cultiist || Psychiatrist Application!

mareh

Level 3
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

cultiist

Previous bans:
I got banned about a year ago for OOC Toxicity and Player Harassment. I will elaborate about it in dms or wherever you like, if needed. I'd like to be transparent on that topic.

Describe your activity on the server?:
Ever since I got unbanned I have been quite active. I get on almost every day for a couple of hours. I'd guess in a range from 4 to 6 hours if not even longer.

Which timezone are you in?:
I live in Germany so I'm in the CET timezone. Despite that I tend to be online from late evenings till early in the morning since I kind of adapt to the US timezone unless I got work...which at the moment I only do at weekends and holidays.

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
mareh#3886

Do you have a microphone?:
I do have a microphone and I would be open to use it.

List your current and past applications:
German Application - Accepted
French Application - Accepted
Chinese Application - Accepted
JSL Application - Accepted
1. Ban Appeal - Denied
2. Ban Appeal - Denied
3. Ban Appeal - Accepted
French Application (Alt) - Accepted
Chinese Re-Application - Denied
Chinese Re-App. V2 - Accepted

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I've been roleplaying for a very long time now on several platforms. Besides designing characters I absolutely love making up backstories, involving them in scenes and just bringing life to them. I love paying the attention to detail especially with my characters.
In relation to SRP I'd say I am quite experienced in Detail RP. I am still getting back into it and I believe there is always room for improvement! Before I got banned I was in families and gangs. The most noticeable one I'd say would be Prosthetic's Gang, "UNFORGIVEN". DetailRP was preferred and I have learned a lot through that experience. I will say GangRP is not really in my interest anymore but it helped me a lot with making my roleplay more interesting.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
I would love to expand my field of roleplay especially about something I feel quite passionately about privately and career wise. Aside from that my main reason would be character development for Quinn. I have had her for two years now and I believe this would be the right way to go, especially because I do have friends in the EMS faction who have shared their experiences with me which got me interested in the first place.
I will quickly mention that I did enroll in a school that mainly had us learn about psychology and pedagogy, even if not for a long time, I feel like I could use some of the knowledge I acquired and my passion for that field, in roleplay.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
I would very much like to apply for the Psychiatrist position.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
As I mentioned in one of the previous questions, I did go to a school that made us study for psychology and pedagogy. It was specifically aimed for family psychology and taking care of people, but we learned about the basic psychology of the human. We have learned about how Humans communicate, express and cope.
Obviously the idea of attending that school came from private interest of becoming an actual psychologist myself. I have been surrounded with a few mental disabilities in my family and such, making me want to learn about them and always understand the point of view of one who struggles.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Director/Head Physician:
They are in charge of the leading the hospital and managing its staff members. Some of their responsibilities would be organizing and maintaining the hospital, and making the final call in hard to handle situations. The are also in charge of leading trainings and preparing staff members.

Clinical Leads:
Clinical leads are the direct leaders of sub-divisions in the hospital. Each Category has a lead. Doctors, Surgeons and Psychiatrists. They are to be trusted with the guidance of their subordinates and sharing their experience in their field.

Surgeons:
Surgeons are made to take care of critical injuries that require dangerous, more complicated surgeries, having a wider range of treatments they do with patients, such as transplants, patching up arteries and veins, implant and preparing patients for amputations.

Doctors:
Doctors are meant to take care of the general health by giving check ups, treating minor injuries and prescribing medication for all types of pyscial illnesses.

Psychiatrist:
Psychiatrists are the staff that take care of the mental stare of patients. They take their time to set up therapy appointments, helping people with their emotional issues and taking care accordingly. They are often seen prescribing medicines like mood stabilizers and anti depressants. The only staff member to prescribe Vyanese, Citalopram, Fluoxetine. Setraline or Alprazolam are Psychiatrists.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I am fully aware of the possibility of demotion if I do get accepted.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I do and will give my best to focus my energy on that given role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?

I will do my absolute best to attend trainings whenever I am online.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
The last thing I would want to do is to be on bad terms with anyone in the community. I will stay neutral at all times and handle off-putting situations with patience.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Quinn is an intimidating looking, French woman, that would reach the height of 5'11. She would have long black hair that followed the shape of her hips, complimenting her porcelain white skin which was well paired with her piercing green eyes. She would be nicely dressed all of the time, tipping it off with the smell of rich perfume that would seem to follow her everywhere. You could see a snake tattoo, "wrapping" itself around her collarbone back to her nape. She would exude confidence and seemed to be checking on her appearance a lot. Even if she obviously valued those looks a lot she wouldn't look past a person's inner qualities.

