players online

Crystonium's application

Crystonium

Level 2
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Crystonium
Discord Name & Tag:
Stupidperson0001 (not sure what it means by tag)
Which timezone are you in?
Eastern daylight time
List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
None
Describe your activity on the server:
I'm very active online almost 24/7 on Saturday and Sunday On Monday and Friday i'm also pretty active mainly after 3:00 PM. On Tuesday Wensday and Thursday i'm not the most active but i get on as often as i can!
What is your motivation for applying?:
I want to spend more time doing productive (icly) stuff, and protect people (icly) while learning more about being a cop etc and have the enjoyment of a realistic role-play
What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have a good bit of knowledge but not much i try my best to learn oocly about jobs i'm applying for icly
Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
To help protect others icly and adds to the realism of the game and role-play it also adds more detail to make the game more fun for others and the impact it makes icly is example keeping people safe (icly) and protect them from gang role-players!
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished? Yes

In-Character (IC) Section

What's your character's full name?:
Charsi Akhundzada-Becker
How old is your character (if accepted)?:
What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
He/him
Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):
(Grade-12)
What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
Russian, JSL and Polish
Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
They are covered head to toe in scars on his back is a massive tiger tattoo covering up the scars. He has bold green eyes and white-ish cream colored hair with black-ish brown chunky streaks/highlights and speckles almost like cookies n' cream chocolate it was done in a shag wolf-cut, he's 7'5 and has slight back issues and looking closer no visible tongue with a large burn scar going up the right of his neck and down stopping right on his elbow going slightly over his chest and back.
How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
He usually acts calmly and rational
What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
He tends to enjoy being social and being in teams and he tends to seek for teamwork more than anything
What's your character's backstory? Born in germany he was raised with a happy normal childhood with his twin brother both ages 6 elder sister who was 16 and newborn brother and his parents. Within his family line is a big history of tall gentle giants his mother being 7'0 his father 6'5 his elder sister 6'10 his twin brother and him being 5'3 and his newborn baby brother actual being 2 feet tall! His dad messed up big time at his job turns out his dads boss was the eldest next in line to take over in the port-mafia family business, the family goons went over to his dads house burning it to the ground, everyone inside, at the time it was only on one side, the brave little 7 year old boy Charsi ran in only able to save his baby brother both making it out alive, the little brother getting severe lung cancer due to smoke and Charsi earning a large burn scar, they lived a terrible life when they we're moved to Afghanistan to live with other family with horrible lives his little brother only made it to 3 before dying. After Charsi had enough of the abuse and lost his tongue + more in Afghanistan he fled the country to Karakura for a new life.

General knowledge

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
No
Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Cough syrup, wooden cane, unbranded bandage, eyepatch and glasses
If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
Quickly and rationally de-escalate the situation or tell a higher up.
What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
Instantly hop in and protect them and try to rationally calm everyone down and figure out what happened.
What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
tell a higher up or take them in for interrogation.
How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you? Calmly tell them no and deny it rationally and not accept it as that could get me fired/terminated if accepting a bribe and it is illegal.

Users who are viewing this thread