7am-1am​
TIME AVAILABLE:
7am-1am​

Basically no life SRP

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:
Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:
Try something new, dip my toes in the water of the Government after being on the server for a year. I’ve attended numerous court cases and reported on numerous things involving the Government Faction while being a Reporter, it slowly took my interest to apply.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
After reading it for the first time, yes. It is pretty clear and very straight forward with all of the laws.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
ICLY
The character I'm applying for is a girl with a strong sense of justice who wants to get her Families name out in the open for being quote on quote "Crime Stoppers". Her father or "Pa" being in the KPD, she wishes to follow in his footsteps with a bit of a twist. Her end goal in life is to bring enough money in to retire her whole family happily while bringing good and justice to the town.

OOCLY
My goal with this character is to grow her development beyond just being a Lawyer but a lovable character that people can see is clearly oblivious to the world around her. If I were to title a book after her it would be, "A girl surrounded in Bliss". Foxxe is a character that I feel would be very nice to interact with, as I want to take the RP aspect that the Government Faction holds. This character in the long run will end up being one of my favorite characters that I have made.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Lawyers have numerous jobs in Karakura, from working in Court Cases to prove their client innocent, or make their case clear, to providing people with sense of safety in their own life by giving them a Restraining Order.

Lawyers are the building blocks that put together a law suit or a Restraining Order. Gathering Evidence from the Plaintiff or Defendant to win their case. The body language and social skill that they must learn and train in order to show the public, showing the public that they are safe under their work.

Lawyer's not only defend people's innocent, but also prove other's guilt to keep the truth cemented in a town. Maintaining justice and perusing those against the law whether it be an assault, or a murder.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:

I completely agree with this, and I think it makes perfect sense.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Despite having numerous things to do on this server that fill up most of my time on it, I would put this role above most even if it comes to the little things like sitting at the front desk. However if I’m lacking in the Reporter Faction I will begin to prioritize that over the Government. But nonetheless I will put Government at a pretty high spot in my priorities.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I understand.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I read and understand all the rules.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Absolutely.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
"Foxxe Kennedy, like the animal that's cute n' fluffy."

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
"I am a Miss, or a Misses. I am sadly not married. I am lookin' for someone who can support me though. Wait, wrong application sorry."

Current age:
"I thought it was rude to ask a lady her age... This place is a lot different than home. I'm Twenty Five years young."

Date of birth:
"December 9th, 1999. I'm sad to admit I'm Gen Z, I was born in the wrong Generation"

Academic Degree:
Masters Degree in Law.

Major(s):
JD in Criminal Law
Education

Minor(s):
Technology
Floral Management
Engineering

Work experience:
"Hunter for my Pa, I was a Preschool teacher in the states and I worked in a mechanic shop for a month. I got fired for talkin’ too much."

Nationality & born location:
"I'm American and born in good ol' Texas from the United States."

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
"Uhhhh, well I know English, I know Japanese, then the sign thing, Japanese Sign Language."

Criminal record:
"Cleaner than the hood of my car."

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

"My basic reason"
"I believe that this town needs a bit more justice, and a more sensible gal for the job. So I think I would be perfect for the job, I’ve worked with little ones, big ones and medium ones all throughout my life. My Pa is an Officer, so I know all about the law and all about the Constitution with Karakura. Workin’ in the Town Hall means I get a nice place to sleep AND FREE WATER?! I even get to help people feel safe from weirdo’s who bother them. I love helpin’ people out who can’t help themselves, always a nice feelin’ to look at a family you helped feel better."

"My education."
"I have a very wide spread education from my time in United States. After spending nearly 8 years in school for my degree's I have learned how to not only help people in law situations, but also teach people how to protect them selves in situations that could put their safety at risk. That is something I think everybody should know, but sadly doesn't."

"My attitude."
"I am not a gal who gives up easily. I fight tooth and nail over small things, my Pa wanted me to go to a school in Florida, and I argued not to for three weeks till he said I could. I am a sassy lady with no intention to stop being sassy."

hi im cro​

Last edited:

Aania

Level 177
Administrator
News Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
acceptedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we've decided to accept you:

Please contact me over discord @Aania to start the process and get you set!

Welcome to the Government Faction :D​

Users who are viewing this thread