professor of Materials Science. (School Office Assistant)

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes, I was a teacher before but got fired for inactivity but I will not be inactive as you read up top.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have played this server for pretty long and have been a lot of roles in this roleplay. I have also started up my own roleplay server which closed due to money issues.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: A school office manager works in the office of a school or school district, usually under the guidance of the principal. They are responsible for a majority of the clerical work in the school, including handling sensitive documents such as student records. They act as a liaison between the students, parents, and principal.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I will give that student a first warning to stop using forbidden language if they don't stop I will call the school's principal or Vice-Principal to take care of this problem

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I will ask what they need me to do and I will get right away and don't stop till its done.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I will call the Principal and make sure its ok with him if it's not and that thing is illegal I will call the cops right away and make sure he doesn't move from his spot.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Cris
Chosen Job: Office Manager/Office Worker

Motivation for Joining YHS: I want to try new things in my roleplay experience. And I have played this server for over a year and I think it would be cool as a change in my character.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants? I think you should choose me over others because I have a lot of experience when it comes to school roleplay and I'd think it would be fun to join the server almost every day and do my job as like in real life.

Last edited:

Ryanark

Level 118
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
Denied
Well-organized application, but you have missed bolding your questions and unbolding answers, and you were previously fired for inactivity which you will most likely be again.
You also wrote OOC things in your IC section.

Re-apply in 5 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread