mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Crystal57's Applacation

Crystal57

Level 0
In-game Name: My In-game name is Crystal57.
Previous bans (include appeal links): I have not had any previous bans.
Discord Tag: I do not have discord or a microphone.
Do you have a working microphone?:
Time zone & Country:
My time zone it the Eastern Daylight Time. I live in the USA.
Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them): This is my first application so I have no previous ones.
Describe your activity on the server: My activity is nothing crazy, Just wonder around.

What position are you applying for?: I am applying for Lawyer.
What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation is that I love to debate and argue until I win.
Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?: I do have an understanding in the Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights.
Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
My goal is to be very successful. (Me and my Character.)
In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government: A lawyer is 1 side of the argument. They are protecting someone, either victim or criminal, and they try to help as much as they can. The are good at arguing, and they can put up a fight.
Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?: Yes, I do understand that.
Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?: I do.
Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?: I do understand, and I am not biased nor I will not BE biased.
Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?: I have read and agreed.
Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?: I will be able to attend at least 3/4 of the meetings.

Full name: Crystal Rose Madinstein
Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.): Ms.
Current age: 32
Date of birth: June 7th, 1990
Academic Degree: Law
Major(s): Law
Minor(s): Acting
Work experience: Being a Lawyer
Political background: Being a Lawyer
Nationality & born location: American, Georgia, USA
Fluent languages (Underline your native): I only speak English
Criminal record: None
What makes you a good candidate for this job? Well, I love debates, and winning arguments. I can be mean sometimes, but I have a kind heart. I alwase keep my cool. No matter what happens, I will not go crazy. I will never smoke, do drugs, and do a crime. I promise that if you hire me, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

Aania

Level 166
Administrator
News Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
deniedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:​
  • Your application needs more detail, as it lacks effort.​

Users who are viewing this thread