Burrito Fujimoto [Fox]
Nicolo Superbia [Adult]
Pedro Togomi [Bird]
Kasimir Osiris [Grade-12]

Croloning:
Yua Mori [Grade-12]
Unclaimed

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I have been lucky to have a very well rounded experience. I’ve RPed with every faction inside of SchoolRP, from EMS to Town Hall and Black Market. I’ve had the great opportunity of talking and RPing with a mass amount of different players that has improved my RP from when I first joined. I have done different aspects of RP including, DramaRP, SchoolRP, ReporterRP, AnimalRP, GangRP, GovernmentRP, DelinquentRP, CrimeRP, AuthorityRP, BusinessRP, ETC.

What is your motivation for applying?
IC:

My IC motivation for applying is pretty simply honestly, the family I am in (Mori run by DarkEclipic) has a nice lore going on and I was grateful enough to be accepted into the family with open arms, I’d like to give my shot at adding another faction for the family to be apart of. The main reason for applying for this ICLY is mostly to do with my characters reasoning of not wanting to see people end up in the same fate as her aunt.

OOC:
My motivation for applying is from the burst of hyper fixation of clinical work OOCLY and ICLY from seeing certain people RP it out. I love the aspect of trying new things, which is what has gotten me as far as I have in SRP. When I saw the applications go open I didn't think I would give it a shot but in the end a few friends told me that I should try non-the-less. I've decided to give it a try and join a few of my friends who are in the EMS faction.

Which role are you applying for?
Applying for Doctor Role

What knowledge do you have of the roles within the Hospital Faction?

Roles:

Director:
The person who is the big boss, the big man at the top of the pyramid. They carry the responsibility of overseeing everything within the hospital, business wise.

Clinical Manager:
The Clinical Manager has a few responsibilities, from checking the quality of how healthcare is delivered to patients, to making sure that the Clinical Leads are taking care of their responsibilities correctly.

Clinical Lead:
The Clinical Leads who are responsible for managing the departments within the hospital. They are in charge of making sure that patient care is at its best and that workers are taking care of their responsibilities correctly.

Attending:
These men and women have worked hard and long to earn the title of Attending. Basically they’re professionals and first line for stuff.

Doctor:
The men and women who were trained and taught to aid patients with physical injuries. From the common cold to a brain hemorrhage

Psychiatrist:
The men and women who were trained and taught to aid patients with mental and emotional issues. From people with mommy issues to people who need the white padded room.

PHARMACY!:
Happy Pills! Where all the aches and breaks take a hike! From cough syrup to the hardest pain medication, they got it all.

Treatments and Boundaries:
When it comes to boundaries with wounds, I do not have much of an issue with the severity of the injury to RP out, if anything I find it more fun researching different injuries.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes! I am VERY aware.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:
Yua Mori

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Female | She/Her

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background:
Doctorate in Pediatrics
Minored in Psychology

Character’s Nationality:
Japanese

Character’s Marital Status:
Taken, not engaged or married.

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Shintoism

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese

Character Backstory:

A Jett Black Lady.
January 4th, 1999. A little lady was born, her cries echoed in the halls of the hospital and clashed the nurses' ears. It was good to know she had healthy lungs, but not good for the poor nurse. A few minutes had passed and the little lady calmed. Her eyes slowly opened to reveal her large black eyes, reflecting the light above her, her jet black air was rather thick.

The Cry Loud Enough to Shatter Glass
February 15th, 1999, a death shattered the Mori Family. The loss of Hayami Mori had spread like wildfire. As the family mourned in silence except for one. The screams of an infant rung through the family's ears and family home walls. The little lady’s cries were heard throughout the house. The only one who seemed to mourn fully.

A loving mother
January 4th, 2004. The little ladies 5th birthday rolled around and was more excited than she had ever been, she knew exactly what she was getting. Camera flashed as the candles blew out, Yua’s mother came racing to her side and hugged her, giving her a kiss on the cheek. She sang happy birthday as she swayed with her in her arms. The little lady smiled and giggled as her mother showed affection, something the lady would never forget.

News of a Brother
March 3rd, 2009. As soon as her mother and father had gotten home, she held a picture in her hands, her father holding numerous bags of baby supplies? Yua ran up to them in a confused manner, she looked up at them and looked at the picture. As she stared at the ultrasound photo, her eyes were riddled with confusion. She asked what it was and was met with a response of, “Your brother!”. The little lady beamed with excitement, she began to jump up and down squealing as she ran around.

Tragedy.
December 6th, 2009. Her brother had just been born. She was sitting in the room with her cousins. She swayed her feet overjoyed with having a brother come into her life. Hours had passed, Yua’s father walked out with a look of dread across his face. He didn’t explain what had happened, but the rest of the kids seemed to know beside Yua. She asked where her new brother was. She was met with silence and a whisper. “Two go in, one comes out.”. Her face paled, it hit her like a semi truck. Yua locked herself in her room, doing god knows what. She studied medical to make sure nobody would pass again.

Teen Life
Yua’s teen life was filled with studies of medical things. From a dream to reality, she studied books and websites galore. She was quite the anti-social booger. Some of the only people she had stuck around were close friends, some her family. Which is really sad now that I look at this. BUT she slowly grew out of her shell as her cousin Sora encouraged her to make friends in which, she did! she made friends and grew closer to the public before leaving to study for a higher chance to return to Karakura with her family.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY

What is your character’s medical specialty? Why did they choose this focus?

Yua has chosen to study pediatrics, from her history of being an upset kid who watched people around her be upset, she decided to do her best with treating kids differently and alike.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?

National Hospital Organization Tokyo Medical Center, 2 years. 23-25. Working under a higher up for one of those years and as a nurse for one more before leaving to return to Karakura.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?

CNA Certification at the hospital stated above.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?

Karakura High School, Tokyo Medical and Dental University Doctorate.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique? How would they be perceived by others?
The lady who stands at a rather short 4’9, her attitude matching her height just as much. With a snappy and yappy bite to her tongue. Her hair was rather long going down to the middle of her back that was riddled with a deep crimson red of dyed hair, often tied up in a high bun. Her skin was riddled with patches of slightly more toned and pigmented skin, vitiligo!

How does your character act on and off duty?

On Duty:

Always keeping a smile on her face and constantly cleaning her scrubs and equipment. When a patient comes in she quickly snaps into a tunnel vision state of mind. Aiding the patient with gentle care to ensure their safety.

Off Duty:
The little lady goes home at night to spend time with her partner and in a kimono! She often shows off her tattoos when relaxing at the beach or with friends. The little lady outside of work is very different, very snappy and has an attitude.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?

With a past of working in the medical field she is well use to working with others. From working with her cousins and her brother to working with people in the other places she’s worked at. She is more than use to working with others, even preferring it.

What plans does your character have for the future?

The little lady strives to work hard for people to prevent an unfortunate future. She plans on keeping a job in the medical field till her late 50’s. Once she is in her late 50’s she plans on working in a retirement home to care for those who cannot for themselves. Then finally retiring at the age of 64, specifically in America.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 260
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, and we appreciate your interest in the faction. However, we have decided to deny your application, this is due to the following reasons:
Often times, we have to deny good applications as there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation, application detail, and much more.

Nonetheless, we encourage you to re-apply at a later date and keep an eye on Karakura Emergency #announcements for future waves. Additionally, below is some advice from our higher-up team in order to help you improve any further applications and improve your chances in future waves:
One of the main ways to impress the higher-up team is by including detail in your application.

This decision was made as a collective among a group of individuals. rather than a single individual. Any DMs to members of the faction and/or higher-ups will be ignored and referred to this response.

Users who are viewing this thread