What are they like on and off the job?
She would most likely keep to herself and try to be as professional as possible on the job, focusing on her tasks and taking care of her patients, making sure everything is done neatly and perfectly while putting any out of work interests aside. Despite that she is easy to approach out of the job because she allows herself to let loose and be her ****y usual self.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
At work she would keep her relationship to her co-workers strictly professional and at first would most likely refuse having any sort of private interactions with them. Her plans were to become independent and work up to a successful and safe life. As sad as it sounds Quinn does not plan on having any sort of family in the future due to her fear of abandonment...she would also hate for any wishful thinking getting between herself and a happy life.
Yet that would not keep her from eventually warming up to the people around her, probably even wanting to befriend them at some point.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
Quinn was diagnosed with a narcissistic personality disorder early on in life. Going to therapy and learning how to manage that, while surrounding herself with lovely people that support her, even got her to the decision of wanting to help others with similar issues out. Besides that she has a huge fear of abandonment which she hides quite well as she prefers to keep her walls up most of the time, even with people she warms up to.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Quinn Auger was born and raised in Neuilly Sur Seine, France on May 27 in 1992. She grew up to be an only child which would only mean that her parents provided her a lot of attention, right? Wrong!
The moment she was able to walk and talk on her own, all the attention from her parents got redirected back to their work, getting left with the Maid in their house who would try her best to shower her with the motherly love she needed. Despite that attempt, it wasn't enough. Quite the opposite actually.
Instead of spoiling their child with what she needed, her parents instead just bought her love with money, fulfilling her wishes and desires left and right turning, what could have been a sweet girl, into a spoiled; unthankful brat and troublemaker.
The Maid's presence only made it worse as she wasn't Quinn's real mom.
Besides all that, she was mainly there to teach Quinn things she would need to know for the future, to help her parents with their business. Such as languages, proper ways to articulate yourself, manners, and how to pursue people to use them for their business.
All of that had only pushed Quinn further into bad behavior.

Quinn would quickly learn how to get her way with people, as harsh as it sounds for a child, making others fear her and give her what she wants. She would result to physical and verbal abuse of others, putting people down and manipulating them for her own needs. All of that was her only outlet for her built-up frustration.
At some point, word got around and her parent's caught up to her mischievous behavior, therefore sending her to a the****** to once again dump their responsibility on someone else, still not showing any care for their child.

It did not take long for Quinn to get diagnosed with a narcissistic personality disorder.
From her lack of empathy to her intense outrages and subconscious need for attention and affection, it was just obvious at that point.
Sadly growing up it did not get easier for Quinn at all.
She had been learning about ways to control her outburst and how to treat other people, starting the path of becoming a better person.
Years of blood, sweat and tears were spent, to get any sort of process, trying to get to the core of Quinn's mind to mend it.
Yet all of that time spent, trying to better herself went to waste after she went through her first heartbreak.
Even if her parents never showed any sort of care, she was still content with her family being together, working hard for success and money. But all that success comes with ignorance, and that ignorance had her father having several affairs with young women, shattering the family into multiple pieces.
It would be an understatement to say that it was only a misfortune, considering it ruining what she had worked for, especially the barely existent relationship with her parents.
At that time of her life, Quinn had to decide who to stay loyal to, which for obvious reasons ended up being her mother. That itself was already painful enough, especially because it was unsure whether or not that was the better choice in the first place. Quinn had to go through the pain of watching her mother destroying herself by escaping to alcoholism, drowning her feelings in the sweet taste of countless wine bottles a day.
This would lead to further distancing between herself and her parents, which made her swear to herself to keep away from any sort of relationship. She was better off on her own.

So, she decided to move to Karakura at the Age of 19, restarting her journey and concentrating on finishing her Bachelor's Degree and pursuing her dream of becoming a psychiatrist.
You are probably wondering when has she decided to go down that road?
Well, it might seem quite cheesy, but through therapy, for the first time in her life, Quinn had the chance of opening up to somebody, expressing her loneliness and feeling heavy weight, lift from her chest.
She had sworn to herself to become a person who would give that same sort of secure feeling to others, making a change in people's life.
It was hard for her, to keep track of that road, as she had experienced quite a few, heart-aching things, which I'd like to keep an IC secret for now. :))

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Quinn Auger

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss

Characters Given Name(s):
People would often call her Quinn, Miss Quinn or Miss Auger.

Characters Preferred Name:
She would prefer to go by simply Quinn.

Characters Age:
Quinn is 28 years old.

Characters Gender:
Quinn is a female assigned at birth and identifies as such.

Characters Religious Domination:
Quinn herself does not believe in a god, nor any other higher being.

Characters Marital Status:
She is single, never been married.

Characters Nationality:
Quinn is french, born and raised.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

4 years of residency in France.

Working Experience(s):
Quinn had been doing internships at Hospitals and Kindergartens in France, learning how to approach differently aged patients and learning how to treat the appropriately.
After that she went on to do her fellowship at an addiction psychiatry.

Academic Degree:
Doctorate in Osteopathic Medicine

Year of Graduation:
Age 22: Bachelor's in health science
26: Doctorate in Osteopathic Medicine

Major(s):
Biology
Psychology

Minor(s):
Biochemistry
Math

Native Languages:
French
(soon to be an extra spot applied for)

Other Languages:
Chinese
JSL

Thanks for taking your time of reading through this.
If there are any further questions feel free to DM me on discord.

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however, your application was denied as it was either not good enough or your reputation/activity wasn't the best.
Better luck next time, however.​

Users who are viewing this thread