Popiezius

Level 6
Pop1ezius
Pop1ezius
Fundraiser+
TEACHER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Pop1ezius, and Pop2ezius but the one ill be using for the Teacher Role will be Pop2ezius.

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Yes I do, Popiezius#3517

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your time zone?: GMT+2 November - March, and GMT+3 During March-November

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I fully acknowledge the fact that if I will be inactive I will be demoted.

Describe your activity on the server: I am pretty active on the server myself spending 4-6hours a day, tho I have recently got my alt specifically for becoming a teacher but I didn't do much on my alt yet, but on my main account I mostly spend much time on sports, as I'm in a volleyball team.

Do you have any previous bans?: Nope, just a few warnings about not being in a school.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
( All of the applications were on my main account )

https://schoolrp.net/threads/application-for-jsl.38353/ / JSL Application Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/xpopiezius-french-application.38625/ / French Application Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application-redo.38662/ / French Application Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/height-application.39417/ / Height Application Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/height-application-2nd.44974/ / Height Application ( 2ND accepted )

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Daichi A. MacLeod - College 20 years old ( Pop1ezius )
Levi Akiyama - [HS] Grade 8th ( Pop2ezius) <-- the one ill be using for the teacher role.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
I'm applying to become a D.T teacher, culinary if specifically.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: My motivation came from the start actually, as of how I attended classes and saw how cool it would actually be to become a teacher, so I thought about applying tho I didn't want to do it on my main account, and I never got the chance to get an alt account until now, so I'm trying to apply as I want to feel what's it like to be a teacher, what are the difficulties for becoming one, what's the difficulties for teaching lessons and there are even more questions I ask to myself, and that's the reason why I'm applying

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: Yes I fully understand that if I make it in to the teacher's I will need to go under training so I could become a Newly Qualified Teacher.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: Classroom logs are needed so you could stay organized, it as well shows how many classes you have held.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

The main rules are:
I Swearing, bullying, and much more are forbidden in the class.
II Phone's or any sort of electronics are also forbidden in the class.
III Eating or drinking is also forbidden in the classroom.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Through my whole time of playing roleplay servers I have learned many things about how to get through stressful moments, how to get through all the drama that can happen, and of course, in this server, I learned even more things CombatRP, even more rules that I have never known that they existed.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning: Head of Department
↳ Description: HD is the last rank you can get, it's gotten when you have truly made many classes and have the full experience of making them. ( Correct me if I'm wrong) HD can also supervise a UT so they could host a lesson themselves.

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Qualified teacher rank is gotten when you have done many classes while being in the rank of NQT, and have also got the experience on how to host the classes better.

- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: NQT is a teacher rank that you get when u have passed the teacher training from now on here u can host your own classes without having anyone to supervise you.

- UT
↳ Meaning: Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: UT is a Teacher that just got accepted but still didn't go through teacher training. Unqualified teachers can only host classes when there's an SLT supervising them. UT is in needs to pass the training in order to be able to host its own class by itself.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers in-game are very important, same as the real world because they share a common thing: they teach you stuff necessary to be successful in the future. Teachers on SRP teach you valuable knowledge that is usually on exams such as the graduation exam that happens every semester. Teachers on SRP make 350k if they complete 10 classes throughout the month, they can get a bonus of 50k for extra 5 classes.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Teachers are important on the server for more than one reason. They can be some sort of support to any student that requires help. Teachers are the ones who will help the students to get closer to success for their future.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
MoSCo
"Must Have, Should Have, Could Have"

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Levi Akiyama is an energetic male that stands at the height of 5'10. He has an obsession with teas and all kinds of drinks. He has great skills at making dishes, and great skills at some sports. One thing that makes them unique from others is his sense of humor as he always loves to joke around. He's also pretty energetic and is never tired, not like his brother Daichi who spends most of the time in his bed. Levi is a sweet person overall he loves to make friends with new people and much more! He also loves students as he hadn't become a teacher yet tho he helped study his brothers on how to make great meals, and he loves to see them fail tho, of course, he always helps them out in case they failed at doing something. He loves seeing teachers put in lots of work for a class as he knows it's stressful and hard to do the classes sometimes, so he always wants to make them feel better. His plan for the future was to become a chef for the high school he spent his years in tho as they weren't searching for chefs at the moment he saw that they're looking for a D.T Teacher that includes the art of Culinary so he immediately wants to get in, even if he fails he'd still try to get in as he would love to teach the students the art of Culinary.

Scenarios

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I approach
the students and give them a warning while telling them what they are doing and saying is wrong. If they don't stop I ask them for a second time telling them to stop cursing, and if the situation gets out of hand I get someone with a higher rank than me to help me take care of it.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: I clap my hands, so the students would give their attention towards. If the situation ever gets out of hand I remove anyone who is bothering the class and distracting the other students from advancing on their work.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: While Levi prepares for the next class, he'd talk with the other teachers and he'd get to know them and try to get into their conversation so we can all enjoy our break and help each other with our next class.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me he'd start walking around the room observing the students and what they have done, looking everywhere in the class making sure no one needs help or has a question.

/me He’d take some chalk that would lay on his table. He’d then begin writing down the ingredients on the class board. Once done, he’d begin explaining the cooking process of how to make a dish. He’d also warn the students to not burn themselves when lighting up the stove.

/me as the male took out the cooking book, he'd start saying how to make the dish perfectly, he'd also say all the tips he has made while doing this dish, and how to make it taste even better.

/me he'd clap his hands, wanting to get the classes' attention, so they don't ruin the meal they're making.

Backstory

Levi was born on 1993/07/12 in Japan, Karakura City as the years passed Levi enrolled in the Karakura Highschool as he spent a long time there, he was a great student overall, tho later on as his father and mother had died, he and his brother Daichi went to France to study there, he wasn't such a good learner in France, after all, he didn't even like the country tho later on when he turned 16 he went back to Japan the Karakura City, where he was originally born.

As of then, Levi was a great chef, he could make great meals for him and his family one of the best ones there was this special recipe he knew on how to make the best Chicken Yakitori. He wanted to share this with everyone but never really got the chance to do it. As of the age of 19, He enrolled in college, mostly focusing on the Culinary Arts, as of then he knew even more great recipes, as of even then Levi tried to teach his brothers how to make great food, tho Daichi was a pretty great learner as he learned lots of new things on making the food, tho Kentaro, on the other hand, failed to do so, but still didn't give up and he still is a pretty good chef, and he totally didn't burn the kitchen at one time.

Levi then turned 20 which he learned even more things about cooking, later on, he graduated from college thinking he's gonna become a chef for the Karakura high school tho plans changed as there were no spots. Years passed and something caught his mind, later one day he saw a poster that The Karakura HighSchool is in need of a D.T teacher which contains the teaching subject: Culinary, he immediately wanted to get in so he started on filling out an application, he'd then sent it out and is of now waiting for an answer.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Levi Akiyama

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): I prefer for the people to call me by the title Mr.

Given Name(s): Lev

Preferred Name: Mr. Levi

Age (Minimum is 25): 28

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree: Bachelor

Year of Graduation: 2015

Major(s): Culinary Arts & English