Thincc

Level 41
csulaaa
csulaaa
Omega
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: csulaaa

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): csulaaa™#7499

How old are you? (Optional): I am Eighteen.

What is your time zone?: GMT

Describe your activity on the server: I try to play for around 4 hours a day.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Yes, I have but it was like 3 years ago now and I have learned from my mistakes

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I understand.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: A chef in the high school, I believe it would be my role to help make sure the students eat a healthy lunch every day. I would spend most of my time cooking and preparing food for students and maybe even other school employees. The rest of my time at the school would be spent either on break or helping other students choose a good meal.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I don't currently have experience as being a school chef but I have been roleplaying on SchoolRP for around 5 years now so that might help with this type of roleplay I've also been another employee role before so I know all the School Employee basics.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
School Janitor Application ACCEPTED
Council Application ACCEPTED
Police Application ACCEPTED
Psych Application ACCEPTED
Police Application ACCEPTED
Sous-Chef Application DENIED
Police Application x3 DENIED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): College Bachelor.

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: I remember to try to stay remain perfectly calm since if I get mad at the student it won't help either of us and can further escalate the situation. Calmly speak to the student to try to get them to calm down and stop cursing at me, and warn them to immediately stop what they are doing because it's very disrespectful, and then continue with whatever I was doing. If they start doing this again, I'll remove them from the area so they don't disturb what other people may be doing or, maybe encourage other students to also do these sort of things. If they cooperate and listen to me I'll let them go under supervision, until they start cursing again or stop. If they start cursing again, I'll give them a detention. If they do not cooperate, I'll give the student detention or whatever might be fit, such as a suspension if their behaviour is bad enough.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Miyasaki would quickly drop everything to run over to the fight to try and intervene and tell them strictly to stop fighting and then tell the students to take a few steps back away from each other and ask them what was on their mind when they started to fight and how it started she would patiently listen to what they were saying in the end Miyasaki gave both of the students a detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Miyasaki would go up to the employee and tell them to be more mature and remind them that they are an adult and adults don't act like children and to tell them to stop what they're doing if it is dangerous, she'd then proceed to find a higher up preferably a faculty lead to report them.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? When Miyasaki enters the break room she would have a smile on her face greeting all the other Employee's before going to get a snack and a book to read to pass the time and to get through the day.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Would stand behind the counter smiling, asking the student what they would like to eat handing over the food they wanted whilst giving them a smile and telling them to enjoy their meal.
/me Would turn the tap on washing her hands making sure they are clean before turning around preparing the food for lunchtime, whilst humming quietly to herself.
/me When the day was ending she would get a wet cloth cleaning down the workstations and putting all extra food into the fridge whilst checking the foods expiration dates.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Miyasaki Celestiasume Mawji
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Miyasaki Celestiasume

Age (Minimum is 25): Twenty-Five
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single/Not Married

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Year of Graduation: 2015
Major(s): Culinary Arts and Information Science
Minors: Sociology, Computer Science

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: Korean and Chinese

Backstory

When Miyasaki was born her mother was a chef who had her own cookery show. When Miyasaki turned five she just loved to watch her mother cook she loved to do this to take her mind off all of her worries it made her very happy. When Miyasaki turned Ten she moved to Japan Karakura, whilst she was In Karakura she found more people who loved to cook as much as Miyasaki so she decided to befriend them, they even taught her some new skills.

When Miyasaki turned Eighteen she had graduated highschool but she wanted to seek furthur education so she enrolled into College as she wanted to study Culinary Arts, people teased her for this but she didn't let it get to her as she was doing what she loved cooking felt like her safe space. A few years later Miyasaki graduated from College at the top of her class and got a Major in Culinary Arts. By this time Miyasaki already knew where she wanted to work and what role she wanted to be she wanted to get a job at Karakura Highschool as a School Chef because she knew the school very well and it was very nice there and she thought she could make it even nicer so she decided to apply and is now waiting for an interview.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation to join KHS is that I love cooking and working looking after the students and staff making sure they have nutritional lunches, I've watched the school develop over the years and I want to be a part of it again, so I can help it become the best it can be, and even influence the lives of the students and other employees. I also know people who work at the school and I wish to be able to have a job like them.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted over other applicants because I know what it takes as I have some experience in this role, and I'm dedicated and have the skill to properly communicate with people around me, which is very important to be working in a community with others. I am calm, and as cliche, as it sounds, I believe I am 100% worthy of this role because I am very patient with people.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

Great application! Please ping me on Academics Discord to receive your roles - mariav#6666

Users who are viewing this thread